• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization Omega

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Just to let you all know character description has changed slightly on Nallidex, Lestraxil, and Xindro

Xindro and nallidex weapon name has been changed, though technically the weapon itself is no different.

As for Lestraxil, only her physical appearnce has changed due to the fact that she stands out way too much when i draw organization omega

Allister Rose

French Lover
CHAPTER XII
Yesterday I had a pretty good time in Christmas town. Surprising as it is, I was able to handle Marluxia’s break up much more easily than I thought. Of course Axel did help me cope most of the time. Without him I was able to sleep just fine. Although I did sleep well, I was constantly expecting dreams about my past about me and Rin and find something I can use to fix our relationship and save her from that man, but of course, I didn’t dream at all. I woke up like any other day staring at the fan that slowly turned even though it’s not even on. I saw it slowly turning and letting it hypnotize me for a bit until the alarm rang waking up Nallidex and Xindro. That was my queue to get ready for the day we are going to have. We all managed to get ready and make it to the rooftop on time with the rest of the members. But like yesterday, Marluxia had his hood on. I now realize that he’s trying to make everything like before, back when we all didn’t see his face yet. He must really be determined to make things like in the past….
Marluxia: Good morning. I see everyone is here. Today’s vacation spot will be in Twilight Town considering it was the 2nd most voted and Larxene really pushed for it yesterday. Tomorrow we will be voting again to see where you all would like to go. I assume you all know the coordinates?

Everyone: Yes, Master Marluxia.

Marluxia: Very well then, please go to twilight town and do whatever you wish. I will not be joining you, seeing as how I do not deserve this time, I will continue to search for keyholes on other worlds on my own.

Everyone opened up there corridors and left to Twilight Town. I was about to go but seeing Marluxia alone made me feel so uncomfortable, so I decided to stay with him. So I closed my corridor and sat right next to him and as I sat with him, he didn’t say a word or look towards my direction. All he did was stare at the dark empty horizon with me. I didn’t say anything either, we were both so quiet that in some moments I could actually hear his breathing and even my breathing, then I imagined that if it were this quiet, we might have heard each other’s heartbeats if we were whole. I realized that even when Marluxia and I were alone together, there was still tension between us that makes him and I avoid each other. Even if we do want to talk to each other, the awkwardness would be there. With that thought in my mind, I decided to forget about the agreement and talk to Marluxia about the situation. But just as I was about to reach of his hand and talk to him, Marluxia got up and walked into a corridor. The moment after Marluxia left, another corridor opened from behind. It was my least favorite member of the organization Nallidex that came out.

Nallidex: hey what are you doing? You’re supposed to be at twilight town.
Lestraxil: I know. I just forgot something…
Nallidex: You were hanging out with master Marluxia weren’t you? If we catch you with him we will have to let you go from the organization.
Lestraxil: I know, Nallidex, just leave me alone.
Nallidex: I was just saying…
Lestraxil: Well I don’t want to hear what you have to say. Can we just go now?
Nallidex: fine…..

After I yelled at Nallidex I went over to Twilight town to find the other members but when I got there, it seemed everyone was already scattered all over the town. The only one I was able to find was Xindro and Xenka around a large crowd. I walked into the crowd to see what was going on and when I did, I saw an ominous looking girl wearing a black mask with a white heart on it and a short black bat fighting a strong man with a long red bat. They both fought over a large platform while the crowd watched. This must be some entertaining show they were putting on. I noticed orbs were coming out of there bags that they were wearing and when the orbs came out the bags, I also saw that they were trying to obtain those orbs. Was this some sort of sport that is played in this world?
Nallidex: So you figured out the game already?
Lestraxil: Were you next to me the whole time? Never mind that, stop reading my mind and leave me alone.
Nallidex: Sorry…well, I do hope that scar isn’t being much of trouble to you…
Lestraxil: Again with the scar… what is it with you and that scar….
Nallidex: truth is…. The scar is shaped into something I want.
Lestraxil: A heart?
Nallidex: yes…I’m often perceived as cold, and if I had a heart I would be able to be nicer…or at least I think so…
Lestraxil: still it’s weird to obsess over a scar, especially one of mine!

