• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Moemon Mutation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathblivion

Things weren't turning out as well as Tsumori would've hoped. He planned to waltz into the leader's office, get the answers he needed at thunderpunch-point, and then teleport out before it became too dangerous. However, the head scientist had taken him by suprise and captured him in what he now realized to be a pokeball. But honestly, who could've saw that coming?

"Note to self: teleporting takes a bit of advance notice..." Tsumori thought to himself. He was still feeling weak, but he couldn't deny the fact that the red and white metal sphere was oddly comfortable. What's more, the red half worked like a two-way mirror; it looked solid from the outside, but he could see through it just fine. The view could've used some work, though, as the scientist had picked Tsumori up and stuffed him in his coat pocket. To try and quell the boredom, as well as regain some strength to break out and pummel his captor, the hybrid fell asleep.

"Come out." Tsumori had lost track of time when the order came. It seemed like hours had passed since he fell asleep, but in reality, it couldn't have been more than twenty or so minutes. Regardless, the boy found himself back to his full height after a brief flash of red light. He turned around and stared daggers at the white-haired man, which the man in question parried with his icy expression. Tsumori deduced that some people were born jerks.

"What, am I your little slave now?" The Abra hybrid questioned, trying to make it as scathing as possible. He had a sinking feeling (made worse by a certain book he had read on pokeballs in years past) that violence would get him nowhere in this battle, and that he was correct.

"No. I must keep you here in order to guarantee your safety from the others. They might be opposed to our little deal."

"Deal?" Apparently he had forgotten about his goal in the whole ordeal.

"Yes, our deal. You will stay here and allow me to get as much data as I can. Furthermore, you will assist my men in gathering the rest of the experimental subjects. Your grades in school tell me that you are no novice to scientific study, am I right?"

"Yes, but... How did you get my grades? How long have you had this planned? Wait, never mind that. Why should I help you, who kidnapped me and altered my body without consent??"

"Please, Tsumori," It was the first time the man had called him by name, "I am a fair man. I believe that after I gain the necessary data from my experiment, it will be well within my power to bring pokemon back to this world. However, I must have you and the rest of my subjects before it can be done."

Tsumori could sense that something was off. It wasn't that the man was lying, more like he was covering something up. The boy had the same feeling from the first moment that he heard his voice. Moreover, the question concerning the whereabouts of the pokemon DNA remained unanswered. Tsumori, after hearing his name called by the head scientist, felt as though he couldn't ask it again. He simply had the drive to obey the man's wishes...

Don't be alarmed I'm a friend, My name is Buster, I'm a hybrid just like you. Please tell me where you are, that way I would know how to find you.

A piece of thought shook Tsumori from his contemplations. This particular thought was more purposeful, like someone had shouted their message in the middle of a large crowd. He didn't catch all of the words, but with "Buster" came a unique feeling. Though he did not realize it at the time, Tsumori had just registered Busters mental fingerprint, his psychic signature.

Hello anyone out there, Where is your location, I repeat, Where is your location? I am here to help you, there is need to be alarmed if you here voices in your. This is a method of telepathy. Any hybrids with physic ability, please respond to me stat.

When the thoughts came again, Tsumori responded, "This is Tsumori, an Abra hybrid. I am currently making my way through the hallways... I'm glad to find another psychic here." He figured a spoonful of truth would make the lie go down much better. Hey, it worked with medicine and sugar.

"Is something troubling you, Tsumori?" The dark, cool voice sauntered into the boys ear, and he answered, feeling a foreign emotion he knew as guilt:

"I've made contact with one of the others."

OOC: Hey, Every Heart's back! Now we can get this show on the road.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Buster got a call from one the psyhic pokemon, it was the Abra kid, Tsumori. Tsumori replied, "This is Tsumori, an Abra hybrid. Iam currently making my way trough the hallways... I'm glad to find another psyhic here." Buster was overjoyed to have pick up his call. He responded, Finally I picked someone up, To bad it wasn't the Gastly girl, Do you know of her location Tsumori or any of the others?

