• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization's strongest members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
:>
Now I understand.
That's good. You're a different type of Zexion fangirl, not one of the mad ones.
I give Zexion dark blue-low saturated hair color. :'D
But watch out if you turn into a mad one. D:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
You should see the Axel ones. Seriuosly. They're insane. It's nice to see fangirls with some sense.

I used to be like that about Xemnas and Saix /slapped

Lolita

Dear You
You should see the Axel ones. Seriuosly. They're insane. It's nice to see fangirls with some sense.

I can tell about Saix, Hersho. :>
Used to be like that with Sora, Axel, Demyx, and Roxas. :> Now im ~all~ calm.
Maybe.
/kciks self

I rather be around the Axel fangirls than the Zexion ones. The Zexion ones make absolutely no sense with the glomping and marriage. o__o;

/shouldstopspamming:'D

SO ON TOPIC.
I say the least ranked member would be maybe Demyx, because he just fights without strategy imo, sending the water clones and splashing water wherever the enemy is.

Madam Lyssa

Not sure if I live in my house or at my band room
:>
Now I understand.
That's good. You're a different type of Zexion fangirl, not one of the mad ones.
I give Zexion dark blue-low saturated hair color. :'D
But watch out if you turn into a mad one. D:

why i will. thank you. XD

thanks lolz XD

what is it with AxelXRoxas stuff? don't they know yaoui is addicting?
sheesh.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I can tell about Saix, Hersho. :>
I was fine about the Saix part. Xemnas, on the other hand...
SO ON TOPIC.
I say the least ranked member would be maybe Demyx, because he just fights without strategy imo, sending the water clones and splashing water wherever the enemy is.
Mabye not least ranked, but more like least strong. Xemnas probably did trust him to some degree, but not really. Though I would say he's weakest, basically because his fighting is weak.
what is it with AxelXRoxas stuff? don't they know yaoui is addicting?
sheesh.
AkuRoku sucks. The fandom is insane for that pairing, I hate it now.

XemSai ftw /slapped again x_x

Lolita

Dear You
And Demyx is the first Organization member you beat in KH2, so maybe Xemnas sent him because he knew he was the weakest one. o3o

Madam Lyssa;

I despise Yaoi, so I hate all the Yaoi pairings in the world. Some goes for Yuri.
And good luck glomping Zexion and annoying plenty of people, if you become one. :>

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Mabye not least ranked, but more like least strong. Xemnas probably did trust him to some degree, but not really. Though I would say he's weakest, basically because his fighting is weak.

This, and Demyx also is very timid and doesn't like to fight very much. So he uses his water clones to fight for him and even when he does fight he's very weak while fighting.

Madam Lyssa

And Demyx is the first Organization member you beat in KH2, so maybe Xemnas sent him because he knew he was the weakest one. o3o

Madam Lyssa;

I despise Yaoi, so I hate all the Yaoi pairings in the world. Some goes for Yuri.
And good luck glomping Zexion and annoying plenty of people, if you become one. :>

lol I WILL NEVER BECOME ONE OF THEM!!!!!
i used to be SO addicted and then i realized i was addicted so i quit lolz
yuri just bugs me.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I see it as a distraction to get the 1k Heartless ready, since they planned that. Though Xemnas would probably see him as useless and send him out to kill Sora, and if he failed..meh. Xemnas doesn't really care if anyone died anyway...
I despise yaoi, so I hate all the Yaoi pairings in the world. Some goes for Yuri.
I only like two Yaoi pairings. XemSai and SoRiku. I don't like any others out(KH is sort of a game full of homos..o_o)

Lolita

Dear You
Hersho;

So then Saix would be the second or third strongest, because he was the last one to battle before Xemnas that is reasonably one of the strongest, compared to Luxord.

o3o nsijsijee I hate the Sora X Riku pairing.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
So then Saix would be the second or third strongest, because he was the last one to battle before Xemnas that is reasonably one of the strongest, compared to Luxord.
I would say it only applies to Demyx. If he was that useless/suspicious, he'd be sent to CO.

I think it's sort of coincidence that you fight them in order by how strong they are. Saix is third stronger anyway. And yeah, second in command would be second to last to go.

..why didn't you two just run away in happiness t_t

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Y do u people think Xemnas is the hardest? He's weak, he just has too many forms, Even the battle of a thousand heartless was harder,(No reaction commands) But my list is: Saix, Xaldin, Xigbar, Luxord, Demyx.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Y do u people think Xemnas is the hardest? He's weak, he just has too many forms, Even the battle of a thousand heartless was harder,(No reaction commands) But my list is: Saix, Xaldin, Xigbar, Luxord, Demyx.
Don't judge it by gameplay. KH2 was just easy, period. Xemnas is leader, he was the first to go. He's strongest. He can turn everyone into Dusks if he wanted to. Think about it, Xemnas vs Demyx. Gameplay-wise, Demyx was harder, but who would really win? Plus, someone who's really strong = multiple forms.

Lolita

Dear You

Xemnas is strong enough to have all those forms. I wouldn't count on gameplay.
And your list makes no sense in the part that you say that Luxord and Demyx are two of the strongest. They weren't really strong, they just annoyed the hell out of you. o3o Demyx has no strategy when battling, he just does whatever with water, Luxord just plays with cards.

Madam Lyssa

definitely not the hardest, just has five or six boss battles rolled into one big one.
they're pretty easy if you have a mind to beat him.

Sparks

gone
Ok heres my list.
ROXAS
XEMNAS
AXEL
MARMAR
SAIX
XALDIN
XIGGY
VEXEN
LARXENE