Announcer: The Winner is Rin!

Lestraxil: Rin!?

I was too distracted by Nallidex that I didn’t get a good look at the two opponents. The ominous looking girl with the mask won the match. she must be Rin! She is all I’ve been trying to think about this week. What is she doing here!? I don know what to do…do I approach her or just ignore her….I’m so confused…

Nallidex: You should talk to her.
Lestraxil: You’re reading my mind again aren't you….and what makes you think I should go talk to her?
Nallidex: Turns out Rin is the best struggle contestant out of the whole town. I knew she was someone familiar in your memories so I went to go look for you. Aren't you glad I found her?
Lestraxil: No! ...well…I don’t know right now…
Announcer: It seems there are no more contestants for today but our champion still has a lot of energy. Does anyone else wish to challenge the champion?
Rin: I choose the one in the black hood…
Announcer: Ugh…Which one, the Silver haired one or the hooded one with red eyes? Ugh what about those two other guys? Actually…we have a lot of hooded people today….that’s odd…
Rin: The one with red eyes.
Nallidex: it looks like your friend has already found you….
Lestraxil: Sigh….if I wasn’t talking to you I could’ve avoided this…
Announcer: You there. The struggle champion wishes to battle with you. Will you accept the challenge?
Lestraxil: I don’t know…
Nallidex: Just do it. I bet after this you will be even closer friends…
Lestraxil: How will a fight make us even closer?
Nallidex: trust me.
Announcer: I don’t really like to keep the champion waiting so you should tell me now if you would like to accept the challenge.
Nallidex: Go or the next time you fight her, it won’t be such a friend game
Lestraxil: Fine… I’ll go…..
Announcer: Ok everyone, it has been decided. Our champion will be fighting the mysterious cloaked girl. Do you think this enigmatic character will be able to defeat the champion? Let’s find out.
The announcer then gives me a White bat along with a bag of orbs. Afterwards he starts counting down from 3 to 1 and starts the match. I look at Rin but wasn’t able to see her face. All I saw was that dark black mask she had on. I can only wonder why she has it on….I got too distracted that I didn’t notice Rin already started to fight. She hit me right on my stomach, making me drop a few orbs from my bag. When I got up I ran towards her and aimed for her mask. She must be hiding something other than her face or something must have happened that made her cover it. I want to know, so I hit her mask as hard as I could but because the bats weren’t hard enough it only left a scratch. From that point Rin started to fight hard and aim for my hood as well. I blocked every single hit she made, and when I started to hit back she blocked them as well… This time she fought harder and stronger, something about her is different… I was distracted yet again and Rin was taking almost all my obs. She was just about to hit me again but I kept aiming at her mask. I kept hitting the exact same spot until it finally cracked. Rin suddenly starts to fight dirty and trips me with her bat and I didn’t have enough strength to hit back, she kept leading me to the edge until she hit my abdomen so hard that I was about to get knocked out. With that one blow, all my orbs came out of my bag and went into Rin’s bag.

Announcer: It appears that the cloaked girl has been defeated, meaning that Rin is still our reigning champion.

Xenka: Wow, Lestraxil doesn’t look so good…
Xindro: She looks weaker than before...oh well, it’s not like I care right now….sigh…
Nallidex: She isn’t deaf, she can hear you.
Xenka: She already knows it’s the truth. Look at her; she’s taking an awful long time to get up…pathetic…
Nallidex: shush, or do you want me to tell everyone how you ‘really’ feel.
Xindro: Oh look…that masked girl is coming up to Lestraxil, should we stop her?
Nallidex: No, let’s just go, it seems the struggle tournament is over.
Xenka: Fine….let’s go to the beach then.