He waited for a reply in the mean time he tried to look for Tsumori and see he needs help. He could form a team with him and bring down this place once and for all. He looked high and low and every where else. He was wasting time, but that didn't matter to him he needs to help out Tsumori, Hmm, he didn't say which hallway he was, and there are three right here. Buster came to three hallways but didn't know which one to take. I'm losing Tsumori's telepathic connection, he must be far away for me to pick up his signal. I need to decide here on which hallway to take.

Buster decided for a while and he took the left hallway. He didn't see Tsumori around here. Maybe I chosed the wrong way. Prehaps I should go back then. Wait I think I'm picking up a connection, it's not Tsumori's, so who could it be. He wondered to himself, he thought he probably picked up that Gastly girls connection or someone else's. But he thought that was impossible, only he, Tsumori, and the Gastly girl were the only ones with telepathy. Right?

Oathblivion

Finally... someone... To bad... her location Tsumori... of the others?

Perhaps it was because Tsumori was attempting to recieve instruction from his new master (though he would never call the man that) and catch a telepathic message, but Buster's next broadcast came through like a Pokegear call from someone on the Whirl Islands. By sifting through the various emotion associated with the broadcast, he could pick up that his fellow hybrid was glad to have made contact, and really wanted to find a certain female. He didn't bother asking who "her" was, though, because he was getting reprimanded by the white haired scientist.

"I beg of you to pay attention, Tsumori. I hate repeating myself."

"And I beg your pardon, sir. It's not easy to listen when someone's speaking inside your head." His words were polite enough, but they were said with such a scathing tone that only a true idiot could've missed it. He turned to leave, but was stopped again by the man. He expected to get involved in an argument.

"I see... Oh, Tsumori!" The man stood up with a stack of papers, "Here is a map of the lab, and in case any manage to escape, a topographic map of the surrounding area. I trust you will be able to read them?"

"Sure," came the cool reply, he didn't want to reignite anything that was best passed off as nervous tension. He turned to walk out the door again, but was stopped... again. It took every ounce of self control he possessed to avoid rolling his eyes.

"If you look inside the storage closet closest to the lab, you will find your personal effects. We will have to play a game sometime."

This, more than anything, brightened Tsumori's face. He strode out the door and into the hall, folding the maps and placing them in the right pocket of his shorts. Being a good obsever, he had memorized the path he had taken to get to the office. Tsumori wanted to run, both to finish this quickly and to run away from the nagging guilt in the back of his mind, but he realized that a panicked, nervous boy would not be a good guide to the exit. That was his plan. He had found a map of the lab on a guard, and he knew the way to the exit. Blinded by hope (ironic in the fact that hope is what got him into this mess), they would follow him.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
"Sure Raiden. I heard our personal belongings were in a storage room up ahead, so we are going there first. And then we are gonna bust our way outta here." Zack said, the fire on his rear sparking a bit. "Lets go!"

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Trea ran up to him. "He's got a point, if you wanna die, be my guest, but the smart thing to do is run." Trea outstretched his hand. "I'm Trea by the way." He said to Aipom boy.

Shinji smiled, knowing someone agreed with him and that he wasn't alone on this now. He tried to think of what to do since other people already started to run out of the room, while others tried to fight. Shinji didn't care what happened to him he just wanted to be treatened better. Becoming a mutant was already bad enough, but nothing worse than that would happen and Shinji would make sure of that.

"Well, let's try to get out. I don't want to be the last one in here and I am already tired enough of how we were treated. First, I think we should try to get our supplies before leaving if we are even able to do that. On three I am going to run out and if you want you can join me."

"1.... 2.... 3!"

Shinji sprinted knocking down some of the surprised guards on their face. Shinji smiled and laughed at the guards on the floor who now had now become angry and would probably chase him. Shinji waved at the Trea as he continued to run down a hall in the lab. Shinji continued to open doors trying to find the room which they had taken his things. It hadn't been a good success at the moment and knew he would need some help.

