• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please Explain.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Visionary
i'm not giving up so early i'm telling him its my opinion over and over and that i just like it no reasons it just appeales me and he just doesnt stop asking about reasons. what else is there to it?

K

Kegluneq

Well just state your reasons then we can get out of here, I've already "owned" the one I wanted to.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
< Fan boy. Completely agree with anyone that thinks Cloud is awesome.

Cicero

Visionary
here we go again.. what is it with you guys? does anyone has to have reasons for thinking something is nice or have proof? what proof? it's an OPINION not a fact wich can be doubted

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay let me sum up ffVII

BEFORE!
sephiroth(clouds hero) killz a bunch of stuff and cloud sees him walking away

DURING
cloud joins a terroist organization, AVALANCHE, and fights with a few other people from SOLDIER and AVALANCHE, and finds that sephiroths wants to destroy the world and clouds like "pssah" but a girl encourages him and they get going, then the girl dies, clouds like " damnit" and goes after sephiroth, fights sephiroth and then they both get pwn3d.

AFTER
some stuff happens and he goes after some people and dies, then resurrects.... again..... and fights some stuff and stops some plague.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Darkside Prins said:
here we go again.. what is it with you guys? does anyone has to have reasons for thinking something is nice or have proof? what proof? it's an OPINION not a fact wich can be doubted

What they are asking for is not "proof", but the reason(s) why you feel the way you do.

Cicero

Visionary
fine.. but i don't know the reasons it has been a while since i played it. i now it was a good story but not exactly why i know i liked it and i thought it was the best story ever, so i said it was a good story.. why do you even bother to ask reasons? go flame someone else.. there were enough fanboys who said things alike..

New2Ya

I'm lost...
He/she's flaming you because the story itself wasnt that special at all.

The only thing that really meant something to me was how it related a lot to our situation right now on Earth. That's why I loved that open ending with the birds singing and children playing...

But the rest, wasn't really special. I mean, look at the characters. The designs were awful, seriously. I'm happy Nomura took more time on his later works like FF8 and FF10...

The soundtrack had some memorable songs in it, but was it great in total? Not in my opinion, but hey its an opinion, I know...

Then there's the battle system. Where's the revolutionary part about it!!?

And the graphics were 3D, but were they really good? :rolleyes:

Cicero

Visionary
i now the gamplay and battle engine where crap i already said that but the graphics.. what did you ecpect from de first 3d game in de FF series? and were taslking about several ytears ago.. the graphics were mostly all crap there

LOL
The only part of that game I liked was the battle system, in fact I still heart the battle system...simply because you could make it so any attack an enemy does hurts them more than you...my favorite set up was 3 Fianl attacks one with revive and two with knights maxed out...plus mp hp switch...and even if you died...you cam back to life and killed any normal enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back