• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
at least you didn't WANT to sound mean....unlike some other people in these forums....stupid....grr.r...anger...anger....called me a n00b....grr.....childish mouth....hmph....

anyways you can try wikipedia too. They have it listed there....the lyrics that is..

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Jax-Oh1 said:
Sorry. I didn't like that link and wanted another. I even tryed Wiki and couldn't find the lyrics.
Are you looking for the lyrics to Passion or Sanctuary? If it's Passion, try wiki.theppn.org; if it's Sanctuary, I can't help you there. No sign of official lyrics.

[OT] 2006 Utada Hikaru/Utada Tour!! :D
2006年・夏。6年振り2度目となる全国ツアー決定!
詳しくは3月、ツアー特設ページにて発表予定。

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
O_O<mouth agape>
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!
WOW! I was right! Passion DOES sound better!!!
But still! This is MAJOR! We've been waiting SO LONG for ANYTHING, and now we have SOMETHING!
It's 30 seconds long, just like the very first "Passion" was when we first heard it!
That means it'll be fully released SOON!!

Whispered.Hope

Hmm, well, the 30-second preview of Passion kicks the 30-second preview of Scantuary right out the water and then some. The lyrics weren't all that inspiring, either @_@ I lay all my hope on the full version. -prays its better-

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Whispered.Hope said:
Hmm, well, the 30-second preview of Passion kicks the 30-second preview of Scantuary right out the water and then some. The lyrics weren't all that inspiring, either @_@ I lay all my hope on the full version. -prays its better-
Well, didn't the lyrics have to very related to KH2.? Maybe that's why. With it being in English, it has to relate real well and get straight to the point.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Well, from that clip the lyrics have nothing to do with KH2. Maybe those lyrics have to do with the ending? Or something like that. But it's cool that she used the backward lyrics. ^_^

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Hm...
So when Sanctuary is fully out and the song becomes restored and connected, what's gonna happen to this place?
<Goofy enters>
Goofy: No worries, even if this place goes poof, our hearts ain't goin' anywhere. I know we'll>trips Goofy<

^_^

Whispered.Hope

Mm, the reversed lyrics are good. ^^

As for why it doesn't seem to fit, I don't know. It just seems so abstract. Then again, it's only 30-seconds xD The way they're sung is just weird, too.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
One part in the lyrics is "Angels in flight" so I can understand why that part doesn't make sense; but if it was 'Angels of Light", that would make some sense with KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back