• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Isn't there a MID verison of Passion? I think I heard it once.

-Thanks NarutoEXE-

Last edited:

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
NarutoEXE said:
Do it and just remember to credit aznkid.com from jpopmusic.com forums. And they're reaction will be: O_O. Our Hikki-chan can't be so evil!
LOL, that's VERY true.
(When Utada goes "Bitch", my eyes water with laughter EVERY SINGLE time!)

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Hey guys...um, there's 45 pages here, or I would've searched for it myself. Does ANYONE know of a karaoke version of Passion I could download? Even if a fan removed the vocals with a program or something similar? I'm dying to cover this song when I go to record stuff at my friend's studio.

Thanks a bunch.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
.Oathkeeper. said:
Hey guys...um, there's 45 pages here, or I would've searched for it myself. Does ANYONE know of a karaoke version of Passion I could download? Even if a fan removed the vocals with a program or something similar? I'm dying to cover this song when I go to record stuff at my friend's studio.

Thanks a bunch.
Yeah, I can try to upload a karaoke version of Passion from U-O although you might have to wait, the link might have expired.

EDIT: Well, that didn't take very long. Except that you need to download the karaoke along with some other stuff. It appears you also need winRAR to unRAR the file.

Link

Made by: Mikie

Last edited:

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
(Sorry if it seems like a double post)

Uploaded Passion ~Full Version~ to YSI. It's just the single version of Passion with the "Hitoshirezu..." part.

Mixed by RetroJapan of U-O.net

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back