Rin: Allister….
Lestraxil: Rin, even though you hurt me during the fight…I’m so glad *pant* that I can see you again.
Rin: Why Allister….why are you obsessed about me… even after I did this to you? How can you want me back?
Lestraxil: You’re my friend…I’ll do anything for a friend….
Rin: You want to see my face don’t you…
Lestraxil: I just want to see your beautiful blue-
Rin interrupts me and takes off her mask and what I saw was something I didn’t think I would see…her beautiful crystal blue eyes are now bright yellow. Her eyes also look different in another way, they don't look like the eyes of the happy person I once knew, they look like the eyes of a monster…Rin…what happened to you?
Rin: Do you still think my eyes are beautiful?
Lestraxil: Rin, these aren't your eyes, these are the eyes tainted by Ansem. ‘Your’ eyes will always be beautiful to me, no matter what happens.
Rin: then why do you look like you about to cry….
Lestraxil: Because….I missed you so much…
Rin: How can you miss me? You didn’t recognize me a few weeks ago….
Lestraxil: that was before Rin, and because I saw you that day…my memories have been piecing together. Please Rin…I…I love you.
Rin: -Is that really how you feel?
Lestraxil: yes.
Rin: how can I believe you? You betrayed me…
Lestraxil: still haven’t remembered everything…that includes the memories of me betraying you…but if it makes you feel any better, I want you to know hat I’m sorry for….hurting you…
Rin: Sigh, stop talking. You’re hurting yourself.
Lestraxil: Sorry Rin…
Rin: …Here…let me help you up.

Rin then grabbed my arm and lifted me up and slowly took me to Town square and from there she took me into a forest. That’s where Rin put me down next to a tree and sat next to me. I’m a bit weak at the moment, but I can still see Rin…I just can’t believe that Rin is here…

Rin: Allister…you’re not the same Allister I once knew…you’re much less aware of your emotions….
Lestraxil: No…not yet…but with the power of Kingdom hearts, me and the other members will return to being whole again.
Rin: sorry…for hurting you. I guess I overdid it when you cracked my helmet.
Lestraxil: Speaking of which, why are you wearing that helmet? It’s not because of the eyes, is it?
Rin: It’s so that Ansem doesn’t take control of me. That night in beast’s castle, when Lumaria took me into your bed, he gave me the mask so that I can control Ansem…
Lestraxil: Wait! You and Marl-I mean Lumaria were keeping contact with each other this whole time!
Rin: Not exactly…we rarely talk. Lately he’s been getting even more distant with me.
Lestraxil: Lumaria gave me something similar too…he gave me this necklace in order to control my emotions, though... I don’t think it’s working very well… My emotions still overflow a bit.
Rin: I see you and Lumaria are still together though. It seems even when you lost your hearts, you two still love each other…
Lestraxil: Actually he and I aren’t together at the moment. There was this situation that forced each other to not be soulmates…
Rin: Well…that means I can have you all for myself…
Lestraxil: !?
Rin: hehehe, oh look, you’re blushing… I was just kidding.
Lestraxil: Oh…hehe…
Rin: Anyways, I have been living here in Twilight town ever since… I uhmm…Occasionally visit you…when you’re not looking.
Lestraxil: Oh! Ugh- um-… that’s ok…I mean…well…how often?
Rin: Whenever Lumaria allows me to….-He says there are some days I can’t visit, when you are troubled… has something gone badly?
Lestraxil: I don't know, Lumaria and I aren't talking, some of the other members and I aren't getting along as well, and of course my emotions constantly fluctuate within me….well it’s more to it. I constantly feel like I want to do things like save you or go back with Lumaria, but everytime I go out and fight, I lose and it only makes me feel that much weaker. I’m so weak I couldn’t even do anything to help you or go back with Lumaria…All I did was wish and wish….but in the end I just couldn’t do-
Rin: -Don't worry about it, Allister. I’m fine and eventually you and Lumaria will be together. You just need help…
Lestraxil: Oh thanks…that makes me feel even weaker…
Rin: but you’re not weak. You’re a strong person…You’ve beaten Ansem when I couldn’t, that says a lot.
Lestraxil: thanks Rin.
Rin: You really don't remember do you When you betrayed me… I wish I could have forgotten as easily as you…
Lestraxil: I’m sorry…I wish I could remember…so that you could truly believe how sorry I am…

