• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: A Falling Republic (OCC/Sign up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDood

Alright, I was wondering because I wanna be apart of em

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I finished editing my post and got my Trainercard to match it.

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

Im going to explain to my charizard strength cause i dont want anyone to think its god moding ok it will be in my profile

Azazel

Codename:
Alizarin (yes. it is a color)

Name:
Azazel Morningstar

Appearance:
ijio3.jpg

Personality:
Azazel can be much of a show-off when he wants. Although, it may seem like he's harsh on his Pokemon, he really isn't. His Pokemon have come to understand his motives and logic very well. To an uncanny extent. Azazel hates people that are well... dumb, and people that are too kind. He finds it unnecessary...

Pokemon:

Lucario (F)

Garchomp (M)

Metagross (N/A)

Rhyperior (M)

Salamence (F)

Luxray (M)

Bio:
Rules? Yeah right... Azazel and rules don't mix. So, of course when the New Order reared it's ugly head, Azazel was one of the first to rebel. Realizing how serious the Order was about enforcing their rules, Azazel knew it was time for his Pokemon line-up to improve. So, he embarked on a prolonged journey, searching for the perfect Pokemon to... rebel with. Along the way, he found and trained many various Pokemon. And with that, they worked together to pick at the Order little by little.​

Last edited:

Oathblivion

Codename: Twenty-Two; as in "catch-22."

Name: Rin Fujimara

Appearence: Rin's most defining features are his silver hair and onyx eyes. The former is styled to hang down just above his eyes, with a subtle mullet in the back (well, as subtle as said hair style can be...). He stands roughly six feet tall and has a lithe build, a product of his strict training regiment. No muscle on his body is overly bulbous, but when one slings a spear around day in and day out, a certain level of strength is acquired.

Indeed, Rin's chosen method of dealing with those who do not conform to the Leaque is a seven-foot-long polearm. The entire weapon is crafted from the extremely durable hide shed by Aron as they mature. In order to get a better grip on it, Rin has bound the metal with Mantine skin (humanely obtained; Rin can't bring himself to harm Pokemon) and covered the skin with cloth soaked in a mahogany dye. The business end of the spear is completely symmetrical, looking rather like a two edged short sword fixed to the top of the weapon. The spear is usually carried in an abundant roll of white cloth.

But enough on the somewhat macabre aspects of Rin's dress. He can always be found wearing a casual, silver shirt like one would wear to low key dinner parties. This shirt is tucked into a pair of royal blue slacks which terminate in a pair contrasting brown leather pennyloafers. Over it all, an ornate, heavy, royal blue trenchcoat is worn. Pockets are placed all over the garment; Rin has a profound dislike for the absence of pockets on his clothes.

Personality: Rin trusts no one except himself and his pokemon partners. This is the defining characteristic of his personality, and all other nuances of Rin spring from it. He always looks out for himself, and no matter if society has labeled it "good" or "evil," he will perfrom the action that gets him ahead of the pack. Joining the League (thus having all of the world except two countries as his playthings) is an example of such an action. Behind his unnerving, inscrutable gaze lies the heart of a murderer. Men, women, children; all are fair game to be run through the heart in the occasion that they do not follow the rules of the League. However, no human being is entirely two-dimensional. Rin harbors a certain melancholy within himself whose source he has yet to pinpoint. For years he has reasoned with himself, and found solace with pokemon. Thus, he will, under no circumstances, kill or irreparably main a pokemon. Once found, this can pose more than a problem for Rin.

Pokemon: Magneton -- Steelix (M) -- Metang @ Everstone -- Relicanth (M) -- Dusclops (M) -- Houndoom (M)

Bio: Keeping it short, Rin lived in the slums of Goldenrod, but the kid could fight. He earned a reputation as the local tough kid until he read a book on pokemon training. As suprising as it may seem, Rin was also fairly intelligent, and was an autodidactic reader. So, he began to fantasize about making it big in old League and pulling his faimly out of poverty. So, one day at the age of 13, he managed to get an abandoned egg from the daycare center south of his home. He hatched it in secret, then left on his journey. To put it in a nutshell, he was average, and failed to win a championship. He went to Hoenn (for the majority of his career), and then to Kanto searching for strength, and finally found his niche type in pokemon battles.

