• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization Omega

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I know it's been a while but please update this.
sorry, the next chapter is finished but for soemreason i cant upload it. dont worry i will find a way to uplaod it.
why was roxas' name sora w/ x before he was orginazation?? and who is xion's somebody???
because that's what he was, sora's body and soul, therefore he was part of sora, which he still hold his name. Xemnas makes him a member of organization XIII which means an anagram of his name with an X

Nice story .

thanks. though i will extend the first few chapters eventually. i just need my flashdrive to work. i think flashdrives hate me lol.

manueltace

why was roxas' name sora w/ x before he was orginazation?? and who is xion's somebody???
im so sorry. i thought i was on a diferent thread. thnx for anserin. but i love :love: the story.
i think they ought to make a game out of it. one more spin off!:lol:
one of the best stories i ever read. and i read alot.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
CHAPTER XI
Marluxia and I aren't soulmates anymore, which means we won’t be able to express ourselves to each other…. I don’t know how I’m going to act like before, but it’s getting more difficult. I was lost and my feelings went wild. I couldn’t control these feelings, especially the ones I felt for him. I got so flustered that I could barely think straight and now that he was my soulmate, he eased the feeling and only occurred in a more expected form. It lasted for such a short time. I wasn’t really predicting this mess. I definitely won’t be able to regain that control like before…Although the day ended horribly, I still managed to wake up. I didn’t quite open my eyes yet but I started to hear birds. When I opened my eyes I saw this bright light hurting my eyes. That’s when I realize that I wasn’t in the cave with Marluxia. This room looked incredibly elegant to be my room in the organization so Marluxia wouldn’t have moved me back to my room while I was asleep…my eyes start to look around without my control. My eyes then start to slowly look at the side where Marluxia was sleeping. It wasn’t Marluxia who was by my side, it was Rin. I then realize that I still haven’t awakened yet. This must be a dream about my past.
Allister: I know, so how’d you sleep last night?
Rin: pretty well actually. And you?
Allister: The same. Well now that we’re both awake, why don’t we get some breakfast?
Rin: ok.
As I see my former self walking down this huge hallway, I realize that I cannot control what I do or what I say within my dream even when the dream is o lucid. Although I cannot control my actions and physical reactions, I am able to control what I think and my emotional reactions. Seems logical, my dreams are usually memories that I’m regaining, so interfering with my memories is out of the question. My dream is now showing me and Rin at the table along with my mother.
Rin: I have to say Allister, I should spend time with you more often. Your cook makes excellent meals.
Allister: about that. Why haven’t you visited often? I haven’t seen you in a while. last time you slept over was around the time the festival ended.
Rin: well I have studies in the day time and hardly have any free time until sunset. Recently we have been seeing these dark creatures appearing, and it makes it difficult to come by. You know my mother. She won’t let me leave the house unless she was sure I was safe.
Allister: Sigh…your right. Why are all these problems occurring? Stars are disappearing, creatures eating people. The one world has gone mad.
Rin: Some teachers in school have been spreading rumors they are a signs.
Allister: and what are these signs suppose to show us?
Rin: The end of the world…
Ms. Sinclair: Enough of that talk, Rin.
Rin: Oh please forgive me madam.
Ms. Sinclair: Are you alright Allister? You seem to have choked on your food.
Allister: I’m fine ….heh …Rin, don’t believe these trivial rumors. That’s all they are, rumors.
Rin: right…anyways, since it’s the weekend, why don’t you and I go out and see you’re boyfriend, Lumaria. He’s usually in the gardens right?
Ms. Sinclair: Oh sorry to interrupt, but Lumaria’s not here today.
Allister: oh, then can you tell us where he is?
Ms. Sinclair: he went inside the old cathedral to pray. He always goes there to pray on Sunday.
Allister: very well then, let’s go to the old cathedral and pay Lumaria a visit.
Rin: ok.