He stopped hoping that Trea would come to. And what Shinji had expected had happened. The guards who Shinji knocked down on their faces had come charging at him. He evades each one as the tried to tackle him. This happened aa few times as the guards figured out that this wouldn't work. Shinji did something unexpected. Jumping on the face of one of the three guards he knocked him out with his tail. The other two guards left running back into another room.

Cicero

Visionary
OOC: It has been 2 pages since I last posted. o_O And forget anything I said about a fury tail, I was mistaken about that, Slakoth doesn't have a tail. I changed my appearance from a fury tail to large red rings around his eyes, because he does have that. xD Sorry.

IC:

Jonathan set upon the guard, with his claw against the mans throat. His thoughts were busy.

'What would be better..? Ask him and kill him, or at least knock him out...or let him lead the way...hmm...'

The guard was still half in shock, but he had regained his power of speech.

'Heey, what do you want, you monster?! Get off of me!'

He struggled, but as he did so, the claw of Jonathan, which was still pressed against the mans throat, made a small cut there. A small stream of blood sought his way down, as the guard suddenly layed still again. His body was in paralysis due the fear of dying. This was real, and the guy on top of him seemed to want to kill him. That guy, Jonathan, hadn't even noticed the guard struggling, as he was sunken in thoughts. His stare now focused again as he looked at the guard. Blood? Had he done that?!

Jonathan quickly made up his mind. He didn't want to know how it happened, and he didn't want to waste any more time either, so he decided to just ask the man first. If the man would lead him, he could trick him and lead him to other guards or even back to the main lab. Jonathan put his face close to that of the guard, and pressed his claw painfully in against the chin of the man.

'I'm not going to ask you again.' He said, still with that beastly voice. 'I want to get out of here. Tell me where the exit is.'

The guard stayed silent. Jonathan made another cut, he started at the cheek and slowly cut its way down to the throat.

'Tell me, or you will never be able to see that same exit again. Do you want to die in a laboratory where you helped lunatics kill and misform human beings. Where you protected pshycopaths who experimented on living things, on humans for God sake?!'

Jonathan calmed down.

'So, where is it?'

The guard swallowed, and released a shivering sigh. Jonathan could clearly see the man imaginating his death. Sweat poured out of him, and a stench of fear filled Jonathan's nose. That was different too, Jonathan noticed. His nose was better, more accurate, and could smell so much more. Eventually the guard mumbled.

'Down the hall...down the hall is the elevator, you can use that too get up. The main entrance is at the other side of the building, but you can get out the back if you go up with that elevator.'

Jonathan thought for a moment.

'Hmm, will I be needing a key or access card for this elevator?' He asked threathening. The guard was tired of having a claw threathening his live, so he didn't even try too keep it for himself.

'Yes...you do. I have one in my right pocket. Normally guards don't have them, but because of you monsters, we got extra privileges.'

Jonathan ignored the insult, reached for the card, and stood up. He was about to leave the scene as he remembered another trait of Slakoth. The pokemon could make other pokemon as lazy and drowsy as he was just by releasing a yawn. Jonathan turned around, and yawned in the direction of the man. The last looked a bit puzzled at first, but soon his eyes closed, as he fell into a deep sleep.

'That keeps him from calling help.' Jonathan said to the air, as he left the scene.

Once he found the elevator he used the card he had obtained from the guard and opened it. He stepped inside and pressed the button for the main ground. The elevater doors closed and it started to move.

'Now...first a quick nap...' Jonathan mumbled as he leaned agains the back of the elevator wall and sat down on the ground. Soon he fell asleep.

Last edited:

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Draco was standing there with his tail blazing with a brilliant fire when several men entered the room with tasers drawn and other weapons at the ready. “Not more of these guys…” Draco groaned.

