• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll:Seymore Guado in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khlover001

Searching for a quarter with Gaara in the sand
So i was wondering should Seymore(FF10) be in KH3 or not as a bad guy or not?

Personally i think he kinda sorta should be but i wanna hear what u guys
think so please reply. Hed be a great challenge i dunno like Sephiroth.

Plus sorry if this should be in a different place i got kinda confused.:blush:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Dude, we don't even know if there will be a KH3. And if you're calling the secret trailer KH3, then you are wrong. We have no leads on whether the secret trailer is a sequel to KHII or a prequel to KH1. Anyway, no. I don't think Seymore will fit

T

Tragic Fall

I think that would be an interesting fight. But then....if you put Seymore in, you'll have to put Anima in......and I doubt Disney would do that.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
No! Not again!! *has a panick attack*

Seynour Guado was THE worst boss...so hard...so many losses...*eye twitches*

er, long story short-- n.o.

Athomus

Well, being quite the FFX fan, I can say I'd like to see him. And I'd like to see Auron again, but that's just a given.

You know, I don't recall ever seeing any one from FF9 other then ViVi in KH.

Maybe Kuja is what KH needs to make up for it...

Khlover001

Well thanks for replying i hope u people keep going.He would be pretty much better than sephiroth hes really getting on my nerves.But than again Seymore gets on my nerves with that voice ugh.Thanks for the replies it was just on my mind at the time.Hed be kinda hard if he was though:confused: maybe hed be a heartless lol.

Wait wait wait ...he is heartless:laugh:

Water Dancer

Hed defintly be way harder than since he mainly uses magic attacks which means hed stay his distance rather the sephiroth who u could attack after dodgin his sword attacks

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Oh, NO. *dies* Never. I don't know about anyone else, but I had nightmares about him after the wedding FMV in FFX. I'm not kidding; he scared me to death.

Made me work twice as hard to pwn him in the game, though. *grin* I'll never have to see his face again.

Kuja, however...Kuja would rock as a boss. He's evil enough that he works as a boss, but cute enough so as not to scare the poor little kids that play the game. (He's got a tail...the kids'll love that.) He's not like Anima, who would probably give them nightmares. (I liked Anima...)

I don't think Kuja would actually be that tough, though...maybe that's just because I'm used to dishing out the Shock and Flare treatment in FFIX, but he seems like a jump in, aerial combo, jump out pattern would defeat him easily.

Maybe if he could disable your magic...(I'm getting ahead of myself.)

Seymour: NO NO NO.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Oh, NO. *dies* Never. I don't know about anyone else, but I had nightmares about him after the wedding FMV in FFX. I'm not kidding; he scared me to death.

Made me work twice as hard to pwn him in the game, though. *grin* I'll never have to see his face again.

Seymour: NO NO NO.

Lmao, that made me laugh so much, even though I disagree. :3

Sorry if my sig gives you nightmares. But that stupid wedding hat was enough to put anyone off Seymour. o_O;

Oh, back on topic... Yeah, I think Seymour (if he was in) would probably be harder to beat than Sephy.

<3

Djordjevic

i don't really think theyd put him in a kingdom hearts game, i mean spehiroth is te only final fantasy villain in the game plus he has MASSIVE popularity....i dunno whether havin seymour in the next game would be a good move...

Khlover001

Kuja, however...Kuja would rock as a boss. He's evil enough that he works as a boss, but cute enough so as not to scare the poor little kids that play the game. (He's got a tail...the kids'll love that.) He's not like Anima, who would probably give them nightmares. (I liked Anima...)

I don't think Kuja would actually be that tough, though...maybe that's just because I'm used to dishing out the Shock and Flare treatment in FFIX, but he seems like a jump in, aerial combo, jump out pattern would defeat him easily.Quote

Ok but i think they wouldnt put Anima in it they would just have him in that werid freaky form
that i think is deathly hard to beat(seriously) and have him cast a whole bunch of magic but not have him
heal but then again hed be so hard if he could heal:cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back