This dream is starting to show me and Rin walking into town. The town’s people are all buying flowers and showing grieving faces. Seems heartless have more loved ones than I thought. Rin doesn’t seem to be phased by the other town’s people. She actually appears to be more cheerful than sad. Rin starts to cling onto my arm and point towards the old cathedral. We then arrived at the front door of the cathedral. When we entered, the cathedral was practically empty. I was able to see Lumaria’s platinum blond hair all the way in the front row.
Allister: good morning Lumaria.
Lumaria: oh, good morning Allister.
Rin: why is the cathedral so empty today? Usually these seats are occupied by families.
Allister: this is the first time I been inside this place so I wouldn’t know how many people come to this cathedral
Lumaria: Well madam Sinclair really isn’t very religious, so she probably didn’t inform you on religion. Every Sunday most of the town’s people come here to pray. But recently because of the dark creatures, the town’s people have given up hope and feel praying wont do any good.
Allister: What were you praying for? What does praying do?
Lumaria: Praying is like wishing for something. Sometimes praying works, sometimes it doesn’t. I like to think that it does work, but in unexpected ways. Right now I was just praying for these troubled times to end.
Allister: ohh…
Rin: Since this is Allister's first time, wouldn’t you like to tell her about the door?
Lumaria: of course. Do you see that giant door made out of stained glass, Allister?
Allister: what about it?
Lumaria: One side shows an angel holding a red rose and the other side shoes a demon holding the black one. It’s said that the door leads to the world’s most precious roses but at the same time it holds the most retched roses in the entire world. It’s a metaphor really, the roses symbolize something. We just don’t know what it is, but we do now that it’s the most precious thing I the entire world.
Allister: hmm…why can’t we just open it and find out?
Rin: it’s a bit more complicated than that. The door is incredibly heavy and has no handles to pull it open, and clearly pushing the door open is out of the question. The only way to open it is to unlock the keyhole on the door.
Allister: then why won’t you guys pray to open it?
Lumaria: I already have many times but failed. I guess my prayers aren't strong enough to open this door.
Allister: then….can you teach me how to pray?
Lumaria: It’s simple really, just close your eyes and lay your head down. Then ask the will of the universe to open it.
Rin: what would you be praying for?
Allister: I’m praying that whatever happens, you, Lumaria, and I will always be together, no matter what. I don’t want these dark creatures to separate us.
Lumaria: that’s very touching Allister….
Lumaria suddenly get’s closer to me, wraps his arms around by back, and starts to put his lips on mine. Though this is a dream, I can still feel the kiss. As he kisses me, all the pain and grief I felt for Marluxia was slowly disappearing. Though tea in is still there, I can now look at Marluxia/Lumaria easier without my emotions going crazy. After the kiss was over the dream suddenly begins to fade into darkness. Right before Lumaria add away completely, I could still hear him say what he always says after he kisses me. The last thing I heard was “I’m sorry. I guess I was a bit selfish”. . When I wake up from my dream, I noticed that I was in the room given to me by the organization and not in the cave with Marluxia. Marluxia must have moved me to my room while I was asleep. As I looked around a little more I start to see organization members coming in through there corridors. It was all the members in the organization except Marluxia.
Lestraxil: What are you all doing here?
Xenka: Did Marluxia really convince you to come back?
Lestraxil: he did…
Larxene: So he kept his promise to us?
Lestraxil: Yes….he and I are no longer seeing eachother…
Xenka: Lestraxil, we have something to tell you…We are going to make Larxene our new leader and destroy Marluxia.
Lestraxil: what…?
Rudimix: It’s so that we won’t ever go through what you did, Lestraxil. We can’t trust him anymore. I always knew he was using us from the beginning.
Xenka: Today will take him out and we want you to take the final strike before he fades into darkness…
Lestraxil: …no…
Axel: no? What do you mean ‘no’? This can work perfectly, I’ll just tell Xemnas to allow us to destro-
Lestraxil: No! Stop it! We don’t have to do this. Marluxia is the only one who can keep us together. Without him we would be completely lost. He wasn’t himself that yesterday…he was just a little sick. Don’t let that day cloud your mind. Give him another chance ok?
