• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PlayStation Move and KH3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dex11772

Did u see the video? This is no gay wii crap. this is the real deal now. THE most lifelike motion controller ever invented.

Jakek9

Did u see the video? This is no gay wii crap. this is the real deal now. THE most lifelike motion controller ever invented.
I understand that. And btw, Wii Motion Plus is pretty acurate.

Anyways, I just can't see that happening. Who wants to break a window swining their remote?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
PLAYSTATION MOVE= TOO MUCH WORK. Do you realize how many time you would have to swing the damn thing.

dex11772

maybe there will be a dueling for multiplayer using the Move. That would at least be interesting.

Raebus

I'd rather use the normal method of pressing buttons instead of swinging my arm for each attack kthnx :)

So its terrible idea etc

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I understand that. And btw, Wii Motion Plus is pretty acurate.

Anyways, I just can't see that happening. Who wants to break a window swining their remote?
What kind of horrible grip do you have for that to even be possible?

Z

Zulkir

No...NO! NOOOO! I'd rather mash X! NO! So long as they have a non-motion thingy option, everything is okay.

dex11772

Well i rather it be on the PlayStation using Move then on the Wii like everybody thinks it might.

Raebus

I'm sure alot of people would rather have it without any of the motion sensing crap :)

oh great, lets hope this thread doesn't turn into a "kh on wii" topic with the "OH NOES IT SHALL NOT BE ON THE WII FOR IT HAS CRAPPY GRAPHICS BLAH BLAH BLAH".

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Who the hell thinks it might be on the Wii?

I haven't heard anyone say they think it'll be on the Wii. Like, at all. Ever.

I'd prefer it without any of those motion sensor devices.

dex11772

sorry should have said some people instead of everybody. i have seen some ppl saying that they would like it to. But thats just crazy. And like Raebus said. lets not make this into a "kh on wii" thread. But if you had to make a choice, if Square Enix said there going to use motion sensor - as an Option- , which would you chose?

WaveK89

The way I see it..."Don't fix what ain't broken."

Granted it would be an interesting and perhaps cool way to play Kingdom Hearts, the fact still remains that everyone has enjoyed playing Kingdom Hearts using a non-motion controller.

Now, if the game had originally been impacted by the PlayStation Move (hypothetically), then it would be alright with me.

I just don't want the gameplay mechanics to be drastically changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back