Rin: its fine…I forgive you…

We both finally made up. I felt so relieved afterwards. Afterwards we talked for a long time about the memories I could barely remember. It was such a good time back then, I hope everything goes back to the way it was. Maybe Lumaria and I will be together like Rin said. Though right now, I’m just second guessing everything. It wasn’t too long before Xenka and Nallidex appeared in front of us. They were both in swimsuits and had boards on them.

Xenka: hey there you are. Have you found a new lover already?
Nallidex: let’s not mess with Allister today.
Xenka: Shut up newcomer! I’ll tell you when to talk!
Lestraxil: hey! Why don't you just leave Nallidex alone?
Xenka: why don't you shut up too!
Rin: wow, I don't know how Lumaria can stand having members like this.
Xenka: whatever… Anyways this newbie wanted to go ask you if you wanted to go to the beach.
Lestraxil: that sounds like fun, let’s go. Oh wait! Rin, do you want to come with us?
Rin: sure, where did you guys get those swimsuits?
Xenka: over at the armor shop.
Rin: Come on Allister, let’s suit up.
Allister: sure.
Rin then grabs my hand and runs towards the armor shop. She looked so happy running with me it was like back then in my home world. As I ran with Rin, my eyes suddenly saw her in a dress and the town slowly changed to a far more elegant place. It started to look just like my memories. It was so odd, I thought it was just another illusion my eyes were seeing so I closed them and opened them up again. Everything looked normal, and I continue to run with Rin. We finally got to the armor shop, I of course but a black swim suit and Rin bought a blue bottoms along with a half blue half purple top. After that I opened a corridor and walked into change while we get to the beach and once we got there, we saw all the organization members having fun. I can see Larxene messing with Axel and Xindro and Vexen checking the sand for scientific reasons of course. I even saw Rudimix Surfing which I thought was pretty cool.
Rudimix: oh hey, where you been?
Lestraxil: hanging out with Rin.
Rudimix: Wait…, “Rin”, as in the girl that is over taken by Ansem? What are you doing with her?
Rin: We made up…oh and sorry for stabbing you…
Rudimix: ehh…it’s fine, it was really Ansem doing all the damage.
Rin: then we’re good?
Rudimix: I guess…

Me and Rin then left Rudimix and were playing on the water. We were having so much fun. I actually thought that this was a real vacation. Rin even showed me a cool looking fish. But it wasn’t too long until Larxene spotted me.

Larxene: oh hey Lestraxil, what are you doing just standing there? Get over here!
Lestraxil: ok, Rin come with me.
Larxene: who’s your friend? Oh what do I care, help me pull this prank on Xenka, Xindro and Axel.
Rin: what do we have to do?
Larxene: very simple, those three are just playing volleyball. I’m going to poor a bucket of seaweed over there heads, but I need you to keep them distracted. Ok?
Rin: ok.
Lestraxil: Larxene, aren’t your pranks getting a little less…mischievous? I mean it’s just seaweed…
Larxene: Dot worry about it, you’ll see what happens.

Rin and I agreed to a plan on how to distract them and went over to the volleyball court. Rin and I could barely hold our laugh but we were able to control it right before they saw us.

