• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Peeling Carrots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FishBox

About half an hour ago, I was a hungry hungry fellow, so I grabbed a carrot, as it is a nutritiously
delicious snack. Also, it's supposed to help your vision in low-light, and who doesn't want night vision?
Now, I didn't want the skin on it, so naturally, I peeled it.

But.

But.

Dammit, the carrot didn't want to peel properly. It just, I don't even, it didn't, it wouldn't, adshgfygxfghgxfdg.
Frigging carrot just wouldn't cooperate. Carrots aren't even supposed to be
uncooperative vegetables, that title is reserved for eggplants.
I mean, I've seen carrots be peeled properly before, but it just didn't work with me.

So after I'd finished butchering the carrot with my horribly weak Carrot Peel-Fu, it didn't look appetizing
at all, but I ate it anyway. I had made my bed, now I had to sleep in it. A bed made out of carrot and
malice.

Tasted the same though.

I propose that there be an innovative new carrot peeler. I personally cannot invent one, as I am too lazy
and obviously don't know enough about peeling carrots to design a carrot peeler.

You know what? Let's have a little ideas-sharing session. Open up MS Paint, design a carrot peeler and
post the fruits of your labour.
GET IT? FRUITS? WHEN CARROT IS A VEGETABLE? OH HOW DELIGHTFULLY CONTROVERSIAL!

Now, I'll start off. Here's my idea.

12644_1249169662118_1015759504_30804751_6794818_n.jpg

If a bulldozer and brute force can't properly peel a carrot then there's something wrong with the world.
And yes, such a thing has been invented before, But I'm sure you guys can come up with something
much more extravagant.

tl;dr I'm shit at peeling carrots, design a super cool carrot peeler.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
bitch, just get a rabbit to eat it, then eat the rabbit with the carrots inside

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No you fuckheads.

You use the carrots as dildos.

Then eat the chick out.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That is also an acceptable alternative.

meertallica

Website
www.facebook.com
I like this, here's my idea.

pacmancarrotedition.jpg

This is clearly a scene from pacman (... haha) and instead of them round things he normally noshes on, theres a load of carrots. The idea is that he is going to eat all the carrots, and he's carrying a razor, so when he gets to the last carrot, being tired of eating them, he'll simply shave the carrot, ready for collection by the angered human. Also the monsters are on their fag break so there's no danger of them making his lives go down :D

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
So there is sheer stupidity in the world.
Thanks. I'm gonna be crying myself to sleep now.

H

Haxon

Stop eating carrots. They dont help your eyesight. You have been lied to.

EAT BANANAS!!!!!!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
How about you shove the carrots up your ass; you will have had them in your body and the process of shitting them out will be much, much quicker.

H

Haxon

How about you shove the carrots up your ass; you will have had them in your body and the process of shitting them out will be much, much quicker.

Martha Stewart was able to do it on southpark, so why cant we?

Only then she shits out of her mouth... I wonder...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back