• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: The Beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
"I doubt there would be any clues to where the book is. I don't think the members were planning on ceasing to exist at the time. And even if they were, I don't think they would want somebody finding one of their weapons. This book must be pretty important, if The Superior wants it," stated Rauxlen. She rummaged through some more papers and items, intently looking for the Lexicon. I can't give up on this, even though I really want to... she thought. Rauxlen was pretty impatient. She usually never stayed on a project too long. She always finished before a long period of time. Where is it, where is it, where is it? she thought looking under anything and everything she could find.

--------------------------

"There's nobody here." One voice said.
"She's an Illusionist, you fool, like Serox!" Another snapped. "She could be anywhere. Even...." A man with slits for eyes stared directly at them. Cinollex stared back, dumbstruck. "....even right under our noses." Cinollex's hand floated in mid air next to Kinxu. She was lowering her fingers, counting down the seconds. "Five, four, three, two--"
"Down there. She's down there, with another presence unfamiliar to me."
"One." The two figures were surrounded by more heartless than could be imagined. The shorter of the men backed away whilst the other leapt down to the square, landing directly in front of Kinxu. Cinollex dragged her up the stairs quietly as the heartless attacked. Then, shaking his head and muttering irritably, the man grabbed his fellow and hurried back to the First District. Cinollex nodded and the heartless disappeared. "How did they know about my powers?" she whispered.
Kinxu had no answer.

----------------------------

Xina prepared her self for her next battle, testing everyone drawing to make it worked. Then she walked over to Cyolx still fast asleep in his chair. She heard him whisper he liked the design so she went ahead with her plan. If the she just used the dummy in battle, any one could tell it was paper. And if it talked, it would be Xina's voice and its movements were hers. She summoned the drawing, draining a lot of her energy, and picked Cyolx limp hand off his land. Careful not to wake him, she slipped his glove off, despite what she was going to do next was defiantly going to wake him...

All she needed was a small sample of blood. She then took the paper clones sharp hand and slit his hand; splattering enough blood on the hand. Cyolx screamed at the sudden pain and clone screamed as well. It threw its head back and levitated into the air; still screaming. The blood was absorbed into the clones hand; changing its voice. A large tornado of paper swirled around it. Wind ripped through the room, scattering all sorts of loose items joined into the tornado. Everyone in the room watched with mixed expressions of fear and amazement but Xina held her ground. After about thirty seconds, Xina summoned her sword shield and sliced the tornado just under the clones fight; stopping it.

The paper floated down as did the clone. He no looked sharp like paper but looked exactly like Cyolx. Even those small details Xina got wrong seemed to disappear. The clone summoned its new weapon and smiled confidently. "So... when do we start?" It asked in Cyolx's voice.

---------------------------

Unfortunately for Rauxlen, Txamt was the same. He's impatient, likes to get his missions done early or on time, even when he's in a battle, he would like to finish it quick and yet~ this mission isn't helping him on being patient. I am starting to think that despite many things here but there isn't Lexicon at all here. He then rifled through another pile of papers except it was on a laboratory table with some glass bottles, as soon as he send those paper out of the way. His hand accidentally knocked a few over the tables and shattered on the floor. "Oh ... shoot! Sorry about that, Rauxlen" apologized Txamt. What Txamt didn't notice that the pieces of glasses on the floor seems to be pointing at something, as if drawn to a force.

Rauxlen looked over to the mess Txamt had made. "Oh, it's no problem to me. That stuff you knocked over probably wasn't important anyways!" she said. She looked at the mess he had created on the floor. "Hey, do you think there's something weird about that mess you created? Everything seems to be directed at something," stated Rauxlen, "I guess there were clues in here!" Rauxlen smiled and walked in the direction the glass was pointing. "Over here!" she exclaimed.

He looked up at her and then stood up. Txamt then walked over to where she is. Txamt then smirked, "So that's where it has been for the whole time" said Txamt with a sigh.

