• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Square Enix hasn't confirmed anything if that's what you mean..

What I mean is they're not going to confirm a nonrelease. That's stupid. That's like waiting for the confirmation of BBS to be canceled. If they were going to announce it, they would have. They didn't, they're not going to announce a nonrelease, and it's not coming here.

*Marluxia

What I mean is they're not going to confirm a nonrelease. That's stupid. That's like waiting for the confirmation of BBS to be canceled. If they were going to announce it, they would have. They didn't, they're not going to announce a nonrelease, and it's not coming here.
Yes there not going to say it's not coming out..They don't do that with any games..

Ethereal

They're not going to confirm anything until BBS & 358/2 comes out, then they're gonna say, "Well, were're not going to give you guys FM+, and stuff. Be happy with what We did give you". And no one will be able to complain because we'll all be busy playing the new handheld releases. It's a nice set up~. Damn you SE... Damn you...

*Marluxia

They're not going to confirm anything until BBS & 358/2 comes out, then they're gonna say, "Well, were're not going to give you guys FM+, and stuff. Be happy with what We did give you". And no one will be able to complain because we'll all be busy playing the new handheld releases. It's a nice set up~. Damn you SE... Damn you...
Yes, that's true..It might be awhile before we ge those games though..:closedeyes:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Yeah. In the mean time we're going to have to try and tolerate these annoying threads. I wish mods would just close this already.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
FM+ isn't coming... You can wish until you are blue in the face, but it will amount to nothing... It's not coming, accept it and get on with your lifes... Square Enix's slience spoke for itself, FM+ isn't coming... So please exit this pipe dream to the left... If SE would release it outside of Japan, it wouldn't seel very well and the cost of altering the game would be more than their overall profits... Petitions for FM+ to come are about as smart as they are useful... Besides, FM+ is the past...

OMG who gives a crap at what hades thinks

Well, there's the total KH section... Several Mods... The people who joined his fanclub... Oh, and me...

what is so great about hades, he is just some guy on the forums who has alot of posts

Wrong... Hades is a very respected member and very knowledgable of KH...

Last edited:

skyhart

Yeah its pretty obvious that FM+ isnt coming to the US but everyone still trys to do something to get it

I love KH2 as much as the next guy but its just a matter of that SE doesnt want to send it over seas
Also our original KH2 already had more than Japans KH2 so why would they give US the FM+ game if they made it to give japanese gamers more to the game

These threads should be stopped way before it becomes 5 pages, I would have stopped it at page two or for that matter probably page 1

Also about Hades hes one of the most important members of this site
And if he wasnt important then why does everyone know him because obviously hes more important then all of you who were saying that hes not

*Marluxia

Yeah its pretty obvious that FM+ isnt coming to the US but everyone still trys to do something to get it

I love KH2 as much as the next guy but its just a matter of that SE doesnt want to send it over seas
Also our original KH2 already had more than Japans KH2 so why would they give US the FM+ game if they made it to give japanese gamers more to the game

These threads should be stopped way before it becomes 5 pages, I would have stopped it at page two or for that matter probably page 1

Also about Hades hes one of the most important members of this site
And if he wasnt important then why does everyone know him because obviously hes more important then all of you who were saying that hes not
Clearyl Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix isn't coming..Yea I maybe be new hear but I've great things from Hades, you should respect him like other people..Hes not more important..Yes hes is Well-Respected but not more Important..I Respect him also..That's like saying Hades is more special than other people..Everyone is equally the same..Kingdom Heart ll Final Mix+ IS NOT COMING TO THE US.

skyhart

Well when i said important i meant that hes a respected part of this whole site
And I obviously agree with the FM+ not coming

*RevenantSora

i'm thinking about the 2 FM's and can a Swap Magic work on my PS3?
Yes, PS3s are BackWards Compatible..

Petitions are worthless if you haven't noticed..They don't change anything..Chances are Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ coming to North America are very slim..They didn't say anything at E3..Practically dodge are questions for a US Release..Just move on there are new games coming..If you want it so bad just Import it..Trust me it's worth it..I want Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix for US but it's not going to happen..

General Xenos

well if u imported it, then u wouldnt be able to tell what people are saying in game, i know they have some parts in english, but wat parts exactly, because i have heard an argument that "to get KH2FM to come to the U.S. they would have to add english voices to Re:COM and KH2FM" so where is it that the english part came in?

*RevenantSora

well if u imported it, then u wouldnt be able to tell what people are saying in game, i know they have some parts in english, but wat parts exactly, because i have heard an argument that "to get KH2FM to come to the U.S. they would have to add english voices to Re:COM and KH2FM" so where is it that the english part came in?
Well in Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix there is English Voice Actors and Japanese Dialogue..But in Re:Com it's full Japanese..That would be pretty cool if it came out in America but again chances are pretty slim.

I forgot something on this..The new Scenes in the are in Japanese though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back