• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pods from end of CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I really think they hold no importance anymore
Their main purpose was to help SGD get the memories
That were taken away back and such.....I just think they're there for show

C

Colours

Maybe if namine found out that riku had a nobody then puts him to sleep and trys to find his nobody, it's like the same thing as what happen to sora.

C

Colours

i dont want to know because i dont want to know what they use bunches of deep sleep inducers for young children and anapomorohic animals for

It really doesn't matter because it's not really important to the kh series.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hmm...so nobody knows it? So wait, wasn't in there to hold or rather keep Sora and his friends in there sleeping or something? I don't really know eithier, I'm just wondering. And yeah, that's kind of a curious question...even if some of us may never find out.

A

Audo

DiZ just brought the extra pods for no real reason. Perhaps it was encase one of the other pods broke or something, it's not extremely important I don't think.

C

Colours

DiZ just brought the extra pods for no real reason. Perhaps it was encase one of the other pods broke or something, it's not extremely important I don't think.

Exactly, or they were just for decoration since they didn't know what to do with the extra space.Xd

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
No it is important. If you examine them in KHII, it'll say "These pods seem to have been used before" or something of that sort. I don't remember exactly how many there were that were used since some were never used when examined but I do remember there were more than two. I believe it has something to do with BBS, Birth By Sleep. Could one possibly have been used by Ven or Xion?

A

Audo

They used to be in Castle Oblivion.
The Organization used them to regenerate memories they had extracted from test subjects.
That's why it says they have been used before.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Oh ok, that makes sense. Where did Castle Oblivion come from? It was already there and the Organization members just found it, not build it. It's possible someone else could have used the pods long before the Organization came in, unless they were the ones who built the pods.

A

Audo

The Organization were the ones who built the pods.
But yes, CO was there before they found it.
I heard a couple theories that perhaps MX is the true ruler of CO. Which i'd like, i hope we learn more about CO in BBS (it's really the only game where we could...)

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
I heard a couple theories that perhaps MX is the true ruler of CO. Which i'd like, i hope we learn more about CO in BBS (it's really the only game where we could...)

we could find uot in days.... it takes place during com

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Before seeing that scene in FM+ with Zexion and Xigbar, I was under the impression they had Naminè create CO by drawing it. She drew it and Sora appeared in front of it, so I assumed that was one of her 'powers'. With that in mind, now they'd better explain its origin to us.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

BBS is going to reveal alot, isnt it. So much stuff weve talked about in theoris will all be revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back