Lestraxil: Hey! Xenka, Xindro and Axel! Come over here!
Xenka: what is it? Can’t you see we are in a middle of a game!?
Rin: Sorry for disturbing you, but we heard those girls over there are checking you out.
Xindro: really…well…I guess I could care a little.
Xenka Open your eyes, they aren't even looking at our direction, are you trying to pull something?
Lestraxil: no no, it’s the truth! They just looked away because you were looking.
Axel: how do you know?
Rin: girls can tell….
Xenka: oh I bet you couldn’t tell….that this as a trap.
Lestraxil: Wha-

I just realized that the prank wasn’t for Xenka, Xindro, or Axel, it was for me! I turned around to see if I could avoid it but I already saw Larxene holding a big bucket of seaweed and throwing it over me and Rin. The slimy seaweed was so disgusting as it slid down on my body, I could not stand how it felt. I should’ve known Larxene would double cross me… but when both Rin and I looked at each other, we couldn’t help but laugh at how ridiculous we looked. It looked like Larxene was mad because how easily we shrugged it off that she started to blame Xindro and Xenka. But suddenly, Rin didn’t start to feel so good. She started to get hold her head and scream. What is going on? Why is she in so much pain? I went over to hold her and see what the problem but she pushed me away. I can’t help but not know what is going on.

Rudimix: Lestraxil! Ansem is trying to take over her, try to stop it.
Lestraxil: uhh…ok…oh! I can’t believe I completely forgot…She had this mask that allowed her to have control.
Nallidex: I know where it is, I’ll go get it!

Nallidex opened a corridor and went to go get the mask as we try to control Rin. I summoned my whip and tied to hold her down, but she kept moving. So I summoned more and was able to keep her from moving. She looked like she was in so much pain. I couldn’t even look at her.
Rudimix: Don't look away! try to get through to her. Don't let Ansem take over, Lestraxil!
Lestraxil: ugh oh okay…Rin, it’s me. Your friend, Allister. Please don't let Ansem take over, you are much stronger than this.
Xenka: is that the best you can do!? Come on, Lestraxil! Try harder!
Larxene: you aren't getting through anyone!
Lestraxil: Ok, uhm…well…Rin, just try really hard…and uhmm…ugh…
Xenka: oh my god, you’re not even trying!
Larxene: get it together Lestraxil!
Marluxia: This has gone long enough! Xenka and Larxene do not interfere! …Lestraxil, are you ok?
To my surprise I saw Marluxia coming out of a corridor and actually speaking to me. I didn’t know how to respond, everything is going to fast for me… Rin’s about to be over taken by Ansem, and Marluxia is finally speaking to me again… I’m not so sure what I can do at the moment.
Marluxia: calm down Lestraxil…I decided to call off the agreement. Please just concentrate on helping Rin. I’m here if you need any help.
Lestraxil: Ok…Rin, Lumaria is right here with you, and of course I’m with you. We both know you’re stronger than this, just keep fighting it a little more. I know you can do this!

Rin’s body slowly started to grow the organic suit I use to see her wear when Ansem possessed her. Then he summons her weapon and attacks me. The rest of the members try to help but Ansem pushed them all away and stunned them. It seemed I didn’t get through… we weren’t so close afterall. I got so depressed that I just decided to let Ansem finish me off. With all this bonding, I thought our friendship would be stronger…but I was wrong... I was so incredibly wrong. Right when Ansem was about to finish me off, he suddenly froze. I looked behind him and saw Nallidex twirling her Baton. Nallidex must have be controlling his mind. Still, Nallidex was having difficulties controlling Ansem’s mind.
Nallidex: Lestraxil! I have the mask. Put it on her while I control Ansem.
Lestraxil: Right…

Nallidex then throws me the mask and I place it on Rin’s face. Even though I placed the mask on, the bottom half of the organic-like suit was still on. I barely saved Rin’s life with the help of Nallidex. I should be happy, so why do I still feel like garbage?