Larxene: Sigh…fine…one more chance….if he hurts you again than we will have no choice but to step in and destroy him.
Axel: You’re just going to give in?
Larxene: If Lestraxil want to give him another chance, then we will give him another chance. Lestraxil is a smart girl, she knows Marluxia more than anyone else here since she did have some experience with him…
Vexen: Well there’s no point arguing about it…we should head back to the rooftop. Marluxia will suspect something if we don’t show up in time.
Lestraxil: ok.
They waited in my room until I got ready to leave and went off to the rooftop like always, even tough this is our usual routine, I have a feeling that today was going to be different. When we arrived to the rooftop, we saw Marluxia with his hood on. He must not want to show his face ever since what happened yesterday. It’s all in the past, so he should at least make this more comfortable for the rest of us….
Marluxia: good morning, everyone. today is the second day of your vacation. You must vote on what world shall we all spend our time in for our second day of vacation. What world do you all wish to go to?
Larxene: Very well, I would rather just spend time in twilight town.
Xindro: I don’t really care.
Axel: not really sure…maybe the land of dragons. What about you, Lestraxil? Where do you want to go?
Lestraxil: I don’t know…
Xenka: hmm…how about Christmas town?
Lestraxil: Christmas town…. that’s sounds like a good idea…
Vexen: I also vote for Christmas town. I love to experiment the ice there.
Rudimix: seems like Christmas town is gaining the majority of the votes. I’ll vote for land of dragons just to be the minority.
Nallidex: I vote for twilight town.
Xindro: now that I think about it…I would like to choose twilight town just because I don’t really want to be in a cold world.
Vexen: seems there is a tie, 3 votes for twilight town, 3 for votes Christmas town and 2 votes for land of dragons. Marluxia, it’s up to you to break the tie whether we go to twilight town or Christmas town, since everyone has voted.
Marluxia: I choose….Christmas town.
Larxene: you better not have chosen Christmas town just because Lestraxil voted for it. Remember we have an agreement about this.
Vexen: Marluxia you must keep your word, or else you are going to have to let Lestraxil leave the organization.
Marluxia: This has nothing to do with Lestraxil.
Larxene: Really? Then prove it. Your powers aren't very affective in Christmas town because of the low temperature. You always preferred twilight town out of any other world so why choose a world that’s just snow and weird looking elves? You’re doing this for Lestraxil, aren't you?
Lestraxil: Stop Larxene. He already said that this has nothing to do with me.
Axel: Enough fighting everyone, the majority voted for Christmas town. Let’s get it over with, tomorrow you can choose what world you all want.
Marluxia: Very well Larxene, tomorrow we will go to twilight town, but today majority rules. I assume you all know the coordinates to Christmas town, correct?
Everyone: Yes master Marluxia.
Marluxia Very well then, you must all go now.
One by one, a member went into there corridors and disappeared to Christmas town. I even saw Nallidex and Xindro opening there own corridors for once. It’s good that they did, I don’t want to leave a Corridor for more than just me next time. As I saw every one leave, I noticed that Marluxia wasn’t opening his corridor. He was just sitting
Lestraxil: Master Marluxia, why are you sitting alone?
Marluxia: Lestraxil, go on to Christmas town. I don’t want you to leave the organization, so it’ best you don’t talk to me.
Lestraxil: But I just want-
Marluxia: I order you to go with the others, Lestraxil.
Lestraxil: Ugh….Right…Forgive me Master Marluxia…
Marluxia: It’s alright, just have fun over there.
I left Marluxia alone and went off to Christmas town. I only been there once, but whenever I go to Christmas town or Halloween town, it gives mea familiar feeling. Like when I’m with Marluxia or Rin, the feeling those two give me is the same feeling I get in those worlds. It’s a good thing it was majority vote, I didn’t know what world I would have had to chosen if the option didn’t arise. After a short walk in the corridor of darkness I finally arrived at Christmas town. The World instantly changed my cloak with a fur trim around it. But that is to be expected, whenever I go to these worlds, my cloak usually adapts to the surrounding.
