• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII Costume

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Zack

Hey, my Grandma's making me an Organization XIII costume. I'm going to show her some pictures. But how would you describe the front of it, like the two strings hanging down, and the chain type thing that curves down and goes up(sorry if I don't make sense:blushing:). I need to know what they are, with detail, and maybe some close up pictures.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Okay, before I describe it to you, let me get something off my chest.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Grandma's boy!!!!!:lol:

sorry. :unsure:

Anyway, the front has a chain similar to a necklace, with gray drawstrings for the hood, with little diamond-things on the ends. Does that help?

Super Zack

Dude, my grandma does all the sewing and knitting stuff. Instead of spending over 100 bucks on some trashbag a loser put together, I'll just ask someone who can make one for free.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Yeah, my grandma does that, too, and has made a few costumes for me, also. (In fact, she even does custom window treatments, but that's off-topic.) So, yes, I know what it's like to have a grandma who does stuff like that. Sorry. No hard feelings?

Last edited:

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
That's so sweet of her! I was going to ask my grandmother to make me a costume for Kataara (sp?) from Avatar the last airbender and then a Pocohantus (Sp?) one. You should show us some pictures when it's all done if you can!

Which member are you planning to be?

TrueRoxas527

Well, there is the zipper down the front, but you zip it downwards to close it. The small chain thing around the neck can be made out of small chain links, if you have any.
The hood is pulled up by using those strings at the front, so you need to make sure the strings are connected to the hood. The diamond things at the ends can be made by anything light and silver. You can choose that part.
Finally, the hood hsa to be big enough to fit around your head. (sorry for being obvious) and covering much of your face just enough so you can only see out of it a bit.

And hey, my Mom made me a Sora costume for Halloween and my friends said they had to look twice to make sure I wasn't him. (I gelled my hair to be like his)

Anyways, there you go!

Super Zack

That's so sweet of her! I was going to ask my grandmother to make me a costume for Kataara (sp?) from Avatar the last airbender and then a Pocohantus (Sp?) one. You should show us some pictures when it's all done if you can!

Which member are you planning to be?

I watch Avatar too.:thumbup: I'll be sure to post pictures of it. And, I would like to be Demyx(just look at my avatar) But I'm not wasting 100 bucks on a sitar, and I don't even have his hair. Maybe I'll get my hair done like his, but what hair style does he even have?

Hyrenking

Go with the mullet! That way if all else fails, you can be solid snake!
Oh, and we definetly need some photos of this when its all done :D
Good luck!

Super Zack

I'll take a bunch of pictures. I guess I'll go with the mullet. My whole family will laugh at me for years, but oh well.

Kiwise

The two long chain things in the front are drawstring things to close the hood, I think... And the shorter, half-circle chain doesn't do anything, it's just attached to the hood.
There's two zippers on the coat and they zip opposite ways... Just thought I'd mention that while I was thinking of it....
For some members of the Org., like Xemnas, their sleeves are flared; but others' sleeves, like Axel, aren't flared. So... I dunno, in case you change who you want to be, you might want to include a drawstring thing hidden in the sleeve...
I don't know why I mentioned that. Really doesn't matter.

Congratz! =) You're lucky! I wanna cosplay. D=

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness
Yeah, my grandma does that, too, and has made a few costumes for me, also. (In fact, she even does custom window treatments, but that's off-topic.) So, yes, I know what it's like to have a grandma who does stuff like that. Sorry. No hard feelings?

dude the comment before this one uncalled for:angry: my grandma used to make me cloths to you know :thumbup:

Chupacabra

Um it's just lilke an usual hoodie thing only a coat? And these wierd chains can be sewed on it think~ but you first gotta chains that look like these .

My grandma once did a serafuku for me =D since the ones on the internet are low quality ones.. =3

Super Zack

dude the comment before this one uncalled for:angry: my grandma used to make me cloths to you know :thumbup:

Which comment?
Dude, my grandma does all the sewing and knitting stuff. Instead of spending over 100 bucks on some trashbag a loser put together, I'll just ask someone who can make one for free.
That one?

Okay, before I describe it to you, let me get something off my chest.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!!!!!!!!!! Grandma's boy!!!!!

sorry.

Anyway, the front has a chain similar to a necklace, with gray drawstrings for the hood, with little diamond-things on the ends. Does that help

Or that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back