• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Past characters remember Sora in Blank Points confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
After finally getting & watching Blank Points, I don't understand what the montage of characters remembering Sora was about. I mean Namine knew who Sora was but wasn't the whole point of 358/2 Days that Roxas never knew who Sora was? And did Ventus actually wake up with Terra there? Or was that whole montage (except for Aqua) more metaphorical and not actually things happening in canon? I guess I am confused as to what all that meant.

(Note: Please avoid Re: Coded spoilers if it applys, I only play American versions of these games.)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's all symbolism. They're supposed to be viewed as "sleeping in Sora's heart" or so, and calling out to him to save them, basically.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's all symbolism. They're supposed to be viewed as "sleeping in Sora's heart" or so, and calling out to him to save them, basically.

Terra and Namine I can only HOPE aren't sleeping in Sora's Heart. Same goes for Axel if he really is one of the people who needs saving and wasn't just there for the lulz and fanservice.

It was putting on parade all the people whose torments Sora'd need to end though.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I agree that it's absolutely symbolic, but just as well, all of the characters (except for Aqua) seemed to be referring to his namesake: the sky. Even though it was obviously played for it's reference to their future savior, the double-meaning made it less nonsensical on an individual basis. It seemed to me that this was just lost in translation.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I agree that it's absolutely symbolic, but just as well, all of the characters (except for Aqua) seemed to be referring to his namesake: the sky. Even though it was obviously played for it's reference to their future savior, the double-meaning made it less nonsensical on an individual basis. It seemed to me that this was just lost in translation.

I should hope that not all of them were looking up at the sky and saying "sky". It DOES hold a double meaning to it since that's Sora's namesake, but I prefer for all of them to be calling out to Sora in a manner similar to how Aqua did - with hope, rather than it being a literal thing.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Yeah, they aren't really calling out to the sky. Nami, for example, is looking straight at her drawing of Sora when she says hers.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
So, Namine is just another exception. But my point still stands, concerning the characters who weren't faced with any information about the character Sora in their scenes.

ActingDude17

Terra and Namine I can only HOPE aren't sleeping in Sora's Heart. Same goes for Axel if he really is one of the people who needs saving and wasn't just there for the lulz and fanservice.

I don't believe Axel said Sora's name with Xion and Roxas. He was just there because he was part of the regular group on the clock tower.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So, Namine is just another exception. But my point still stands, concerning the characters who weren't faced with any information about the character Sora in their scenes.

Wait, what? About the only person out of that group who didn't know about Sora was Terra, but seeing how that scene took place post KH2 and Terra was shown to be conscious to a point inside "Xehanort", I think that by now he'd have known about JesuSora too.
Aside from, ya know, that scene being metaphorical so Terra was showing us he needed saving rather than gleefully staring at the sky.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's a likely possibility as unlike the others involved, we don't know where Axel's Heartless is. He could've been slain by Sora/Roxas/Xion/Mickey/Riku somewhere along the way and then when Axel vanished, Lea was reborn.

Crystal

Silver Member
Axel maybe part of healing Roxas and Xion's torments because they wish to meet each other again? <3

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Something like that, yes. Since he has Memories of the both of them.
KH2 already established Axel can make Roxas stir inside Sora, and he has Memories of Xion which might help somehow reach her, as buried as those Memories might be.
So he's quite a likely plot element if ever Lea makes an appearance again.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

I.....think you're reading too much into this.

And all this talk of Lea coming back. Come on, really? With dude's popularity, it's pretty much set in stone. I won't even pretend to be surprised when we see him appear in some future KHIII trailer. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back