Larxene: Hey Lestraxil, I see your cloak adapted to the world as well.
Lestraxil: I was just thinking about that. So what are we going to do?
Axel: you see that big House over there with a sled parked by?
Lestraxil: Yes, what about it?
Axel: You see every time I we come to this world, I always see elves entering that house but never come out. A reliable source from Halloween town tells me that a fat, long-bearded man wearing a suit covered in red fluid (possibly blood), having sharp pointy hands is eating all these little elves. His name is “Sandy Claws” apparently. What I want you to do is sneak into the cabin and give us some poof that he exists.
Lestraxil: Why would I do that?
Larxene: because everyone was too scared too.
Axel: Since we’re here, we can just get this mystery out of the way. We know you still have some feelings for Marluxia and we want you to forget about him. So from now on the rest of the organization members will interact with you more so that you can get over Marluxia.
Lestraxil: I didn’t ask you to do this. Wait…is this why Marluxia didn’t come with us to Christmas town?
Axel: I may have suggested to him not come at all before we left, but it’s no biggie, the guy isn’t really the type to have fun. Just do what I asked you to and you’ll see that you’ll be having more fun than you ever did with Marluxia.
Lestraxil: I’ll think about it…
Larxene: OK then. Since we’re in this crappy world, I guess we can make the best of it. There’s a skating rink a few meters away. The members are already there skating, we should go too.
Lestraxil: ok.
Axel: Sure, why not…
I followed along with there fun but I didn’t really join in. All I did was watch Vexen use his Ice ability on the members shoes so that they can skate on the rink and see members fall on there butts. I saw Xenka all down over 5 times. I chuckled every time he fell. I think I almost laughed at one point. He glares at me for a short while but then sighs and goes back to skating. Seems Xenka has changed a lot. He doesn’t get as mad as usual. Looking at the members having a good time, it made my mind so relaxed. At the same time I thought it was strange. I didn’t think I would be able to over come most of the pain I felt over me and Marluxia. Today’s dream was really helpful. I was so relaxed that I was beginning to fall asleep. I tried staying awake but the tranquility of this world eventually made me nod off. I didn’t know for how long I was asleep but when I woke up, I started to hear footsteps coming from behind me. When I look behind me, I see elves walking into the big house Axel was talking about. I guess Axel wasn’t lying about the elves. I was curious to see if the elves would ever come out. So I sat down and stared at the house until one elf eventually came out. I watched the house for a long time, but didn’t see one elf come out. Only more elves entered. I was beginning to believe if the rumors about Sandy Claws were true.
Axel: Seems you caught on to the rumor, huh Lestraxil? Don’t you want to uncover the truth? Come on, I know you want to.
Lestraxil: I don’t know….
Axel: look I already informed Larxene that you and I were going to try and find out, so why don’t you just join in. you have nothing to lose.
Lestraxil: sigh…fine, I’ll just walk in myself and see if Sandy Claws rumor is true.
Axel: good. I’ll back you up. If anything happens, I’ll charge right in and bust you out of there.
Lestraxil: ok, let’s just get this over with.
Axel: ok.
Axel helped me up and walked me to the big house. The house was decorated with colorful lights and the windows showed a sense of warmth. It seemed like a cozy home to me. Hard to believe a man with sharp claws would be living here and eating all the elves residing in Christmas town.
Lestraxil: We’re here….you want us to knock or just go in ourselves?
Axel: You knock. I’ll find another way in.
Lestraxil: Are you scared?
Axel: no. I just want to make things more fun, I’ll go at the rooftop, try not to get eaten.
Lestraxil: honestly I don’t know why I’m doing this…
Axel tried to climb the house without anyone noticing, after a few falls I convinced him to just use a corridor and simply teleport above. He kept on ranting about how that wouldn’t be ‘fun’. Still he finally made it up and that means it was my turn to go inside by going through the front door. So I knocked really softly incase someone was near the door but no one heard. I slowly kept knocking harder and harder until it eventually sounded like I was punching on the door.