“Hey you! Stop right there!” One of the guys yelled at Draco. “Why should I? You forced me to come here, you made me submit to these experiments! I had no choice, no say if I even wanted to do this!” Draco yelled in anger. “Heh, we’ll do whatever the hell we want! Now, you’re coming with us you freak!” the man replied with a smirk.

Draco temper then flared, “FREAK?!? You dare call me a freak?!?” Draco said as his tail blazed even more. “Eat ember you scumbags!” Draco yelled as a barrage of hot embers flew out of his mouth and were sent at the men. “Argh!” they yelled from the burning pain, taking the chance, Draco brought his tail around and whipped at their legs.

It caused them to fall down and hit their heads, knocking them out. Draco ran over and stole some of their clothes, mainly pants and a shirt, but had to cut a hole in the pants with his claws to accommodate the tail. Feeling better now that he was wearing something, Draco made a run for the door and looked around, “Damn, which way is the exit?” Draco thought.

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Buster was still trying to find Tsumori, but no luck yet. He was still sensing this new telepathic wave from one of the other hybrids. He probably thought was the Gastly girl. "Hmm, prehaps I should send a message to whoever I'm picking up." he said to himself. He focused his mind again Hello, tell me who are you? My name is Buster a Riolu hybrid. Don't be freaked out if you here voices inside your head. This is an ability that some pokemon with psyhic abilities can use to call out another. I bet whoever I'm calling out to, will have the same ability. It's very simple just focus your mind and... But before he could finish he was discovered by one of the scientist.

"Ah man, this is the worst time to be spotted by one of you." he said. He used a Bullet Punch and knocked the man out easily. "Huh, that was easy, I most be getting stronger for some reason." he said. He looked around to see if they're were any more coming. He grabbed the scientist by his ankles and dragged him to the nearest closet to store him in. "There, now that that's been taken care of I'll be off finding Tsumori, maybe he might now a way out of here. Or at least lead me to their computers so I can figure out what are they doing." he said.

Buster took off again and remembered if the person he sent his telepathic message to ever got to him/her.

Oathblivion

Tsumori had managed to retrace his steps back to the main laboratory without event. There were few guards left in the hallways, and he could only assume that they were all in the lab, helping to quiet the rebellion. But first things first; he needed to retrieve his shogi set. He manged to sidle around the corner out of sight, a made a hasty teleport to the door of the storage closet. Of course the thing had to be electronically locked. Rather than try and figure out the code (and subconsciously to get back at the scientist for stuffing him into a tiny metal ball), he gave the keypad a quick, electrically charged jab. Rather than opening, like doors always do in movies, it remained shut. Repeated attempts only served to tire Tsumori and make his hand hurt.

"Just @$!&in' PEACHY!!!" He swore, immediately clamping down on his tongue. The idea was to grab the bags, get the others, show them their stuff, gain their trust, and then lead them right into the clutches of the head scientist. In fact, that in an of itself raised questions. What was the man's name, and how exactly did he plan to subdue every one of his experiments when an entire building of guards was having this much trouble. Tsumori shrugged it off, thinking that he must have some giant paralyzer rig like he was caught with. Now, he needed someone to open the door so he could retrieve his beloved board game. He dare not teleport to a place that he could not observe. Quantum mechanics and associated phenomenon made that prospect rather frightening indeed. Thus, Tsumori ran back into the lab, waving his arms and shouting "I know where the exit is!" The remaining guards would be distracted, hopefully, giving the hybrids the quarter they needed to finish them off.

OOC: Bleh, kinda short, but I'm pressed for time. *waits for mass panic to break out*

Mike

iROFL
Awards
As they continued to run and knock out guards, Zack and the others arrived at the Storage Room. "COme on! All your powerfullest moves at once! On 3.....1....2...3!" Zack yelled, unleashing combos of Fire Punches on the door to break it down.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Buster didn't stay put for long. He didn't have time to see if who ever got his message to reply back to him. He still need to find Tsumori, he could be some use to help him bring this place down. But apparently he had no idea where he was going. He keep taking wrong turns and ended up facing against more and more scientists.

