• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paranormal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jopari

Paranormal and cryptids are two different things. At least to me, but anyway, some of the stuff makes sense. Other stuff doesn't. Really I guess some of the things I see about stuff sorta makes me believe in it. But that can always change depending on what evidence is found.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I'm a self-proclaimed amatuer ghost hunter XD. I really enjoy looking at pictures, taking picutres, watching TAPS XD, reading stories about hauntings (i.e. Shirogane Station), listening to white noise and all that stuff. I'm really serious about that. Yurei things like that interst me.

And as for the loch ness monster, I think it's a prehistoric dinosaur that's still alive!!!

and ufos.... I keep thinking I see them but they end up being fireflies or airplanes that are close to the house. lol.

I don't believe in bigfoot or the yeti or the chupacabra

I believe in psychics and indigo children. I don't believe indigo children are the mentally challenged children that they are described as. (like ppl say that indigo children look like they're mentally ill or have some birth defect, I believe that they don't have too "look" like that)

I definately believe in kinesis. Telekinesis, electro, pyro etc. etc. ability to move things mind over matter stuff....

and I've never heard of the moth man before....

yeah I'm weird, I know it

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
a lot of things have happened that are weird and maybe there is a deformed man or really hairy man i the himalayers, a lot of fish or sea life gathered together and people whought they say loch ness monster and so on, but i think there if life in the universe apart from our own and they are probally scared of us, we kill and abuse the planet and other people

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Paranormal and cryptids are two different things.

QFT

There's a lot we don't know, but there is no substantial evidence for "paranormal" stuff such as ghosts and spirits.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
For some reason, I have difficulty in believing that.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I doubt that as well. If you are the only one who "sees" these things, how do you prove to the world, or even yourself, that you are not merely hallucinating?

O

Oberon

Big Foot is funny. I wish I met him. I did hear though that some guy payed another guy 10,000 bucks to wear a costume so he could play as Big Foot. Then he put it in the media and claimed to have seen big foot.

Loch Ness is my favorite though. Not sure if I think it's real, but I really wanna see some big sea-serpent. :O

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
As stated before, what you've listed are Cryptids. Cryptids are not paranormal.

Cryptids are kind of like animals that haven't been proven to exist, or an extinct species. Also known as an Unidentified Mysterious Animal (UMA).

Paranormal is ghosts and spirits.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
You needn't get so defensive. I'm merely stating that you'd need to provide a wee bit more of evidence to have credibility.

M

Miss Murder

You have no physical means of proving that, I_LUV_SQUARE.

You might just be hallucinating, or if you really believe it ... then maybe you have some minor mental disorder. ( Not to be confused with retardation and the like, it's a common misconception. Mental disorders can range from Schizophrenia to Anxiety, arguably. )

But I am not one to say that you could not be right. It's quite possible that you are telling the truth and you truly can 'see' these things. Though it is unlikely in my viewpoint, that's merely my own opinion on the matter.

Aside from that, I don't generally believe in the 'Paranormal' ... or rather those Cryptics that you listed. I did at one time, but times change as do the people involved.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
no offence taken by either of you
it is just i know what i see
and i also feel them physicaly
i have all the proof i need
i just cant give it to anyone

lycian
i may have a mental disorder
but i dont think that if it where bad that i would be aloud on insider

If you can't show the evidence, then you shouldn't even bother calling it proof.

Even if you know you see these things, you could be hallucinating. One who hallucinates doesn't always know that he or she is hallucinating.

Without any proof, I doubt you have any of these paranormal or psychic abilities.

I will simply call you delusional.

Also, just because you have some sort of problem with your mentality, doesn't mean that you're bad or an out of control person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back