• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please Explain.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Visionary
Johnny Stooge said:
Then explain to me what makes FFVII the "best gamestory ever".

well it's my opinion ;) it is the best FF story by far and the game is very high ranked in my favorites. nowadays there will probably be much more better story's but still. :)

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hikari44 said:
That's exactly my point - it is unethical to say someone's opinion is wrong or it "sucks" as einstein over there said.
This statement really bugs me. "Unethical to say someone's opinion is wrong"? What the hell are you smoking?

It's completely ethical to say a certain opinion is wrong, iff (no, that's not misspelt, it means 'if and only if') that person has no support for that opinion.

Anyway, that grinds my gears, so carry on.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Darkside Prins said:
well it's my opinion ;) it is the best FF story by far and the game is very high ranked in my favorites. nowadays there will probably be much more better story's but still. :)

Prove it to me. Convince me.

Darkside Prins said:
FF:Tactics had a better storyline..Or so I think...Hell it had character progression...which FF7 lacks..Now that was OK when the game came out and I didn't care..

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I wonder why people like cloud, when the entire purpose of the character was just to get you to hit plot point and have him have no thoughts what-so ever. He was just there, he just existed. the entire point of ff7 in my opion was the problem with haveing nuclear weapons, it can destroy the world......

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Hikari44 said:
That doesn't mean they're the same thing. And like Sesshoumaru said, in this case it didn't.
Are you sure? Are you 100% sure? Before Sephiroth went sociopathic, Cloud admired everything about Sephiroth and wanted to be like him. After he killed Zack and Aerith, the admiration turned into an obsessive hate. How do you know, that there isn't a form of love lying beneath that?

You don't get to tell me what to do. Sorry. Try again.
Too late. I already did. D:

You actually didn't. You said he is emo because he never says anything except "whatever..." or something like that, which is not true - that much is fact.
But it is true. And it's also a fact that he refuses to get over Aerith's death. A normal person would either mourn their death or celebrate their life and then get on with things.

And hey, at least I used reasoning.

are you kidding me? did you seriously just say that? look at what you wrote below, smartass

wrong Audio pronunciation of "wrong" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rông, rng)
adj.

1. Not in conformity with fact or truth; incorrect or erroneous.
1. Contrary to conscience, morality, or law; immoral or wicked.
2. Unfair; unjust.
3. Not required, intended, or wanted: took a wrong turn.
4. Not fitting or suitable; inappropriate or improper: said the wrong thing.
5. Not in accord with established usage, method, or procedure: the wrong way to shuck clams.
6. Not functioning properly; out of order.
7. Unacceptable or undesirable according to social convention.
8. Designating the side, as of a garment, that is less finished and not intended to show: socks worn wrong side out.

suck Audio pronunciation of "suck" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sk)
v. sucked, suck·ing, sucks

v. intr.

1. To draw something in by or as if by suction: felt the drain starting to suck.
2. To draw nourishment; suckle.
3. To make a sound caused by suction.
4. Vulgar Slang. To be disgustingly disagreeable or offensive.

Sucks and wrong means two differant things.

unbelievable...
So?

no, you can't prove something tastes good. Because it is an opinion. That's exactly my point - it is unethical to say someone's opinion is wrong or it "sucks" as einstein over there said.
Unethical, my ass.

Oy vey im done. Cloud doesn't suck. Later, dudes.
You'll be back...

Monkey said:
o.o One comment to make. The Pro Cloud side continuously says "PROVE IT BUT U CANT CUZ ITS UR OPINION" and thats all the say. o.o They have yet to back up their views, or show valid support. .-. Please do before posting something like that again.
I know. And I've been trying to tell them, but they won't listen.

K

Kegluneq

Johnny Stooge said:
How do you know, that there isn't a form of love lying beneath that?
How do you know that there is?
Banishing Blade said:
an emo is somebody that is always sad and miserable, thinks their life sucks and such and such.
When Cloud met Aeris he didnt say anything about his life sucking. He did say that he was once a soldier and that he needed to meet up with Tifa but never in that period of time did he say anything about his life sucking. When he did talk about his past, he just talked about how he wanted to get back at sephiroth for destroying his hometown. He never thought his life sucked he just wanted revenge, maybe it was just you that thought his life sucked.

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
VersionX said:
Prove it to me. Convince me.

i don't have to convince you i said it was my opinion, the game was not the best ever but i think it has the best story from the ff games.

FF:Tactics had a better storyline..Or so I think...Hell it had character progression...which FF7 lacks..Now that was OK when the game came out and I didn't care..

i like FF:Tactics too, i liked the game but i never finished it because i didn't liked the story. The gameplay was better than ff7, but the story wasn't

K

Kegluneq

Final Fantasy Tactics was ok, I didnt like the fact that you couldnt run away.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Darkside Prins said:
i don't have to convince you i said it was my opinion, the game was not the best ever but i think it has the best story from the ff games.

There's going to be reasons why it's your favourite. It's got a crap story, like you've said, crap characters, crap development, crap villains, what is there to it?

Cicero

Visionary
THE STORY!! i like the story! I liked most of the characters and i liked almost all the villians. Only the gameplay of most of the FF games that came after where better.

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
seshomaru677 said:
How do you know that there is?
I'm not the one that flat out denied it.

Darkside Prins said:
THE STORY!! i like the story! I liked most of the characters and i liked almost all the villians. Only the gameplay of most of the FF games that came after where better.
And why do like the story?

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
VersionX said:
There's going to be reasons why it's your favourite. It's got a crap story, like you've said, crap characters, crap development, crap villains, what is there to it?
No, that's your opinion, and while it's partially true there are some good aspects to it. Once my review gets published I'll post it, probably later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back