About this time, the upheaval took place in Kanto, and Rin jumped on board. In order to have everything he wished for at his disposal, he had to give up his purple shirt and get a hair cut. Not a bad trade, in his eyes. Thus, Rin now works as a killer for the League, and is perfectly fine with that. Hooray self-centered bas- fatherless sons...

Other: Battle Theme

Theme Song

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Lol, I'm gonna say this once, would those that posted after me in retaliation to Charizard's (Red) going berserk being handled by Sunovis (Terk's espeon) please edit.

>_> I seperate the pandemonium, and we have instigation, lol.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Will edit in a minute. When i'm finished, can everyone please read my temp?

Codename: Ruby

Name: Tyler Donteli (Know one knows his name)

Appearence: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/119/7/7/Pokemon_by_Kokico.jpg

Personality: Tyler is kinda perky and enthusiastic which can sometimes creep people out. He also has a strong sense of courage, justice and judgement along with a fiery temper if you make him mad. He can be pretty reckless and arrogant though not to mention stubborn.

Pokemon:

1. Pichu aka Sparks - This is Tyler's very first pokemon that he found. Pichu was hurt in a forest when Jet found him. Tyler took care of Pichu until he was healthy and Pichu decided to stay with Tyler. Pichu has refused to evolve and is the teammate of Puppy. Pichu doesn't have a pokeball. Pichu and Tyler share an unbreakable bond that no one can break. Pichu can alos use Volt Tackle.

2. Mightyena aka Puppy - Tyler has raised Mightyena since it was Poochyena. this is Tyler's second pokemon and Poochyena evolved during a battle for Tyler's honor. Puppy is the teammate of Pichu. Puppy has the move Extreme Speed and the unique ability to use Recover. Puppy doesn't use it's pokeball, but it does have one.

3. Salamence aka Cruz - Tyler raised Salamence since it was Bagon. This the third Pokemon that Tyler had caught and raised. This is Tyler's most powerful pokemon.

4. Meganium aka Forest - Meganium was caught by Tyler when she was a Chikorita. She has been through alot with Tyler and is a powerful pokemon. She is Tyler's second most powerful pokemon.

5. Pupitar aka Rex - Tyler's fifth pokemon, Rex. Tyler had saved Pupitar from an evil Trainer that was abusing Pupitar. Pupitar is quite powerful and could evolve anyday.

6.Quilava aka Flame - Flame was a coward at first and being picked on by a Croconaw until Tyler came along and encouraged Flame to fight with a friend by it's side. Though it didn't win, Flame promised to come back as a Typhlosion and defeat Croconaw. This is Tyler's third powerful pokemon.

Bio: Tyler is a renown pokemon trainer. He is considered the pokemon master from pure skill alone. He had defeated the elite four easily. He even took on two at once and won. He is known far and wide for his skill and talent. Upon the day that the League had started their reign, Tyler fought them long and hard. He was the first and only person to make through the main hideout of the League and face their leader.

They fought long and hard, but the leader gained the upperhand, knocking Tyler off a cliff. He almost died, but luckily he washed up on a seaside village. A very small village composed of veteran pokemon trainers and young up-starts. He awoken there with more then just cuts and bruises. He lost his memory of everything except his love for his pokemon. Odd really, but that just meant he would have to relearn everything. Living within the village for three months, everyone in the pokemon world was worried about him.

Finally leaving, Tyler reappeared in the pokemon world after three months of training in that village. He now has new skill and his talent has unwavered. Maybe he was even then he was before. Making his appearaance, he became part of the rebels gaining the codename Ruby. Everyone knows about him and the rebels expect alot from him because of his title. Tyler's back and ready to pokebattle.

Other:

Theme Song: Hero - Nickelback

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Sheesh, Red walks into a room and panic happens. I wish I could walk into a room and have panic happen. All that happens when I walk into a room is an uncomfortable silence, followed by a loud drawnout obnoxious fart from a guy in the back of the room.

Seriously.

(Yesh...being weird...)

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Sorry about the last attack guys,but I editted.Anyway,now what.

K

kingdomfighter5

Sorry about fighting and all i thought it would be cool to have red and i be forced to work together after the collapse of the under leaving only the two of us under the wreakage. Didnt work out that way. To everyone i like fair fights thats one on one not five on one

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Reckless Chaos.....Shaymin IS considered a LEDGENDARY pokemon...

TheDood

I'm sorry, I did a horrible thing
I lol'd at it all because it was honestly really messed up
;(

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back