• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paranormal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
1) call me delusional all you want
im not the only one in my family who can do it
2) i said i MAY have a mental problem
not that i have one for sure

Maybe your entire family is delusional, either that, or they brought you up living in a fairy tale.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
i feel i am living one right now because of recent events

but that part of my life is real

i realy dont care if you guys believe me or not

So... You're 15 and living in a fairy tale...

You are 15 right?

Anyways... Back on topic.

I believe that bigfoot has a possibility of being real. He could simply be a giant animal related to the primate species.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
geez, be nice. I believe someone if they would say something like that, only sick bastards pretend to see ghosts and give people false hopes. anyways...i believe you can see ghosts/see bits of the future, i had a time where i would think of something then about a day later what i thought about came true, such as a song, or an episode of FMA...its gone now though D:

Anyways, i dont generally believe in superstitions. I'm an athiest so i feel i need concrete proof for something that doesn't make sense.

DogCoolBlue

Website
www.freewebs.com
you know what i beleive some of this stuff e.x. you know how when you have a dream about something happening or you just like see it in your mind then maybe a couple of days or maybe even a month later it happens. I believe in ghosts and everything like that.

M

Miss Murder

e.x. you know how when you have a dream about something happening or you just like see it in your mind then maybe a couple of days or maybe even a month later it happens.

That's more than likely a mere coincidence, in my opinion.

Sure, it's happened many times in the past to me as well, but I still consider it to simply be a coincidence.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
you know how when you have a dream about something happening or you just like see it in your mind then maybe a couple of days or maybe even a month later it happens.
yeah like precognition right?
that happens to me sometimes.you dream of something and then it happens exactly the same way.
it's pretty cool.

anyways,yeah I believe in ghosts but I don't believe in heaven or hell so I don't know how that can work.lol

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have an interest in ghosts and magic.
Kinda weird.
Plus I like vampires too much.

Ghost stories always interest me. Don't know why.

Darb

I dont really believe in fortune telling or being able to see into the future....I just dont like the idea of fate. As for ghosts, I believe they exsist, but that doesnt mean as spirits. Im not too sure about aliens, but I doubt earth is the only planet with living things on it. Lochness monster is nothing but a fairy tale, they would of totally discovered it by now.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't believe in any of that stuff, though somebody almost convinced me that Real Loch Ness monster was real....but otherwise, I don't know. Weird, Made Up, More-Money Advertising (for people to visit a certain place) and such....

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Bigfoot, UFO's, Loch Ness Monster, etc. and crap. I gotta see it to believe it. It's amazing how many people can spend a week in their garage with Paper-Mache, and some technology to create a spaceship. I laugh at that idea, and it's amazing how many people even believe in such fairy tales.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
if you mean paranormal like ghosts adn seeing the future in pieces
then i know it is true
i can see ghosts
and i can see the future sometimes in little bits and pieces

I don't have a problem believing you. My old babysitter way back when had a sixth sense.
My little bro has a sixth sense of seeing the future too, experiences them as deja vus.

As for me, I just have good eye sight ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back