• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playable Characters in KH3 (Most Likely IMO)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I'm correct?

• Possibly

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Unlikely

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
I'm for giving each character a part in the story or final battle but I'd rather avoid the multiple scenario route again. It just makes the game far to repetitive and boring.

h.e.hassanein

I'm for giving each character a part in the story or final battle but I'd rather avoid the multiple scenario route again. It just makes the game far to repetitive and boring.

well, it depends on how they execute it. there's no rule set in stone that those multiple scenarios have to cover the exact same worlds and plotlines like in BBS. if we had SDG heroing all around the Disney worlds and Riku/Mickey/Lea/etc. work on reviving Aqua and later Ven... that would work wonders for plot execution imo

k99y77

Awards
Yes exactly!! we want a lengthy game with Sora Donald and Goofy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back