Marluxia: good work Nallidex and Lestraxil.
Nallidex: Thank you master Marluxia.
Larxene: what do you think you’re doing!? How can you call off the very agreement you thought up!?
Lestraxil: You…you’re the one who thought of not talking to me?
Marluxia: yes, but don't worry about it now, please take Rin back to her home. In help you get there.
Xenka: Do you really wish to talk to Lestraxil and act like nothing happen!
Marluxia: well it seems to work for all of you don’t it!? I admit I was wrong before and I still haven’t forgiven myself! That’s why I made the agreement! so I wouldn’t hurt her, but you guys do it constantly without regret! How are you any different!?
Everyone: …
Marluxia: I know some of you have keeping an eye on her, and I thank you. I know you don't trust me, but I’m your leader, you will eventually have to forgive me…
Larxene: Fine, go all lovey dovey with Lestraxil. You’ll end up hurting her and regretting it.
Marluxia: Lestraxil, come with me in the corridor, we should be the ones to send Rin back home.
Lestraxil: oh…ok…
Marluxia then carries Rin over is arms and takes me into the corridor. As we walked into the corridor, I can sense that he was angry but at the same time I can sense that he was relieved. The corridor then led to an empty room with a few moogle dolls. This must be Rin’s room. Marluxia then sets her down on her bed and sits by her side. Just like how he started the day he didn’t speak a word. So I sat next to him, but this time I tried to interact with him more. I grabbed his hand and look at him, he then looks at me and starts to look depressed.
Lestraxil: Why are you so sad? Nothing happened to you…
Marluxia: I know, but seeing you struggle like this on a daily basis just tears me up. I bet you know everything now because of Rin. That I helped her that night in beast’s castle.
Lestraxil: yeah, but me and her…we aren't bonding as well as I thought. I couldn’t help her…
Marluxia: but you did help her. Ansem wasn’t in full control, as you can see the darksuit didn’t cover her completely and she wasn’t fighting like usual. Trust me, Lestraxil, you got through to her.
Lestraxil: thanks Marluxia…I miss talking to you like this…..though now we can be Soulmates again.
Marluxia: I’m sorry Lestraxil, but until I forgive myself, I won’t be able to be soulmates with you…I hope you can understand…
Lestraxil: its fine….at least we can still talk…
Marluxia: I can still sense that you are sad, you shouldn’t be anymore, Rin is fine and we can still be friends. I even like the gift you gave me yesterday. Axel actually gave it to me, but he said it was from you.
Lestraxil: oh…what was inside?
Marluxia: it was a pink ornament. It resembled a cherry blossom.
Lestraxil: oh! I got a purple ornament resembling a rose.
Marluxia: see? Even if we aren’t soulmates, we are still connected. Anyways, I better get going back, its best you stay overnight with Rin to see if she’s doing well. And don't worry about the darksuit. That will disappear in a little while.
Lestraxil: Marluxia wait!
Marluxia: hm? What is it?
Lestraxil: I never said it…that word, the word that I felt within me…but now I’m sure that I can say it to you…Marluxia…I love you, Marluxia…
Marluxia: I love you too, Lestraxil.
Marluxia walks in his corridor and leaves me with Rin. I saw how peaceful Rin was and couldn’t help but get close to her…she was so warm. I couldn’t tell if she was awake due to the mask, so I was surprised when she moved her hand on my face.

Rin: Allister, you and Marluxia made up.
Lestraxil: yeah we did, but save your strength, you had a rough day, today.
Rin: I want to tell you about the scar I gave you. There’s something that you need to know.
Lestraxil: What is it?
Rin: truth is the scar was my way to sealing half of my darkness, but in order to keep my heart balanced, I took some from Ansem’s. That’s why these eyes resemble Ansem’s and not mine.
Lestraxil: Is that all?
Rin: No…The darkness is there to make you strong enough to extract Ansem out of my heart…it was Lumaria’s idea.
Lestraxil: don't worry…I’ll get stronger and take Ansem out of you. I promise…
Rin: that’s good.
Seemed everything has worked out in the end. Rin is safe and Marluxia is still talking to me…I guess I don't have to worry about anything anymore…I don't even have to worry about memories…I have all the ones I need to know….
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

sorry for the incredibly long wait, this time i hae a new system of uploading info and i'll begetting wiki at home so it wont be such a haslle to upload.

i kinda rushed at the end so i'll fix it. Also the chapters will be edited soon, there is drastic changes but it all leads to the same, so if you wish to read it, go ahead. i shouldnt say "drastic" just some areas were changed story0wise

Allister Rose

French Lover
Marluxia sure has some amazing things, a helmet personally made to keep XH from taking over someone ... now that I think about it, it sounds pretty far-fetched, oh well good chapter, keep it up Allister.

that's the idea. the next chapter was suppose to reveal how he obtained those items.

there not from marluxia, but from someone else.

