• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion, or Simple and Clean?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enixfreak

In your opinion, what do you think is better, Passion(KH2), or Simple and Clean(KH1)? I say Passion 'cause so far, KH2 is better in every way.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
enixfreak said:
Wow, I can barely learn 2 say hi in japanese
It's cuz I keep listening to it over and over. I really like. it. you can't memeoriz konichiwa? that took me a while, too. XD

onyxrhapsody87

boku wa Maakesu desu Yeh... Anyway... I think they're pretty close but I'd have to go with Passion...

°Kaarix.˚

I love Simple and Clean - but I like I Love You, too. Simple and Clean wins for me. I don't like Passion. : (.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I like simple and clean better than passion!..the only way I would like passion more than simple and clean is if I heard passion in english..and I liked it!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Says you!...the passion lyrics were meant to be in english!..Utada had to change them in jap..but she said it was difficult because it was meant to be in english only!

Deadly Cloud

well i really like passion but im sure sanctuary will be just as good! (sanctuary is english version of passion (and it hasnt been released on the net yet))

Cerberiga

Dark Essence said:
Says you!...the passion lyrics were meant to be in english!..Utada had to change them in jap..but she said it was difficult because it was meant to be in english only!

Whoa really?

Anyway, I'd have to say I prefer Passion over a tiny margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back