• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
actually alice isn't a princess of heart, the princesses where: cinderella, snow white, aurora(sleeping beuty), jane(tarzan), kairi, areil(little mermaid),and belle. maleficent made it clear alice was not a princess of heart.

i also heard that robin hood is a world.
and also i hope hollow bastion is not a world because I HATE HOLLOW BASTION IT IS SO CONFUSING EVEN WITH A WALKTHROUGH!!!!!!!!!:mad:

S

Soriku

What?!?! Alice is a princess of heart. That's why you see her locked up in Hollow Bastion at the end of the game. Maleficent said Wendy wasn't a princess of heart.

Fire Tears

Anyone realize all those girls named are princesses or soon to be princesses(yes, even Jane. She married the King of the Jungle... Duh.). Also, what about Jasmine, wasn't she a princess?

Oh, I was going somewhere with that. If Ansem is the ruler of Hollow Bastion and Kairi came from Hollow Bastion and she's a princess of Hearts, isn't that forshadowing that she is somehow related to Ansem?

Fire Tears

Anyone realize all those girls named are princesses or soon to be princesses(yes, even Jane. She married the King of the Jungle... Duh.). Also, what about Jasmine, wasn't she a princess?

Oh, I was going somewhere with that. If Ansem is the ruler of Hollow Bastion and Kairi came from Hollow Bastion and she's a princess of Hearts, isn't that forshadowing that she is somehow related to Ansem?

Just not to go off topic, I think Toy Story could be a good level. Playing with a toy shaped Sora would be extra fun.

chris2k

anyone have any idea about olimpus is it just the coliceum and underworld or is it thw whole of anceint grees

Fire Tears

I think it's all of Ancient Greece, in a screenshot he was fighting with Ancient Greece background but there wasn't any walls of any kind.

KHisthebest!!

if u go back to HB u can see all the princesses of heart (exept bell shes in the library) were u fought mellifesent :) i play to much :-D

KHisthebest!!

o! and i think that jungle book would be a great world to play
although they would have to animate it :-(

Soren

Awards
Uh, DarrcEnigma, I think they are going to have a world for Lion King. And the "Sleeping Beauty" world, also known as Beast Manor, has been confirmed to be in KH2. So don't act smart.
And the only worlds that were confirmed were:

Beast Manor
Agrabah
Hollow Bastion
China (Mulan's world)
The Underworld (Olympus)
Nottingham (Robin Hood)
Pride Rock (Lion King)

And I think Jungle Book was confirmed as well. If I'm wrong, look it up on the frontpage of Kingdomhearts2.net

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
kerobaroes said:
actually alice isn't a princess of heart, the princesses where: cinderella, snow white, aurora(sleeping beuty), jane(tarzan), kairi, areil(little mermaid),and belle. maleficent made it clear alice was not a princess of heart.

i also heard that robin hood is a world.
and also i hope hollow bastion is not a world because I HATE HOLLOW BASTION IT IS SO CONFUSING EVEN WITH A WALKTHROUGH!!!!!!!!!:mad:
that aint correct , jane wasnt a princess , alice WAS a princess , reaply the game and find out ur self , im pretty damn sure

Soren

Awards
He's right. Jane wasn't a princess of heart.
The princesses were:

Alice
Jasmine
Aurora
Cinderella
Snow White
Belle
Kairi

I've played the game alot and I remember all of them being at Hollow Bastion after Maleficent abducted them. Especially how Sora gets Kairi back.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i pay attention to all cinematics and maleficent was speaking to the other bosses and one said but that one is not a princess of heart and maleficent wondered what they were going to do with her and then you see alice in the door way and jane is one cause you battle the plant cause it kidnapped jane and turk and then when you win jane dissapears

S

Sorakicksbutt

Actually Soren is right about the princess of heart jane isn't a princess she's just some rich girl her father isn't even a king :)

Oracle

Where the heck did you get the idea that Jane was a princess? And... Alice isn't? I'm not sure I picked that up... x_x Stupid me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back