• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Engulfed said:
Sorry for being stupid, I was actually serious when I meant:
When "Sanctuary" is fully released, is this thread gonna close?
Maybe, maybe not. It could always be changed to 'Passion/Sanctuary Discussion Thread'. And if it does get closed, someone will just have to start a 'Sanctuary Discussion Thread' to reduce the flow of incoming Sanctuary topics.

Rikkuk

So is there any idea on when the full version of Sanctuary will come out?

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Rikkuk said:
So is there any idea on when the full version of Sanctuary will come out?
March 28th!.......when we rip it from the opening trailer. But seriously, I've got no idea. For now, it's best to think March 28/29.

I hope there's more KH2 trailers coming, with different parts of Sanctuary. ^_^

Cl0ud

i think it will be leaked earlier because there are people that get early copys such as review people and game magazines that just put it out there, so myy guess is March 20th. Even though people say she sings it weird i llike it because its better thatn most pop artist in NA anyway, such as brit spears and christina hoe.........agulera

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Yeah, what violent_anger said.

But it's not like those game reviewers are gonna leak the song for us though.

Hikki's got a summer tour coming up for Japan. She said she might even perform some English songs, so Sanctuary might be performed; of course, that's a real small chance. But if she does perform it, I'll be happy to upload it once U-O gets it.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
NarutoEXE said:
Yeah, what violent_anger said.

But it's not like those game reviewers are gonna leak the song for us though.

Hikki's got a summer tour coming up for Japan. She said she might even perform some English songs, so Sanctuary might be performed; of course, that's a real small chance. But if she does perform it, I'll be happy to upload it once U-O gets it.
Uhh...by the time she does her "Summer Tour"...we'll have already memorized Sanctuary forwards and backwards and could sing it while putting flaming dog shit on someone's porch blindfolded.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
It don't think the tour would be in March, maybe around June-August. Cause tours usually come after an album, so she'll probably release an album around April-May and then have her tour. ^_^

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Engulfed said:
If anything were to leak Sanctuary for us, who would it be, besides Game reviewers?
Utada herself, EMI/Square/Disney worker. And there's always that super tiny possibility Ayu has a copy of Sanctuary and she'll leak it for us! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back