• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible secret boss in kh bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I don't see it happening either, as secret bosses (at least in Final Mixes) tie into future title, not past ones. And I got the impression that the LS was a sort of data being, like the other (dead from CoM) Org. members. He also reminds me of the way the SHM from FFVII:AC were ghosts of Sephiroth. I do not believe time travel was involved. (It would also explain why the LS acts so oddly, like something is wrong with him)

Fighting a buffed up Sora would be interesting though...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
We're talking about Terra fighting Sora in BBS as a secret boss yes? Well, the Lingering Sentiment fight might not be canon, so Terra might never actually meet Sora. *shrugs* Even if it is Canon, I doubt we'll be fighting it in Kh2, but it actually would be kinda cool. They'd have to make Sora a BEAST though. Because Terra was damn near impossible, so Sora would have to be like. The god of bosses.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
While that would be cool, I don't think so.

But I think I see what you mean. If you could fight him in KH2FM+, then the developers might let you relive the circumstances under which that battle occurred by letting you fight Sora when he comes through the time warp thing.

But I really hope that there is some sort of secret boss or something in the game who is really hard to beat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back