• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pictures from Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Launch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
i have all the games expet kh 1 final mix i have bbs final mix and i cant wait to play it

how come you haven't played it lol?

Also, I got the shirt back when it came out because I had thought it was going to be the ONLY shirt in the US for a while, little did I know Hot Topic went mad with power, and I now only collect the KH shirts I really like, which are far and few between. However, the hat I ran around on Christmas Eve to get even though it required me going to 3 different Hot Topics lol. The hats I can't be mad at them for, so far Hot Topic's hats haven't dissapointed me (Bomber Hat, Shadow Heartless Hat, Girl's Pompom hat) because I did buy both guy's hats (not the pompom one though xP).

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
haha I love the hype for this game its truely amazing. Its no where near as big as BBS but still people are having demos for the game, and a event lol. its great to see this :D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
YoshiAngemon: It was the Oathkeeper keybalde keychain. Don't worry, had it been Kairi's lucky charm, I would have killed for it lol
Guhhh, the Oathkeeper keychain?! DDD: I would have killed for that. If I had known... I might have procured a ride and gas money to get to this event. <_<

kupo1121

Awards
Guhhh, the Oathkeeper keychain?! DDD: I would have killed for that. If I had known... I might have procured a ride and gas money to get to this event. <_<

You can buy that keychain, they sold it at Comic-con in NYC and even had it up on the main site for a while (IDK if they still do). It was pricey, but if you would have killed for it, you can just buy it lol xP

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You can buy that keychain, they sold it at Comic-con in NYC and even had it up on the main site for a while (IDK if they still do). It was pricey, but if you would have killed for it, you can just buy it lol xP
I don't have a credit card and Comic-con is so far. ;___;

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Have anyone noticed that the promo poster doesn't have Kairi in it?

kupo1121

Awards

That is actually the first thing I noticed upon picking up the poster, but I haven't finished playing the game. Does she play a huge part in the story? If not, it is understandable why she isn't on the poster, but dont' spoil it for me lol.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
That is actually the first thing I noticed upon picking up the poster, but I haven't finished playing the game. Does she play a huge part in the story? If not, it is understandable why she isn't on the poster, but dont' spoil it for me lol.

Oh that makes sense. Kairi isn't anywhere in Re:coded.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I wish lol...life would be great!
I know. ;__; I want the power of friendship to do awesome things for me... like open doors to the light.

Yeah. XD But she's not in all of the promo art for every game... like Days and COM.

-____- It's OK...I would have found out anyways...
That sucks. >__> If it makes you feel better, most of this game has been spoiled for me by people telling me things I don't wanna know. XD It's laaaaaaaaaame.

manouchan

Website
animequeen111.deviantart.com
Thanks! The facebook group had all the green screen pics posted, but none of the lithographs!

Was there anyone there that had a complete KH collection? I know that there was a picture with a guy that had KH1, KH2, ReCoM, Days, BbS, and Re:coded. I'm wondering if someone had all those plus CoM and the Final Mixes. That would be a KH fan lol

i know one of my friends went there and he has ALL the kingdom hearts games even the final mix
he would play it at work when he's on brack...that is one hell of a fan XD

i got all of them I'm just missing the final mix TT^TT

i wonder where is a good place to import them?..

kupo1121

Awards
i know one of my friends went there and he has ALL the kingdom hearts games even the final mix
he would play it at work when he's on brack...that is one hell of a fan XD

i got all of them I'm just missing the final mix TT^TT

i wonder where is a good place to import them?..

I am actually getting them soon because I am taking Japanese in college, and I just got a full scholarship, so wheres that money I was supposed to get going towards? TAKING GUESSES ANYONE??? KINGDOM HEARTS!!! You can buy them off Ebay mostly, the Platinum editions are what I'm after, or you can go to sites like Play-Asia, but IDK if they still are selling them.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
-____- It's OK...I would have found out anyways...

Oh my bad. I thought I didn't spoil anything because she has nothing to do with Re:coded's plot. I thought specifically, spoiling would be revealing things inside the game's plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back