• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pancake COMBOS!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Anyone put anything besides the traditional butter/margirine/maple syrup on their pancakes?
I often have them with scrambled eggs and I once I had a fucking odd combo of banana, kiwi fruit and bacon.

very differentiable
Awards
Maybe some ice-cream on it, then some chocolate sauce, whipped cream and sprinkles.

D

Deleted member 36435

Whipped Cream <- Special occasions only
Strawberies
BUTTER SYRUP (OMFG)
Nothing

very differentiable
Awards
Nope, i'm from the netherlands, but i sure do love sweet stuff and sugar. Actually, i like a lot of food.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
my friend eats hers with corn cyrup
thats the super starchy sugary shit, right?

no wonder she is fat, she drowns her 'cakes in it

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Obviously necessary.

Strawberries are my topping of choice though.

america-welcome-demotivational-posters.jpg

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
is this the part where the americans = fat joke comes in

no, it's the "americans like weird and over the top shit, which would in most cases give someone cancer or something, but they've seemed to have evolved, so that they are unaffected" joke.

Don't want this to be an anti-American thread, so, uh.
Pancakes and banana are pretty awesome.

Bloodgift

How about it?
I always put a couple of battries on mine...then maybe a telivision remote....STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!!!

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I never eat pancakes often. ( pancake Tuesday? xD). But usally, I'll have some butter or Jam.
I wonder what it would be like to put cocaine on it. =P I'd love to see a drug user outside with a pancake stuck up his nose. Heh.
I'll probably see about making pancakes soon, and I shall look for the ultimate combo. Mwahahhahahahaahhaah.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
I enjoy Belgium Waffles. I once did a Belgium Pancake thing. It was delicious. I just did a plain pancake (not buttermilk) I cut up strawberries a threw them on (but spread out) I then took a scoop of vanila icecream. Then that hard shell choclate on the entire scoop of icecream. Final whip cream (just small dots spread out) I did it, and it was great. I ended up being out of control for like 3 hours though (I have a bad thing with sugar, that's another story)

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Oh how come? I don't have an IHOP near me. I went to the one in Orlando, and it was filthy. I had hair on my pancake. My brother filled a spider the size of a half dollar, there. It was so gross. My mom will never eat at another IHOP again.

Back