• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Platform Purchase

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What platform?????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora-keyblade

I live in the dark the dark lives in the shadows a
Ok some people dont have ds or psp or a cell phone so write if you have either a ds psp or cell phone and how your gonna buy the new kh games also write about how you dont have a system at all and how your gonna buy it for the purpose of the new kh game also write about how you dont have one of these platforms at all and how you wont buy a console for the soul purpose of the new kh games

Last edited:
T

tazztig

Re: Platform purchase :D!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have psp and cell phone, but I don't want coded, the story seems very short.>.>^^.
Say that again

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Um......so are you saying we should buy it to the game, if so, I think that's what some of us are doing. And I think most of us know what games are released on each system and all, thanks. Besides, what are you asking anyway?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

I have a cell phone, and a DS, though I doubt that my phone could support a game like Coded.
I would like to be able to play BBS, but I'm not going to buy an entire console just for one game.

yugi300

I have PSP I may get a DS for 358/2 days and I don't really think I am getting a phone that can handle Coded I will just look up the info and I may for 358/2 days if I have to as well!

I think he was asking how are you going to buy the hand helds for the upcoming games!
OH I JUST SAW THAT THERE WAS A POLL I PICKED THE FOURTH OPTION!

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Ok some people dont have ds or psp or a cell phone so write if you have either a ds psp or cell phone and or you dont have one at all and how your gonna buy one so you can play the new kh games

Are you kiding me? Sora-keyblade?

Riku-Keyblade, do you want to handle this one?

Lexeon

I got a PSP, DS, and Cell Phone. I'm probably not going to get Coded though.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

what did i do to you????????

Nothing. I just thought Riku-Keyblade would like to take the liberty to laugh at this before I do. It's just a wierd funny happenstance.

And i accedintly double posted it can you delete the other post????

Nope, not a mod; though I'm hoping on that. [looks at staff with hope in eyes] But anyway, ask a mod to do it.

Awards

There isn't an option for me to choose on that poll. You should be ashamed.

The option isn't Pooh this time, either.

Oh snap, now we only got a Kairi-Keyblade and we've gone full circle!

Sora-keyblade

I live in the dark the dark lives in the shadows a

Nothing. I just thought Riku-Keyblade would like to take the liberty to laugh at this before I do. It's just a wierd funny happenstance.

Nope, not a mod; though I'm hoping on that. [looks at staff with hope in eyes] But anyway, ask a mod to do it.

laugh at what and also if you think i copied rikus name i didnt so dont jump to conclusion :scared: also what do you mean Noo moneky what option should i have added -_-

Awards

If I can pick more than one, why do you need the "I have all 3" option?
Hell, I'm voting for every option now.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

laugh at what and also if you think i copied rikus name i didnt so dont jump to conclusion also what do you mean Noo moneky what option should i have added

I didn't jump to a conclusion; which is why I said it was a wierd and funny happenstance.

couldnt you have just picked both i have a psp and nds -_-

pffffttt

damn Noo Monkey, you just got owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back