• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orginization XIII General Fanclub (O13GF)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

archiearcher

THE Orginization XIII General Fanclub of (O13GF) for short is deemed open!

Here you may post all things Orginization XIII related:
pics
videos,
favorite quotes,
favorite mambers,
and so on!

To start off, tell us all here why you love the Orginization so much!

me....well, Orginization XIII are my favorite group of bad guys in any video game. they're all so unique and cool!Dark,senester,calm,chaotic,wild,confused,gruff,mean....whats not to love?

Xemnas-I
Xigbar-II
Xaldin-III
Vexen-IV
Lexaues-V
Zexion_VI
Saix-VII
Axel-VIII
Demyx-IX
Luxard-X
Marluxia-XI
Larxene-XII
Roxas-XIII
Xion-XIV

PS*IF ANYONE WANTS TO SCRAP THIS AND MAKE A NEW THREAD WITH THE SAME TITLE BUT WITH PICS,VIDEOS AND WHAT NOT-YOU MAY AS LONG AS YOU CREDIT archiearcher FOR CREATING Orginization XIII General Fanclub (O13GF)-ACTUALY, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO-PLEASE!-_-_im on a ps3...so icant realy put up vids or pics in a post.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I was wondering if anyone was ever going to start a club for all of them.

Count me in! That being said, I guess I just really like the Organization because they're a complex group of villains with different personalities, as well as interesting characters. They make for good bad guys and some difficult boss battles.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's spelled 'Organization'. And I don't get your abbreviation. Wouldn't it just be easier to call it the Org. FC?

archiearcher

well O13GF sounds and looks cool! ORGINization...coincidence? no,heartless person....we dont choose org.members we just talk about how cool they are....if we did I would be Roxas cuz everyone calls me Roxas...my girlfriend calls me Roxas and its so cute and....tooooooooo much info! anyway....enjoy the club and I want it to be FANiszed so customize with your opinions your pics your vids and your knowledge cuz you matter!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
hey i started one but it got shut down which sucked because we had all but one member, i want to join if we have to choose an organization member i choose roxas he's awesome the key to fate.

Actually, his title is "The Key of Destiny."

My favorite member is Demyx. Always has been, always will be.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Org XIII Is probably the best evil Organization ever!

Below is the list of my five favorite members.

Zexion

Demyx

Roxas

Xigbar

Luxord

I'll join any day!

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
You gotta sign me up!! Organization XIII is my favorite group of bad guys.

Axel is my favorite.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I would like joinage. My favorites are...well, I love everyone equally. That's how much of a fan I am! I like them for the same reason you do.

Diastyl

I think Axel, Zexion, Demyx, Larxene and Roxas are super COOL, but I'm okay with everyone else. (except for Vexen..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back