Elf: Who’s knocking on the door so hard!? Can’t you see we’re busy!?
Lestraxil: Hi…umm…I’m new around here and…
Elf: ooohhh…you must be Fred’s Replacement.
Lestraxil: Replacement?
Elf: Yeah, Fred was bit lazy so we had to cut him loose. Come here, we’ll get you fitted for your new uniform, that black cloak isn’t really our style.
Lestraxil: oh. So where is this “Fred”?
Elf: He’s no longer among us.
I’m starting to believe the rumors of “Sandy claws” are actually true. I should leave before I meet sandy claws and finds out I’m an imposter.
Lestraxil: Listen, maybe I should leave…
Elf: Nonsense, you’re perfect for the job.
Lestraxil: uhmm…I didn’t really get a good description when I…uhm….applied for this job. Can you fill me in on the details?
Elf: Oh forgive us, we were suppose to give better details, darn I guess we will have to cut loose Frankie as well. Anyways…we make toys for little boys and girls, our boss then sends them to all the children from many worlds on one specific day, but we don’t give them to any child. We give them to who were good this year, and those who were naughty just get coal for presents.
Lestraxil: Is this boss named ‘sandy claws’? And how does he memorize all the kids who were good and naughty?
Elf: Sandy claws? Don’t know anyone with that name. The boss is “Santa Clause” and he doesn’t memorize every kid who was good or naughty, it’s impossible. He has a list, it has all the names of the children and it tells him which were good or not.
Lestraxil: oh…
Elf: ok now go in that changing room and put on this uniform.
Lestraxil: Wait, I don’t think this will fit and that changing room is way too small.
Elf: hmmm…let’s go talk to the big boss, follow me. Here he is. Sir, this replacement Elf for Fred is too big to fit into our uniforms or our fitting rooms. What should we do?
Santa: What? ….That’s not a replacement elf, that’s just a normal girl.
Elf: what? Why did you apply to the job then?
Lestraxil: ughh…well…..uhmm…
Santa: Let me guess, the job description didn’t mention you had to be an elf huh?
Lestraxil: Ugh…sure…
Elf: I’m sorry. This is the third time this week.
Santa: I’m afraid we can’t hire you for the job, but why don’t you stay for a while, it’s pretty cold outside. I don’t want a young girl getting sick.
Lestraxil: Oh ok. So you’re Santa clause right?
Santa: Yes I am Santa Clause.
Lestraxil: what happened to this Fred guy? Did you ‘eat’ him??
Santa: “eat”!? Ho ho ho, Fred was just fired, no one ate him…Aren't you the strangest girl I ever met.
Lestraxil: ohh…sorry about that.
Santa: it’s ok. Did you want something from me?
Lestraxil: Well I heard about the list that tells whether someone is good or not. Out of curiosity, can you tell if I’m good or naughty?
Santa; Of course, Just tell me your name and I will be able to tell whether you are or not.
Lestraxil: It’s Lestraxil.
Santa: hmm let’s see….that’s strange. I don’t see your name on my list anywhere….Do you want to fid someone else instead?
Lestraxil: what a bout Xenka, or Rudimix. Maybe Xindro might appear too.
Santa: Sorry dear, the names don’t appear on my list.
Lestraxil: it seems that Nobodies don’t appear on the list then…
Santa: Do you want me to look someone else? Maybe they would appear
I was tempted to ask if Marluxia was good or naughty but recently I’ve tried to avoid thinking about him. I should ask about someone else that was just as close…that’s it! I should ask about Rin, maybe this will help me find out more info about her.
Lestraxil: Do you have a “Rin” on your list?
Santa: hmm…I do, She appears to be in the-
Axel: where are you Lestraxil!? Did you get eaten by Sandy Claws!?
Lestraxil: Axel! Don’t barge in like a maniac.
