• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

parts of the game that have the replayability factor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

recca_20

can u guys give me some of these parts that have the replayability factor??

wen i say thi s i mean parts wer u just wanna repeat it over and over

example: the 1000 heartless battle

and so on so that i can relieve what i have accomplised...haha

so that i can save on a save spot and do the event over and over on the memory card

bottom line: parts of the game that if u accmplish it.. u wanna do over and over again

skilled keyblada

I tink mayb

u shud type poply 1st den ask qustions but

yer sav da game on eny part dat YOOOU lyk, if u lyk a certain bos batle, reset

da game, den save before da battle, and yer.... den its a good part ya.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
I tink mayb

u shud type poply 1st den ask qustions but

yer sav da game on eny part dat YOOOU lyk, if u lyk a certain bos batle, reset

da game, den save before da battle, and yer.... den its a good part ya.

Yes you can do that but there is a problem. First is if you like a lot of parts of the game you will have to save a lot but if you don't have have enought memory on your memory card..... you see the problem. The second problem is that most players just played the game once and they would like to play some part of the game but they don't want to play the game all over again just so they can play the wanted part.

skilled keyblada

Yes you can do that but there is a problem. First is if you like a lot of parts of the game you will have to save a lot but if you don't have have enought memory on your memory card..... you see the problem. The second problem is that most players just played the game once and they would like to play some part of the game but they don't want to play the game all over again just so they can play the wanted part.

First problem, barely a problem; That's r_20's whole point, he/she wants to save all the good points that he/she would find worth replaying over and over, therefore saving several saves on his/her memory card... I assume he/she's willing to make room; it's not like KH2 takes up half a memory card.
And the part you claim as a second problem... isn't even a problem; I explained that then, I'm aware that R_20 wants to play his/her wanted parts without playing theg ame over and over again; so he/she has to be willing to make room on his/her memory card.
Easily Solved. R_20, also, about good replayable parts, even though everyone is unique and likes their own parts (why I told you to play through the game on your own and choose parts), the good parts I find replayable, is every boss battle :) loved 'em all. However, I didn't save infront of all of 'em to play them over and over.

recca_20

First problem, barely a problem; That's r_20's whole point, he/she wants to save all the good points that he/she would find worth replaying over and over, therefore saving several saves on his/her memory card... I assume he/she's willing to make room; it's not like KH2 takes up half a memory card.
And the part you claim as a second problem... isn't even a problem; I explained that then, I'm aware that R_20 wants to play his/her wanted parts without playing theg ame over and over again; so he/she has to be willing to make room on his/her memory card.
Easily Solved. R_20, also, about good replayable parts, even though everyone is unique and likes their own parts (why I told you to play through the game on your own and choose parts), the good parts I find replayable, is every boss battle :) loved 'em all. However, I didn't save infront of all of 'em to play them over and over.

I like this answer so much.. ty! and im a HE btw... a HE!!!

Paddi

Even though I love kh2, I simply can't play it over again due to the fact that the disney worlds are so repetetive and boring, even the first time, cause you know what will happen at the end. Looking forward to kh2 final mix, if it arrives, so that it will be worth playing through again.

_.:NaS:._

I would love to have way many more battles like the Sephirot fight. Also the organization fights were cool too.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think if the game had guilds it would have had much more replayability than it does now.

lv_kh0720

I dunno why but I just like Roxas's seven (or six?) final days. Maybe because it's too easy to repeat, just press NEW GAME =P
J/k

The boss's battles are fun, but I think Sephiroth's the best ^^

Puck said:
I think if the game had guilds it would have had much more replayability than it does now.

Do you know any possibilities for KHOnline?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I dunno why but I just like Roxas's seven (or six?) final days. Maybe because it's too easy to repeat, just press NEW GAME =P
J/k

The boss's battles are fun, but I think Sephiroth's the best ^^

Do you know any possibilities for KHOnline?

I thought Roxas' six days were boring until Axel got there.

Dude...

GUMMI SHIP!

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I liked all the Xemnas fights, the Sephiroth fight, the match in the underdrome against Leon, Cloud, Tifa and Aerith, and the Gummiship Mission 3's where I like to go for S1 for all routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back