• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladespower#5

Dude your really wasting your time for these reasons...

1. there is 1000's of threads like this already

2.Square never accepts a list of names saying they want FM+ to come to other countries

3. nobody cares about FM+ anymore because of the 3 new games

There. thats my reasons and i'm sure alot of people will agree to them.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
I would give you my support, if it actually would come, but it's not. Sorry, but petitions like this have formed and failed or had no affect at all. Best import it with some Swap Magic. It'd be like your own US release...to you. ^^

o yeah, i know someone who had a ps2 whith swap magic. and after a month he couldn't play anymore! his ps2 whas completely useless. then he went to a game shop, and they said that it was the foult of the swap magic. so i really want it to come here!

GIZMONDO

:cursing:I WILL SIGN THIS PETITION IF IT WILL BRING FINAL MIX TO USA AND THE EU AT LATE 2007 OR EARLY 2008:cursing:

Riku_The_Fallen

i think its wrong. there useing american cartoon carictors made by USA. so at least if you make something with something from america in it (witch USA own the wrights to) reales it for america to, then the people from UK can import and understand it because its in english. i dont see whats so hard about changeing the text to english. i could do that in 3 days (the whole game). so thats how you know they only want it for them self. its sad how things turn out this way.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I can't understand how so many don't seem to realize that a petition is useless,regardless of how many people sign it.
Wasn't there also a petition for KH:FM,and it didn't bring the first FM here,did it??
Seriously,you should just stop all of this.

Seftrex

I can't understand how so many don't seem to realize that a petition is useless,regardless of how many people sign it.
Wasn't there also a petition for KH:FM,and it didn't bring the first FM here,did it??
Seriously,you should just stop all of this.

QFT!!!!!

(...Gah! 25 characters...)

Zipporahss

Sign this pettion if you want to see Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ to come to America & Europe i know i am because i think if we all sign this and show it to Sqaure they'll consider it. so please sign and then send this off to square and see what they have to say then.

I don't think it will work but I'll vote for a YES I WANT THAT GAME IN ENGLISH!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I love how people just don't give up.

We need to start banning the original posters in these threads for a week or so.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
idk wat yall have to say about it not coming here obviously we arent stopping and if u think this will do nothing then dont come to it putting ur two sense in the only reason that ur sayin this is becuase u want to sign it but not look like ur signing it

jk ;)

**Sora**

Hmm..Well it shouldn't ...People shouldn't do that it'd freedom of speech and opinion..I don't think it's fair when some one thinks something else then you doesn't mean you block out their opinion.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Hmm..Well it shouldn't ...People shouldn't do that it'd freedom of speech and opinion..I don't think it's fair when some one thinks something else then you doesn't mean you block out their opinion.

I see your point. Yes, you should have freedom to state your opinion about KH2FM, but look at the facts. How long has it been since they announced the existence of KH2FM? If it were being released here, it would have been released already. Please people, stop these threads. Believe me, Hades will tear this thread in half. Just wait.

*Marluxia

First of all there is no Link..Secound of all Online Petitions don't do a thing..I want this game to come out as much as some of you guys..But Petitions, E-mails, and Letters or whatever won't work..So I would stop doing that stuff and just Import or wait until the end of the year see if it comes..if it doesn't just Import.

Ethereal

I think that if you went walking around your neighborhood and asked people to sign something, get real signatures - like, thousands of them - and snail mailed that in.... SE might take a secons look, haha~.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back