• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Why wouldn't they rename it? After all, 'Passion ~english version~' just sounds really played out.

About the name, I like it, it'll probably go well with the game and maybe, even the lyrics.

zephyrweapon

Is there a version available to download that has the part saying "My Heart's a Battle Ground"? Every version I've downloaded is just the regular single version. Thanks, and sorry if this is a repeat.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Whispered.Hope said:
"Sanctuaray"? Eto...I wonder how much the lyrics changed from Passion when it went to English to have a name like that.

for those who dont know, sanctuary was made before passion. i heard that hikaru was having trouble with japanese lyrics, so she asked square if it could be so its just english lyrics, no japanese version. and dont dis sactuary, it may be better, cuase hikaru was kinda rushing the passion lyrics. hope that the backward i need more affetion then you know and i need two emotions will still be there though.

Whispered.Hope

I wasn't dissing anything. For being rushed, Passion was fantasic. If the new song is even better, than great. I'm still skeptical on the English version, whether it was written first or not.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
ummm so just a Q, is Passion Remix out yet? i only read the first few pages of this thread as the rest are people saying thankyou and having ogasms over listening to passion.

and NarutoExe thankyou, i did leech the video, but im yet to watch it as the pc i am on is gay and my laptop is getting more fun bits :)

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
keybladeboi said:
ummm so just a Q, is Passion Remix out yet? i only read the first few pages of this thread as the rest are people saying thankyou and having ogasms over listening to passion.

Eh...Which remix are you talking about? The one where she goes "My heart's a battleground"? Or are you talking about a FANMADE one? And that's nice of you to admit that you leeched and said thanks. ^_^

(Off-topic: Gahahahaha!!!! XD My evil siggy is back! With a kick!)

EDIT:
NarutoEXE said:
Uploading now.

EDIT: YSI-Opening Version (plz d/l before it expires)

And remember to support Hikki by actually buying the single!
Is this the remix you want?

Last edited:

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
yah , the one thats in the intro that goes to a kinda rock version, and she says my hearts a battle ground. i take it that is the remix...?

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
why is it im not seeing any sigs???? GAY!!!! bloody gay, first, i can't put my sig up, now i cant see any sigs!!! GAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!

*goes in corner with bottle of vodka and drinks problems away, while thinking of kh2*

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
keybladeboi said:
yah , the one thats in the intro that goes to a kinda rock version, and she says my hearts a battle ground. i take it that is the remix...?
Yeah, the one that says 'YSI-Opening version' is the one that goes "My heart's a battleground".

And Engulfed, if you do take it, put '(Credz go to aznkid.com at www.jpopmusic.com forums)' or something like that, wherever you post it.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
*finished bottle of vodka and still crying*

also, that is the song i was looking for, although its not much different from the original...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back