• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Idea about KH 3, Who will we be playing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelias

Ok, Nomura said : It takes place in the past, and in the future. So i was guessing (maybe it has already been discussed so we can closed if it has...)

We would be playing Xehanort in the past, in some kind of Keyblade war, where we dont really know who wins, and we end in front of Ansem's house, taking Xehanort with him, in that part we understant a lot about him, and Organization, and other stuff.

Then we switch back to Sora and Riku ? Like a Metal gear solid 2 !

order member XlV

i was thinkin that 4th character in the secret ending was Xehanort. He probably lost the war, thus losing his memories. After that, Ansem the Wise takes him in to make him fell better. Xehanort probably told Ansem the Wise all about his past and promised him that he would end it. Instead, when he was better from the war that he lost, Ansem asked him if he wanted to be his assistant. Xehanort was still evil but Ansem didnt know that. Xehanort's plan was probably to learn a lot about the heart and stuff. He then used it for evil.

not a very good theory but that's what i think.

and yeah i think you play as the three knights in the beginning
and when you beat Xehanort and he becomes Ansem's apprentice, you will play as Xehanort doing Ansem's experiments and stuff. Then you go on to the real stuff with Sora

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
order member xiv that makes no sense seeing as ansem said when he found xehonart he had no memories of his past except his name................

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Xelias said:
Ok, Nomura said : It takes place in the past, and in the future. So i was guessing (maybe it has already been discussed so we can closed if it has...)

We would be playing Xehanort in the past, in some kind of Keyblade war, where we dont really know who wins, and we end in front of Ansem's house, taking Xehanort with him, in that part we understant a lot about him, and Organization, and other stuff.

Nomura never said that Kingdom Hearts 3 will take place in the past and the future. He was just elaborating on the secret ending. This is what happened :

Q. Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
A. I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

See he never said anything about Kingdom Hearts 3 taking place in the past and the future. It was just something regarding the secret ending.
Playing the game in the past and the Future would be confusing.

Xelias

Ok, i missunderstand this, but it could be fun, to play Xehanort in first place to understand things :p

Mr.

Xelias said:

Why Xehanort? O__o He doesn't fight.
Can't.
Won't.

By the way, Xehanort gets corrupted by the darkness.
He isn't /evil/, okay?

Xelias

We don't know if he does not fight or not, before he was in Ansem's laboratory... we'll see, but i say why not, it is fun to play Evil for a bit ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back