• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dungeonmaster254

OMG who gives a crap at what hades thinks

Well, there's the total KH section... Several Mods... The people who joined his fanclub... Oh, and me...

what is so great about hades, he is just some guy on the forums who has alot of posts

Wrong... Hades is a very respected member and very knowledgable of KH...

ok im srry about wut i said earlyer (im sick and was in a very poor mood):sad:

but i really want the game to come out (even tho i am sure it will not) so if it will not come out wut is the best way to import it (and the cheapest way too i dont have too much money) and what is the easyest way to figure out what the writing (that is in japanese) is saying like the abilitys with out learning japanese

Last edited:

shadow_of_light

sry, but square doesn't release director's cuts outside of japan. and besides, there have been multitudes of petitions to show square how much we want it. but the final decision is up to them, and considering how its been about eight months since FM+'s release in japan, we're not getting it. just learn japanese (much like i'm trying to do...) and get an import.

*RevenantSora

sry, but square doesn't release director's cuts outside of japan. and besides, there have been multitudes of petitions to show square how much we want it. but the final decision is up to them, and considering how its been about eight months since FM+'s release in japan, we're not getting it. just learn japanese (much like i'm trying to do...) and get an import.
For the most part I agree.but learning Japanese is alittle to much if you ask me..

shadow_of_light

For the most part I agree.but learning Japanese is alittle to much if you ask me..
yeah, i know. but i wanna learn the language anyway, and plus its a requirement to take two years of one foriegn language at my school, so... might as well be this one. its win-win for everyone!:thumbsup:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I know. People really need to stop wining and just import it. If you can't import it, too bad. Just stop with the false hope of a US release date.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Sign this pettion if you want to see Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ to come to America & Europe i know i am because i think if we all sign this and show it to Sqaure they'll consider it. so please sign and then send this off to square and see what they have to say then.

Massive, epic fail:Urban Legends Reference Pages: Internet Petitions

Summary: SE doesn't care if a few thousand people on the internet want FM+. Especially when they have an excellent idea of just how many people want it, and that's exactly the reason that they won't do it: they're not as numerous as so many of you seem to think.

Just because you see a lot of people here who whine and moan about FM+ doesn't prove anything. You see, that's because it's mostly the hardcore fans who visit these type of places, and they're the niche market that wants FM+. They're not by any means the majority.

Also, no matter how many signatures that petition, or any petition, might eventually get, there's no way that SE would ever take it seriously, because I'm betting a lot of people signed twice, or more times, and the petition is probably childishly, poorly written anyway. Just read Snopes' essay on it.

Dance Macabre said:
I' m obviously for it, but you know, I seriously think that SE KNOWS we all want it already. The bastards...

Well, of course they know we want it. They just know "we" aren't a majority, and that by catering to us, they'd be making a terrible business move.

If Hades were here, oh boy, he'd be angry.

I am. And just amazed at the naivety of certain people here, thinking this will do anything. You know, I'm just teetering on asking the staff to create a juge sticky explaining why these kind of threads won't do anything, are made by people who have 0 knowledge of the video game industry and business, among other things.

Have they said they aren't going to release it for NA or Europe?

Failure. As the wise DTL024 said:

Square didn't confirm it, but why would they confirm if something's NOT coming?

It could only work to their advantage I believe.

Hahahaha, I'm guessing you don't know much about business then.

a lot of you get it wrong.....
all of us(im pretty sure) want it to come.
its just that we know it wont.
unless they do something like ff3 and
release it in like 10 years.
but even then the chances are slim.
man Hades would be pissed major

Quoted for truth.

Riku_The_Fallen said:
i think its wrong. there useing american cartoon carictors made by USA. so at least if you make something with something from america in it (witch USA own the wrights to) reales it for america to, then the people from UK can import and understand it because its in english.

Oh, and I guess the fact that it's made by a japanese company, who has Japan as its primary market, and the fact that the american audience isn't the fully priced DC type, all those things don't matter?

i dont see whats so hard about changeing the text to english. i could do that in 3 days (the whole game). so thats how you know they only want it for them self. its sad how things turn out this way.

I'm really sick and tired of hearing these kind of idiocies. They'd have to do much more than that: get back all the KH2 VA's for the new scenes, find new ones for the CoM Organization members, adjust the region setting, translate the text, they'd have to ship it, distribute it, advertise it...this on top of all the other stuff they're doing now. And like I said, the majority of people who buy the KH games don't know/don't care about KH2FM anyway, so it wouldn't be worth it.

I see your point. Yes, you should have freedom to state your opinion about KH2FM, but look at the facts. How long has it been since they announced the existence of KH2FM? If it were being released here, it would have been released already. Please people, stop these threads. Believe me, Hades will tear this thread in half. Just wait.

Quoted for truth.

Yes there not going to say it's not coming out..They don't do that with any games..

Thank you. People like you restore my faith in the members of this site. Maybe there's hope for it yet.

FM+ isn't coming... You can wish until you are blue in the face, but it will amount to nothing... It's not coming, accept it and get on with your lifes... Square Enix's slience spoke for itself, FM+ isn't coming... So please exit this pipe dream to the left... If SE would release it outside of Japan, it wouldn't seel very well and the cost of altering the game would be more than their overall profits... Petitions for FM+ to come are about as smart as they are useful... Besides, FM+ is the past...

Quoted for truth, epic win, and emphasis.

In summary: online petitions are useless, it's too late, it wouldn't make money if they did it, it's not going to happen, just please get over it and move on with your lives.

I'm so sick and tired of these kind of threads. Generally because the people who make them don't know a thing about how business or the videogame industry works, and they don't respect SE much.

Did you all know that there wasn't even going to be an FM for KH2 at the start? You all should be grateful that they made it in the first place, grateful that there are considerate people like the ones at KH-Vids who translate the new content for those that can't import, so they can at least get a taste.

Just...please. Stop it.

Tell a Moderator to close it then..

I will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back