"Ugh, this is hopeless, I'll never find Tsumori at this rate. If only there was a simple solution to this." he said to himself. But there wasn't, Buster had to rely to himself to find his way to Tsumori. He still wondered if his message was ever recieved. He didn't feel like sending another message right now. He was exhausted for scaling around this lab, he need to find a safe place to rest so none of the scientists could catch him in his sleep. Then what use would he be to the others if he was caught every time.

He looked for place to rest up a bit. Luckily he found an open storage closet to rest up. He shut the door and locked it up tight. He gave a big yawn and rest his head on the floor for a while. He still wondered if Tsumori was still looking for him and if that other hybrid ever recieved his message. But he put those thoughts aside and drifted off to sleep.

And that's where I leave off. Man this thing will never get to the end in time. Due to my efforts. Yeah I'm blaming myself that this things not going any faster. There's no need to say it isn't my fault.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Hey, sorry for the double post. Just wanted to know where everyone esle is. I know thought that you guys were thinking up new ideas for the RP or probably forgot it and had better things to do. This thing is probably gonna go no where til then. I didn't have any new ideas at all yet, I'm still stuck waiting for EH to get my message in the RP. Prehaps making this was a minor mistake.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
OOC: This is common, and this is how most RP's die, lack of interest/participation

Not that I can say that I'm guilty of such things :p

Draco decided to take a guess and headed to the right side. He came across more guards and sent an ember their way before tail whipping their legs. Taking one of the men's stun stick, he tucked in a holster from another guard which he attached to his pants before continuing on.

Every halllway looked like the next one, Draco didn't know which way to go as he headed in a random direction, trying to find the storage room to get his things and get out of here.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Buster was drifting off to sleep. But this didn't seem like ordinary sleeping or dreaming. He saw many images in his head, their were a bit hazy and blue. He saw many scientists running, Flames coming out of a boy who looked like a Charmander. A Bulbasuar kid was running along with a Buizel kid. A girl with razor blades out here arms was running down the halls like a maniac.

A girl with no legs and bigs eyes was floating down finding her way out. And a boy who was a bit odd, he looked like an Abra. Tsumori Buster thought. Then, all of a sudden Buster woke up instantly. His face was covered in sweat. He panted heavily of what he saw in his dreams. Was all of that happening right now. Or was it all a dream? His thoughts raced in his head. But he got up first and listened on the door to make sure no one was coming this way.

He waited and it seemed quite, he unlocked the door and stepped out. He turned his head both ways from the hallway and saw no one coming down either side. He stooded at the door and thought about that dream he had. But it didn't matter now, he was still looking for Tsumori. He bolted down the hall hoping to cross paths with him or with anyone else.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I really didn't want to double post again. But you guys are tempting me to do this anyway.

Buster was still not sure where he was going at all. He still ended up being found by scientists and found others have broken out of there containers. But, Buster eventually has ended back in the containment room where ever one was when they were tested. He saw some of the containers were shattered and he knew which containers were those. They were the same ones that he and the other hybrids broke out of. But there were still some other containers that had pokemon inside them.

Some looked dead and others still had that goop surrouding them. "Hmm, I guess these weren't drained yet." Buster said to himself. He walked up to some of the containers to get a better view of them. But one put a shock of fear across his face. He saw in one of the containers, was a young girl who had feathers, yellow birds feet, little wing like arms and a beak that form over the mouth. And he noticed who this girl was, it was his little sister Hayli.

He stood there gazing at his sister, he watched her floating in that tube. He thought she might have been dead, she checked her life signs and she was still alright. That was a sign of relief for him, but it still made him very furious towards these creeps. He was more mad at them before, turning his sister into a hybird was the last straw for them. He turned and looked back at her sister and went to the controls to release her from her prison.

But before he could do that a scientist ambushed him from behind. He was caught and taken away from the containment room. He took one more glance at his sister and whispered to himself, "Don't worry, I'll break you out of here. I promise."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back