----------------------------

"Who were they?" Kinxu broke the long, awkward silence with an anxious whisper.
Cinollex frowned and peered across the square. "Never mind who they were," she muttered, "who's that?" Someone was at the foot of the stairs. She didn't attack as she was intrigued by the fact HE hadn't done, after she had been in plain sight for at least a minute. She appeared behind him.
(Kinxu was obviously not overjoyed with being invisible and was closing her eyes, sick of looking at her feet and seeing nothing).
Cinollex tapped the boy on the shoulder and he spun around only to see nothing but the empty street behind him.
"Wait! He must be another member!" Kinxu tried her best at running when she couldn't see where her legs were going. Cinollex sighed and Kinxu was back to normal.
She groaned with a mix of confusion and daze. "Never do that again." She gasped.
Cinollex turned away as this "other member" raised an eyebrow.

-------------------------

Kaxus sighed. She felt someone pursuing her but some how managed to escape to Twilight Town.
She sniffed and kept to the shadows of the buildings, not making noise or even showing any signs of being there. She watched the streets, but nobody was lingering around. She pushed open a door quietly that was labeled, "2nd District" and looked around. More dark and lonely streets.
She walked threw the shadows into the more lit road and than Kaxus jumped from the ledge to the ground below. She heard some whispers nearby.

--------------------------

Kurix stepped through the portal with his old friend close behind. “What happened here?” Kurix said aloud, but his thoughts were much more clear to The Superior.

Careful what you think.. You never know who’s listening..

Though he didn’t feel it, Kurix knew his past self wouldn’t be happy about his friends lack of trust. “I would never reveal your identity!”

If you only kne- A sound broke off his concentration..

“Did you hear that?.. Some where in the wall.” He followed the noise until it stopped. “I have you now.” He said while preparing a spiked-gloved hand.

Rauxlen smirked as she picked up the Lexicon. "Finally," she sighed. "I guess we should take this back to the tower, eh? Well, I would..." she said, "But I really want to know what's inside this! I mean, we came out here to find this, and it took a ton of time out of my life. I don't know, what do you think?"

Txamt then tapped the Lexicon's cover in Rauxlen's hands. "Hmm ... well, he never told us that we can't open it" said Txamt. "Then again, the Superior trusted us on this mission" said Txamt. He pondered over this, "Okay, here's the deal~ we don't open it but after we turn this book in, we could ask Kaxsra if we could take a look in it after all we did work hard on it" said Txamt. "Well, shall we go turn it in or will you go on ahead and open the book?" asked Txamt. To be honest, he wants that book to be opened too.

"I... I like your idea better. If we open it, The Superior might, and probably will, find out about it. Then, well, I don't know what would happen! I guess we should just take it back to him and ask him about it," said Rauxlen in a disappointed tone. She couldn't really be disappointed, she had no emotions, disappointment included. But she knew that if she did have emotions, she would be disappointed then. "I guess we should go back to the tower," she said, opening a portal.

There was definitely some sort of tension in the area now; Xoje could feel their wavering steps and heavy breathing as though someone was right behind him- And maybe they were. He felt a tap on his shoulder, and he spun around at attention. There was some more whispering, which by his acute hearing Xoje knew was coming from right in front of him, like these beings were invisible.

They must have been, because they just became visible! They donned the same cloaks Xoje wore, so must be the members he was sent to assist. He had met neither o them before. "Hello...?"

Kinxu shivered. "That was too weird..." She mumbled. Being invisible was strange. She couldn't even see her own feet! How would she know if she was about to trip over her own fe-she tripped. She groaned and got up, then noticing she was back to normal. "Never do that again." She sighed. She walked up to person in front of them and laid a hand on his shoulder. "Who are you?" She asked with a glare.

“Claws…” Xoje said as they dug in his shoulder “Oww…”

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Exactly. I'm his biggest fan.

Wait...

Anyway, I'm glad my posts are finally here. :D Plus I'm wondering; was any of this just added in? Cause I don't remember one of these paragraphs.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Some scenes he just added detail too, other's he's added scenes that hint at things (like the Apprentices).

captain

Bronze Member
Yeah, maybe I should call this Organization XV: Final Mix+ lol

But some things do need to be changed to make a better flowing story. Not to much! But just a little..

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Are you the one posting them in a more legible form?

Didn't think so.

You still die anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back