• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pirates of the carribibean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

odamin

I think i read somewhere that they are gonna make a new pirates of the carribiean world for kh.i dont know if its true or not.I want some other peoples opininions.:eek:_O:

TERRAISAWESOME

Dude if the new game is in the past they will have to put in kid jack sparrow because there are books that exist telling about jacks past.

vigour

that'd be cool, they probably will make the world but maybe like dead man's chest, so it has davey jones in it:thumbup:

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
And where did you hear that exactly? Can I get a link?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The next Kingdom Hearts game is supposed to happen around ten years before the first game's start.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Either way, Sora is going to be brought up in the game.

I'm done
STEVE HOLT! EMO!

blob

Nomura never said when in the past that that game was going to be in he just said that it was in the past and in the future or something like that. so for all we know it could be a hundred years in the past or something but it is probably around ten years in the past though.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
alls i know is that if pirates of the carribean is incorporated into the next kh game .. im never gonna play it again .. i thought that it totally degraded kh2 .. and i think nomura should shoot himself if he even considers puttin it in the next

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
alls i know is that if pirates of the carribean is incorporated into the next kh game .. im never gonna play it again .. i thought that it totally degraded kh2 .. and i think nomura should shoot himself if he even considers puttin it in the next

Wow, that's harsh. :cry:
And just how would you like it if someone in your family decided to shoot thamselves because someone else wanted them to? And it was someone in your family you really cared about.

You're sad man, and I hope you change for the better.
I just want you to know that I'm not flaming you, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back