• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Number XIV Identity -EVIDENCE!!-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helion

Website
thefaintsmile.deviantart.com
^^Well, the first time I skimmed it. The second time I reread it. So don't assume I didn't read it. I apologize Scorpio, somehow I failed to let that part sink in. Also, I think that was rude on number13roxas' part.

Ultima Scorpio

^^Well, the first time I skimmed it. The second time I reread it. So don't assume I didn't read it. I apologize Scorpio, somehow I failed to let that part sink in. Also, I think that was rude.

That's okay. At least you admitted it. Others went ballistic when people caught 'em off guard. So you're okay, I'd say :thumbup:

Right...back on subject

Next subtopic thing...Aqua's Demise!

Helion

Website
thefaintsmile.deviantart.com
That's okay. At least you admitted it. Others went ballistic when people caught 'em off guard. So you're okay, I'd say :thumbup:

Right...back on subject

Next subtopic thing...Aqua's Demise!

Yeah, I don't like being labeled or the person-who-gets-the-finger-pointed-at, especially when you know nothing about me except from one post in one thread. For some reason, I rushed right through your theory when I am the totally opposite person, where I take my time and think things out. Anyway, I like your theory. I generally don't read theories on KHI but yours sparked my interest. Still, we'll never know until we play the game lol.

Anyway, that's the last thing I'm contributing to this thread cause I don't want to ruin it(and believe me, I will lol). So maybe you'll be right!

Ultima Scorpio

...Seeing as many members would want her gone for her possible alliance with Xemnas, the two most likely candidates are Larxene and Marluxia. C'mon, Larxene's extreeeeeemely bitchy it hurts, and Marluxia's just evil. They rank as the most evil, next to Xemnas of course. But...Marluxia was already taking care of things down at Castle Oblivion, along with Larxene. So, Xemnas could have offed her. Aqua could have made a dire mistake during her "mission", and seeing as Xemnas may have been part of Terra (at least), he wouldn't want to kill his friend. But if she asked him to, or made him frickin' promise (which we see enough of in KH), he would've obliged. I dunno, though. It's a touchy topic.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I like your theories, both of Aqua being the fourteenth member and her demise. I'm not sure if she will actually be dead or whatever, but it is based in sound logic.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
On a quick note, one person in Kh who did not "fade away" and we can pretty much guess he died: Ansem the Wise. He straight up said goodbye to them. And he was not a nobody in any way. He didn't fade or any of that. He died. And like Ultima Scorpio said, Vexen is like. The perfect example of a more violent death in Kh. Axel first shot him with a fireball and then basically created an explosion right in the middle of his chest.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I know, that was a purely malicious, beautifully traitorous death...I also think that AtW is dead, but I have heard things like, he went to Kingdom Hearts, or that he was transported to another world...some random stuff like that. While it's possible that she is dead, for the sake of dramatic twists and turns, I'm gonna hold a small bit of hope out that she shows up alive somehow in KH3 or something...

(While we are on the topic, is it possible for a Nobody to die? Technically, they aren't "really there" anyway, so wouldn't you just be, disturbing the physical manifestation of the being? It's nothing. There is "nothing" to destroy. I know that they are created from and have both a body and a soul, and if the soul is destroyed, then death soon follows, but Nobodies themselves say that they lack beings...and I doubt that you could destroy a soul just by whaling on it...sorry if this is an ignorant question, but I was just wondering....)

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I know, that was a purely malicious, beautifully traitorous death...I also think that AtW is dead, but I have heard things like, he went to Kingdom Hearts, or that he was transported to another world...some random stuff like that. While it's possible that she is dead, for the sake of dramatic twists and turns, I'm gonna hold a small bit of hope out that she shows up alive somehow in KH3 or something...

(While we are on the topic, is it possible for a Nobody to die? Technically, they aren't "really there" anyway, so wouldn't you just be, disturbing the physical manifestation of the being? It's nothing. There is "nothing" to destroy. I know that they are created from and have both a body and a soul, and if the soul is destroyed, then death soon follows, but Nobodies themselves say that they lack beings...and I doubt that you could destroy a soul just by whaling on it...sorry if this is an ignorant question, but I was just wondering....)

I actually hope that AtW is alive somehow. He's one of my favorites. <3 And I want SOMEbody from BBS to be alive in Kh3, that's for sure.

And don't worry about it. It's not an ignorant question. Nobodies are confusing SOBs. What you say is true. They can't literally be "destroyed" or "die" since they never truly exist to begin with, leaving nothing to be killed. But then again, you could also look at the whole "not truly existing" as a metaphorical thing. Referring to the fact that they cannot feel any emotion, so technically, without a heart to feel with, they don't "exist", they just are. See what I mean about confusing SOBs? And that's the thing about the destroying a soul by wailing on it. Perhaps what you destroy is the body and the soul is that darkness that fades off. Who knows? That part I don't really have an answer to. But that's the way I see it. Hope it helped a little. ^.^

Ultima Scorpio

Well, I guess that would be true. But for Nobodies, fading away is dying. But if Aqua wasn't a Nobody, then she can die. Or she could just disappear, like AtW when his machine blew up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back