Remember, i said to not to overlook at everything so easily, i'm taking count of everything in the chapters.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm not so sure if i said it to a specific fan on his/her page, or in this page. overall, just letting you know everything is important.

OH! and from this point on, there will be mini chapters that are part of the story but not really told by lestraxil. just so that she doesn't get all the attention.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
i'm not so sure if i said it to a specific fan on his/her page, or in this page. overall, just letting you know everything is important.

OH! and from this point on, there will be mini chapters that are part of the story but not really told by lestraxil. just so that she doesn't get all the attention.
Good, so you'll be updating more often?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah...my new updating way is fullproof. still, i have a life. as i do wish to update, but some times i 'm just too busy.

but dont worry, it will come up more often than how it is now

Dawn Rebirth

Yeah...my new updating way is fullproof. still, i have a life. as i do wish to update, but some times i 'm just too busy.

but dont worry, it will come up more often than how it is now
Good to hear, by the way Allister seems to know a lot more than she leads on, she knew what Marluxia was and why Rin's eye had changed color, no ordinarly connection can do that thus there must be a deep reason which will be revealed in time, I mean so far we know that Allister has some influence on releasing emotions to other nobodies but there was a problem thus Marluxia gave her the collar to hold back this power, right? (Is she still wearing that thing?)

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm not so sure what you mean by "what Marluxia was"

but as for the Rin's eyes. your right, i originally wanted Rin to say so herself, but making allister the assumption, seemed muc better. i could fix it to make her explain it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The body and soul of Lumaria.

She figured it out on her own, the most significant quote i invented for him was "i'm sorry, i was a bit selfish, wasn't i? or soemthing like that.

she didn't know exactly until he said that quote and saying it exactly how lumaria said it from her memories. PLus the anagram fits and she slowly starts to see more resemblance

Dawn Rebirth

She figured it out on her own, the most significant quote i invented for him was "i'm sorry, i was a bit selfish, wasn't i? or soemthing like that.

she didn't know exactly until he said that quote and saying it exactly how lumaria said it from her memories. PLus the anagram fits and she slowly starts to see more resemblance
I quess that's only natural when you think about it.

So how soon before the Mystery member shows his/her face and reveal their new name?

Allister Rose

French Lover
I quess that's only natural when you think about it.

So how soon before the Mystery member shows his/her face and reveal their new name?

the next chapter, though it wont be Lestraxil (allister) that introduces him, it will be another character. it will also reveal who is giving these items to marluxia and open much more of his plot than anyone else knows.

Allister Rose

French Lover
unfortuantely, one of the khi members said he didnt want any part of it. i'm not so sure if he meant to remove the character, or to not read it at all, but i tihnk he meant removal....

this is very troublesome

Dagey

I do have one question. Was Axel with the real organization doing missions? Because if not I didnt get it cause Marluxia was talking about how he tricked Axel and Vexen, but he wouldnt say that right in front of them so Im only guessing that he and Vexen are out doing missions? And great story! Im gonna follow your story!

Allister Rose

French Lover
I do have one question. Was Axel with the real organization doing missions? Because if not I didnt get it cause Marluxia was talking about how he tricked Axel and Vexen, but he wouldnt say that right in front of them so Im only guessing that he and Vexen are out doing missions? And great story! Im gonna follow your story!
Axel and Vexen are helping Marluxia, an they do missions for both sides, but they don't know they're being deceived

I am currently dissatisfied with it. I only went along as much as i could because people were readong. once it died out i decided to remake it. i only got a few chapters in, but i'll add them in some other time. if you want me to update you on when it will be posted up, i'd be glad to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back