• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ouija Boards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobodys Angel

Up until now, I've been deathly afraid of Ouija boards. But now I'm up for it, of course I'm gong to ask my friends to do it with me, as I'm still a bit nervous. HAs anyone here used one and have some tips for a new user?

MosesMohs

My mum, grandmum, aunt, & their friends once did it.
They got a spirit. The spirit told them that there was good spirits & bad spirits. Bad spirits would get any opportunity to get into the real world. One day they were talking to it & another spirit got into the Ouija board. It started saying things that was crazy. Everyone freaked out then the window slammed shut. They ran out.

They didn't go back into the room for a month.

--

I want to do one.
It sounds fun.
And creepy.

My advice is : do it. You'll have one hell of a story to tell.

Nobodys Angel

I'm planning to use mine it this weekend. I think mine is kinda old, I started thinking about it last weekend since I saw it a Toys R Us when my dad was buying board games. My friends are going to go find white or sage candles since she heard it helps keep bad spirits away. One of the reasons I wan tto use it is to try and communitcate with my mom's friend and ask him if he is the cause for odd things to happen around a picture of him and his grave(and some wierd linecse plate things on CHristmas Eve after we vistited his grave). Another is to talk to my Pop pop who I didn't get to see the last three years of his life. Stupid reasons, but whatev.

M

Miss Murder

Apparantly, they are supposed to call on the Devil and bring his attention to you.

Of course, I don't believe that. If it was true, anyway, then burning white candles to keep supposed bad spirits away might help.

I want one very much, just to see if it really works or not. Once I get one, I plan on going out to our local cemetary with a group of friends at midnight ( the "witching hour". )

We'll then take turns sitting in the local "cursed chair" at the graveyard, and then finally do the Ouija Board stuff.

Oh right. The legend about the cursed chair. Well, it's simple really. People say that if someone sits in this chair, they will die within a year after sitting in it.

Of course, I sat in the chair once before ... two years ago. =/ But it would still be the best place I can think of in my town to, you know, perform a seance, do the Ouija Board stuff, and such.

Eh.

MosesMohs

dont do it!its against the bible!
i dont believe they do what the box says, anyways. i think its simply rigged to say things.spirits are either in hell or heaven.

I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOUR MOM BUT I DO HER ANYWAY.

have you seen a Ouija board ?

you can't rig those dear.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
i dont believe they do what the box says, anyways. i think its simply rigged to say things.spirits are either in hell or heaven.

That is so ignorant. What if he's atheist?

MosesMohs said:
lulz. Sigged

Nobodys Angel

I want one very much, just to see if it really works or not. Once I get one, I plan on going out to our local cemetary with a group of friends at midnight ( the "witching hour". )

3:00 and 6:00 are witching hours too. I knew about 3:00 after watching the Exoscism of Emily Rose. Haha.

No comment...

Hahahaha.

That is so ignorant. What if he's atheist?

Actually, I'm a girl and I'm Christian. xD

MosesMohs

Angel, whenever you do it, be sure to come back & tell us what happened.

:]

i'm interested very much so.

Nobodys Angel

Oh God, I will!

I've been paranoid that spirits have been following me all night. I think I read too many stories....

My bad, I keep forgetting to put "they." >_<

Ha. It's okay. People have mistaken me as a guy before.

i've used it before with my cousins. we're not sure if we actually got into contact with a spirit but whenever we asked if it was our grandpa the dimmed lights would flicker.

my advice: be absolutely quiet and do not laugh or talk. you really need to concentrate. not all the time you'll get someone who will contact with you. oh and the thing you have that moves when you're trying to see what it says, make sure NO ONE ELSE IS MOVING IT. people might do that to trick everyone else.

MosesMohs

i've used it before with my cousins. we're not sure if we actually got into contact with a spirit but whenever we asked if it was our grandpa the dimmed lights would flicker.

my advice: be absolutely quiet and do not laugh or talk. you really need to concentrate. not all the time you'll get someone who will contact with you. oh and the thing you have that moves when you're trying to see what it says, make sure NO ONE ELSE IS MOVING IT. people might do that to trick everyone else.

Yeah. I agree. Do it with someone you really trust not to screw with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back