• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possibility of KH:BBS Bundle may or may not happen.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

According to GameStop, we're getting two different MGS:pW (Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker) PSP Bundles. One with a Spirited Green PSP, and the game in a paper case, and the Bundle in Japan known as the "Big Boss Bundle," complete with special green PSP Pouch, Camo PSP, game in traditional case, and 4GB MS PRO DUO Mark II.

Suppose we get not one, but TWO Birth By Sleep Bundles. One would be a traditional Entertainment Pack, with the Mystic Silver PSP, and game in paper case, but there would be the PREMIUM Bundle, with Limited Edition Birth By Sleep PSP System, the game in its traditional plastic case, a 4GB Memory Stick Pro DUO Mark II, and something else (either a voucher for 2 or 3 Disney Movies from the PSN Store, free of charge, or a Silver PSP Pouch).

This might be an interesting thing to think about. Otherwise, I'll just settle for a Piano Black PSP, and buy the game separately, since it would cost $200 altogether, anyway.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Re: Possibility of KH:BBS Bundle may be true.

Any links to confirm this stories' reliability?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

ATTENTION INTERNET

THIS IS NOT CONFRIMATION OF A PSP BBS BUNDLE IN THE UNITED STATES. THIS IS JUST A HYPOTHESIS.

YoshiAngemon

I did not say there was any proof! And besides, would you expect Birth By Sleep to be this year's surprise Holiday Hit for PSP?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

We're just reacting to the phrasing. We're just asking for a renaming (if you can) into something like "Hypothetical BBS PSP bundle for America)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Not quite, but I know you did that out of anger so we'll let it go.

LOOK! LORD OF THE RINGS! (dashes off)

YoshiAngemon

i really do hope we get a premium pack :)

Sony would usually DO Premium Packs for games like Metal Gear Solid. Kingdom Hearts, on the other hand, is LONG Overdue, since we don't have Kingdom Hearts Editions of GBA SP, and of the DSi. A PSP Premium Bundle should be a good thing for not only Sony, but also Square Enix and Disney (if it involves a voucher to get any three Disney Movies from the PSN Store for free, unless they chose to include Curse of the Black Pearl in UMD form).

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
I really don't care if i get the bundle or not. I might just buy the game separately. Already got a psp and it works fine. Then again this is kh bbs were talking about. I hope we get the bundle lol

YoshiAngemon

Bundle or no, I'll get the PSP 3000, not only for the sake of upgrading, hardware-based, but also by means of playing games on the HDTV!

YoshiAngemon

And what source do you have that Coded is coming to PSP? What interview with Nomura or anyone would have ANY information involving Coded on PSP?

Siru Drawoh

Awards
Hell, I bought a PSP just for Birth by Sleep (I also ordered my copy and it shipped yesterday! Can't freaking wait, gonna be a masterpiece!) but if they have a limited edition bundle, my parents may just be out of another 200-300 dollars. Either way, I'll have both the Japanese version (which is my whole reason for learning Japanese... I have no life...) and the pumped-with-extra-features English version. Seeing how some extra features are being put into the English version though, that may give them reason to not release a bundle. Still glad it's on PSP, gave me my definitive reason to get a PSP (I had wanted one for awhile but never really did anything to get money for it until Birth by Sleep was announced for it. I got the God of War Deep Red one, hahaha.)

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
France keeps claiming that it will go on PSP, and that's where it all the rumors came in.

The Director of Coded has stated that if Coded were to come to America, the most logical choice for the gaming system would be the PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back