• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PlayStation Move and KH3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
do ur arms get tired if you play along time. or are you use to it by now?

for the mario kart wii, yeah they do, but i hardly play hours, just when my friends really want to play. i don't mind the game, but i mainly play brawl.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I really don't want KH3 for the Wii, by the time the game comes out the Wii will be replaced anyway. Hopefully Nintendo will get their act together and make a console that will actually count.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
i read up on it, b ut i dind't see alot of difference between the 3ds and the PSP other than having 3d capabilities...
PSP isn't quite an equal to PS2 & GCN was a bit better than PS2 (see some comparison videos of the different versions of RE4 for proof), it remains to be seen just how much better or worse the 3DS will be compared to them. Further more I'd assume Nintendo has some other hook to it, with the original DS they mentioned dual screens long before they said 1 of them was touch screen. The 3D was confirmed to be switch offable so there has to be something else to it (dual analogs, 3g, who knows?).

In theory it sounds like a cool idea, swinging your keyblade around like it's the real deal
But in reality it's actually very tiring if your playing for hours on end or if your doing a super hard boss fight under certain conditions, no thanks...
Don't play for hours on end then. & if it's anything like KH2 there'd be a 10 minute cutscene every 5 minutes anyway so you'd have plenty of time to rest. A quicksave/save-anywhere feature should be implemented so players don't have to worry about fighting their way to a save point.

who here has a wii, and plays a lot?
*raises hand* IMO the Wii has more good games than people give it credit for. Hell I still got MP Trilogy, NPC Pikmin 1, Wario Land Shake it, Battalion Wars 2, Madworld, Okami & Excitebots on my to do list & haven't even gotten NMH2 or TvC yet.

I really don't want KH3 for the Wii, by the time the game comes out the Wii will be replaced anyway. Hopefully Nintendo will get their act together and make a console that will actually count.
It sold as many units as the PS3 & 360 combined. How does one make it "count" anymore than that?

Allister Rose

French Lover
PSP isn't quite an equal to PS2 & GCN was a bit better than PS2 (see some comparison videos of the different versions of RE4 for proof), it remains to be seen just how much better or worse the 3DS will be compared to them. Further more I'd assume Nintendo has some other hook to it, with the original DS they mentioned dual screens long before they said 1 of them was touch screen. The 3D was confirmed to be switch offable so there has to be something else to it (dual analogs, 3g, who knows?).

Don't play for hours on end then. & if it's anything like KH2 there'd be a 10 minute cutscene every 5 minutes anyway so you'd have plenty of time to rest. A quicksave/save-anywhere feature should be implemented so players don't have to worry about fighting their way to a save point.

*raises hand* IMO the Wii has more good games than people give it credit for. Hell I still got MP Trilogy, NPC Pikmin 1, Wario Land Shake it, Battalion Wars 2, Madworld, Okami & Excitebots on my to do list & haven't even gotten NMH2 or TvC yet.

It sold as many units as the PS3 & 360 combined. How does one make it "count" anymore than that?
I see your a wii fan, though, really sales isn't what matters. I tihnk wii does have good games, but just recently due to all the ff games. (which i need to buy)

but as for 3ds, the article i read only said it might be equal to the gamecube.....it's a little hard to believe that 3ds will be a system higher than PSP....but it's possible

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
alliistar, your a brawler? i love that game!!! reason wh y i bought the wii in a matter of fact. i have mario kart too.

dex11772

i guess what im getting at is that, eventually will get use to swing are arms around anyways, cuz when the wii first came out every body use to say how there arms felt sore (like after playing boxing in WiiSports). But now we have getter use to it. I dont see any diffrence for the Move. Will just get use to it. So y complain about our arms getting tired. Even Button Mashing can be tiredsome. lol

Allister Rose

French Lover
alliistar, your a brawler? i love that game!!! reason wh y i bought the wii in a matter of fact. i have mario kart too.
lol yes, the only two characters i'm good at are lucas, zelda, and princess peach.

some people don't know how to use her special, but i do.

anyways...i dont think kh is well suited for wii...i like the console, but i just want more capability for kh

dex11772

I see your a wii fan, though, really sales isn't what matters. I tihnk wii does have good games, but just recently due to all the ff games. (which i need to buy)

but as for 3ds, the article i read only said it might be equal to the gamecube.....it's a little hard to believe that 3ds will be a system higher than PSP....but it's possible

have you played Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearer. I thought that was a really fun ff game for the wii. ( just wished it was longer)

Allister Rose

French Lover
have you played Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearer. I thought that was a really fun ff game for the wii. ( just wished it was longer)
my friends lend me crystal bearers but i havent even touched it. crystal chronicles i have.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
lol yes, the only two characters i'm good at are lucas, zelda, and princess peach.

some people don't know how to use her special, but i do.

anyways...i dont think kh is well suited for wii...i like the console, but i just want more capability for kh
im good with lucas, pit, and zero suit samus and yea wii =/= kingdom hearts

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
yea ive been experimenting with marth and meta knight... not that good but getting better. o im kinda good with sheik too.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
thats for sure! zelda rocks and my brother easily kills me with her but i perfer using speed to doge all attacks and then attacking quickly from a distance which is why i dont use her a lot cause she dosent have a lot o projectiles.

Allister Rose

French Lover
thats for sure! zelda rocks and my brother easily kills me with her but i perfer using speed to doge all attacks and then attacking quickly from a distance which is why i dont use her a lot cause she dosent have a lot o projectiles.
I mainly use sheik jsut for the transformation, when they transform, they can't hurt you. but it dpends how far it's going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back