• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion, or Simple and Clean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Keyblade Crystals said:
Ok, I didn't know that passion was originally in english, so I guess what I'm tryin to ask is: is there a website that u found that info out at? because I want to read about it. I had no clue she was having trouble with that. does she say that on her website or something?

look around the passion discusion thread, it should be in the first 3 pages of the kh2 section, assuming that the pointless threads havent pushed it back. btw, passion in english is called sanctuary, and someone bruoght up how a atb of the song would be(the version after the final boss battle) sanctuary after the battle

MetalChocobo002

I love simple and clean and i dont really like the japaneze version of passion as much but im sure anctuary will be great.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
My vote goes to Simple And Clean,because it fits KH perfectly.Passion was kind of....underwhelming when I heard it.I didn't live up to the hype and greatness everyone said it was.Simple And Clean all teh way to Hell and back.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
violent_anger said:
i like passion, i love the child n winter part, but this thread in not correct, it should be this

passion or hikari

or

sanctuary or simple and clean
I agree. It seems more fair to compare it this way. Anyways, most people would want to choose S&C first because they can understand it, then go more in depth to make a choice.

I'd rather wait to compare, but I can't choose Passion over Hikari and vice versa. They're both such great songs. *_*

kingdom/hearts

Passion...
I've only heard it in Jappanise but i think it's better that Simple and Clean...
But i still like Simple and Clean

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
NarutoEXE said:
I agree. It seems more fair to compare it this way. Anyways, most people would want to choose S&C first because they can understand it, then go more in depth to make a choice.

I'd rather wait to compare, but I can't choose Passion over Hikari and vice versa. They're both such great songs. *_*

thanks, im glad someone else agrees with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back