• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WayToDarkness

Somewhere between the realm of light and darkness
Ok now for a thought, i worked out that Xion DOES have a connection to Riku because when a nobody is created, they get created by the last thought of a user's memories, Hence why Xion was created. She was created becase the last thing Riku was thinking about before fudging off to darkness was Kairi.

Also another thing that came to mind was that Xigbar knows way too much about Terra, Aqua and Ven. For one, he has an astonishing resemblence to Master Xehonart, minus the hair. and secondly, he was one of the 6 apprentices along with Xehonart, Ienzo, Dilan, Even and Aeleus.

My third point is that Xemnas says "Mabye im all that's left, or mabye im all there ever was". Now if we add Xehonart to this. Look at The name Xeohnart, and take out the X and rearrange it, to reveal Noheart. So maybe Xehonart was a heartless and Xemnas, (who is also Xehonart) was a nobody to begin with.

If you have anything further to add then by all means go ahead, but im only using what ive been thinking of, as its just a speculation, and not a full blown spoiler

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
cosmic-rex-excuse-me-wtf-r-u-doin.jpg

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Xion DOES have a connection to Riku because when a nobody

Xion isn't a nobody. She's a replica created by Xemnas out of Sora's memories
And no she reall doesn't have a connection with Riku

She was created becase the last thing Riku was thinking about before fudging off to darkness was Kairi.
No Riku doesn't have a nobody
Also another thing that came to mind was that Xigbar knows way too much about Terra, Aqua and Ven. For one, he has an astonishing resemblence to Master Xehonart, minus the hair. and secondly, he was one of the 6 apprentices along with Xehonart, Ienzo, Dilan, Even and Aeleus.
Yes, Xigbar has likey seen VAT before

No heart.
old news
So maybe Xehonart was a heartless and Xemnas, (who is also Xehonart) was a nobody to begin with.
Not possible

A

Azrael

Xehanort was a complete being when he was found by ATW and the Heartless/Nobodies did not exist.

By this point, the Unbirths had been exterminated by TAV.

And as stated before, Riku never had a nobody because he never became a heartless and when his heart went to KH, his body and soul was occupied by Xehanort's Heartless.

Xigbar is not MX but he has seen TAV most likely.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What the hell?

Guess this was moved.

Disregard my original reply.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
im aware, oops im a faggot for that,
a big bitch slap on my face, its xehanort though noone corrects me!, whenever i post it so don't blame me for my stupidity
i apologize for the stupidness of my part =B

well it was better than xehonart

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Ok now for a thought, i worked out that Xion DOES have a connection to Riku because when a nobody is created, they get created by the last thought of a user's memories, Hence why Xion was created. She was created becase the last thing Riku was thinking about before fudging off to darkness was Kairi.
..?! From where did you get that?
Xigbar knows too much, so?Everybody already knows that xigbar knew TAV cuz of this quote "you arent half the hero the others were"
My third point is that Xemnas says "Mabye im all that's left, or mabye im all there ever was". Now if we add Xehonart to this. Look at The name Xeohnart, and take out the X and rearrange it, to reveal Noheart. So maybe Xehonart was a heartless and Xemnas, (who is also Xehonart) was a nobody to begin with.
xehanort have a heartless and is ansem sod.To create a heartless you need a heart.So xehanort had to have a heart.
∞;4109653 said:
lmao

Last edited:

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Um, no. Just no.
Riku has no nobody, and how can you validly prove that his last thought was of Kairi if Xion was Riku's nobody?
Plus, Roxas doesn't look like Ventus because Sora's last thought before losing his heart was Ven... Hell, he didn't even know the guy.

How does he know too much? He seems to know about TAV, but it doesn't necessarily mean he knows too much...

Learn how to spell Xehanort...
And what? Xemnas is a nobody... Ansem (the main antagonist from KH) is Xehanort's heartless...
How can Xehanort (who you believe can be a nobody) produce a heartless and another nobody, if he has no heart?

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Xion is an imperfect clone of Sora
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]that's not wrong, but really she's more of a doll. she just held Sora's memories until Namine could find a place to put 'em lol. that's why Roxas felt such a strong bond with her[/COLOR]

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

You've just denied Ansem's, Seeker of Darkness, existence. Why does everyone always forget about him? He outclasses them all. You know what? If Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, and Xemnas were to have a fight, I hope that Ansem would win because the way all this story has turned out, it's making me wish there was only the first Kingdom Hearts game. Ansem would off them all.

Criss and Riku

The mystery of Xion is quite simple this is a sopiler but i forgot how to do a spolier button so if u r reading this now look away...............................Xion is an imperfect clone of sora created from his memories that is wat she is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back