• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible relationship!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
how can you see tav and there master as subordinate and leader?
Because he's their MASTER.

Why shouldn't we refer to them as a close knit family-like group? Basically all friendships emulate that...

Roxas2432

hmm, i doubt it, Aqua seems older, like 17 or 18, while Ven looks like 15...and that could be a copy of KH1-2, which isnt much romance to begin with, and i doubt Sora and Kairi will get any closer, the game isnt about romance.

if they make Sora and Kairi become a couple, then where does that leave riku? he'd be on the outside of a very awkward bubble...like if you go to the movie theatre with your friend and his girlfriend, and the whole moving all you see and hear is them playing tonsle hockey...

Abbot

What Raz said.

Aqua: The overbearing, serious, motherly figure/older sister.
Ven: The child of the relationship.
Terra: The distant, older brother type character/fatherly figure.

EDIT:
like if you go to the movie theatre with your friend and his girlfriend, and the whole moving all you see and hear is them playing tonsle hockey...

... ._.

If you could hear them playing tonsil hockey, I'm sure SOMEONE would complain and get them kicked out. Then you'd only feel awkward about being in the theatre alone.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Depends on the age, of which we know nothing of. Ven is probably similar to Roxas, so 15-ish, and Aqua is definetely older, if that isn't because of her demeanor. Maybe 17, but younger than Terra. Specifics are hard to predict, but I'd say her age is closer to Terra if anything. But of the pairing itself; I'd like to see it happens just because I think they look good together in my opinion, but at the same time they seem to have nothing in common; Aqua very serious while Ven is child-like; and Aqua seems more motherly than anything when Ven gets frozen in the FM secret ending.

Canonically-wise, they might just use AquaxVen to bolster the shitty SoraxKairi stuff, even though that would be very stupid. And pointless. Though kind of cute for the former two.
Why does everyone think age is something really big! some couples i know are 8 years apart! The girl is like 20 and the guy is like 28..[well actually i find the couple annoying because the chick always talks about him and all ugh. i hate chicks who are all into romance and all that shit]. But still! likeee... 2 years difference... that isn't that much. Ok... maybe 5 years..idk. >xO [i was actually going to make a thread on relationships w/ older women and younger men...hahahaa..like if that was normal...the fuck..haha]
theyre also rivals in a sense too ..i mean when under the same master and training together, i would assume that push each other in many ways ..
i think they work together[EVERYONE, not just VA] to improve themselves... not really competition. Maybe Ven is jealous of Terra bit because he's master and strong or something..lol.
Yeah, I agree.

Seems like it'd be awkward anyway, Ven's head barely reaches Aqua's boobs. :|
heeyy! what's wrong w/ short people!! >:O
i like tallish guys..[well everyone i know is tall to me so idk]. :O
and my teacher is a guy and his wife is taller than him!! soo cutee!~
idk...i would lilke them to have this mutual romance where they are open about it but dont go so far as to kissing and stuff, like holding hands when there sitting down or say some semi-romantic thing. you know? like something that's farely obvious but dont put any focus into it
i like this... :D a lot. like.. those kind of relationships. idc if it's VA or TA. ha :p
Aqua and Ven seem to be friends while Terra's the distant one although he's close to Ven than Aqua. I still say something might go on since she was so defensive when Maleficent told her and Ven about Terra descending to darkness.
Don't forget the "we'll chase those of pure light too" thing in Cinderella world! ahaha.

I like Aqua Ven,, but I also like Terra Aqua... so idk. Terra and Aqua look good together... But I don't really like Terra. And.. Ven and Aqua seem like they have deep stuff..lol. idk. But... like.. idk. They're cute?

Well I like both of those pairings so idc.

AQUA FTW X)
ooo... aquaXaqua. x) hurrhurr.

Abbot

Why does everyone think age is something really big! some couples i know are 8 years apart! The girl is like 20 and the guy is like 28..[well actually i find the couple annoying because the chick always talks about him and all ugh. i hate chicks who are all into romance and all that shit]. But still! likeee... 2 years difference... that isn't that much. Ok... maybe 5 years..idk. >xO

My parents are 12 years apart. >_>
It's not that odd, really. Love knows no bounds. Or something like that. :/

Anyways.

Seriously, I doubt they're going to pair anyone up in the games anyways. Sora and Kairi have been in 3 games (I count CoM cause the memory of her played a big part). In each game, they got more development, in terms of relationships. (not so much KH2. It was kinda "OH LOOK I FOUND YOU. HUUUUUUUUUG.") And they still haven't got that far.

Don't expect Aqua or Ven or Terra to get into any type of romantic relationship in one game, if they won't even give it to the main character of the series. :/

And don't talk about past history. Sora and Kairi have a history, too, y'know. >_>

Grey

Relationships beyond the puppy love/friendship type don't exist in KH. It's stupid to think Aqua and Terra are anything more than close friends. : /

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
SoKai hasn't had much development as it's own though, they needed to throw in some SoNami and a few more Kairi clones to give it more potential, yet SoKai on its own has basically no development. In fact, it seems like it gets underdeveloped if anything. Plus, even SoRiku has gotten development too.

As for the couples, I doubt Ven & Aqua will be together unless they wanna shove more SoKai-related stuff down our throats because they can't do SoKai right as SoKai.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Sora and Riku have more history, and they ARE a couple. It's just so obvious it needs no words to confirm it B)

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Sora and Riku have more history, and they ARE a couple. It's just so obvious it needs no words to confirm it B)

fangirl logic trumps regular logic everytime on the internet

by that reasoning the official pairing of BBS will be TerraVen.
damn fangirls get everything they want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back