Elf: Sorry to interrupt Sir, but this young man was stuck inside the chimney. Once we helped him out, he tried to run away when we told him we were taking him to you. Then he started to call out a name and started to search everywhere and eventually barged right in here.
Axel: Lestraxil, I thought Sandy Claws got you!
Lestraxil: Sigh….Axel, it’s not Sandy Claws, it’s “Santa Clause”. He’s a man who gives toys to good kids. He doesn’t eat any Elves….
Santa: is that what all of this is about? Oh dear, I think you heard wrong.
Axel: oh…. I guess that rumor was false then…
Lestraxil: honestly Axel did you really think the rumors were true?
Axel: Only for a minute….or two
Santa: Why don’t you 2 have come cocoa? You two sure are adventurous. Never seen anyone like you two.
Lestraxil: Santa clause has names to all the kids in the world in a list. Apparently names of nobodies don’t appear in the list.
Axel: well that’s unfortunate….
Santa: I wouldn’t say you guys are nobodies. You seem to be very unique and friendly characters.
Axel: oh no, It’s Nobodies with a capital “N”. Well….it’s not something we can explain to everyone…
Santa: I see…how about I give you two gifts. You two are obviously good kids.
Lestraxil: I don’t know Santa. There are more just like us. I wouldn’t want them to be left out.
Santa: How many exactly?
Lestraxil: there are 9 of us.
Santa: hmmmm…very well then, I will give you 9 gifts, one fore ach of your friends. Is that ok with you?
Lestraxil: well….I meant maybe we shouldn’t take any-
Axel: -Yeah, it’s ok with us.
Santa: Alight then, here is a small sack. It has a total of nine gifts. I hope you enjoy.
Axel: thanks. You’re an alright guy, Santa. I’m sorry I thought you were something else.
Santa: I hope everything is cleared out now.
Axel: Yeah everything is cleared out now. Well, we should get going now. I think our friends are waiting for us.
Lestraxil: Wait! Santa, you didn’t tell me if Rin was good or naughty.
Santa: Oh right! I forgot what category she fell in, let me look at the list one more time….huh, this is odd…she falls in both the good and naughty sections of my list… I’m sorry Lestraxil but I think the List is defected. I will have to revise it and fix it soon. Ask me again when you return ok?
Lestraxil: oh ok….well we should get going.
Axel: Yeah, I need to wash my hair. It’s filled with chimney filth.
Santa: Come visit any time, Christmas is coming soon. Maybe you will appear on the list by then.
Lestraxil: ok Santa.
Axel and I walked away pretty happy. We each got a present for us and the other members. I wonder how much they’ll enjoy these gifts. Axel already looks happy enough, even if his hair is covered in black smoke. We walked over o the ice rink but it appears that no one here. We looked around a little more and noticed the members having a snow fight. Larxene appears to be winning the snow fight. She notices us and calls a temporary truce to the other members.
Larxene: hey, so was the rumor true?
Axel: No…it turned out to be a nice guy who only made elves work for him. Man I got tricked by those three little twerps in Halloween town.
Lestraxil: he did give us gifts for us though. One for all of us actually, here’s yours Larxene.
Larxene: thanks.
Nallidex: hey, what are you guys doing?
Lestraxil: giving away presents. You can have this one.
Nallidex: ok.
After Nallidex and Larxene got there presents, everyone else started to see what was going on. Axel explained and I passed down the gifts. Everyone seemed to enjoy there gifts. Even Larxene looked happy, but maybe that’s because she got jewelry for a gift. Xindro and Nallidex got matching hats and Xindro and Xenka obtained some sort of game device. Axel and Vexen both obtained snow globes, well Axel’s resembled Halloween town while Vexen’s resembled Christmas town. Seemed everyone had matching gifts except for Larxene and me. I obtained this strange delicate ornament. Looked similar to a rose but I couldn’t tell exactly. After everyone were satisfied, they all went back home including myself. When I walked down the hallway of memory skyscraper I notice that I still had one more gift. It was Marluxia’s gift, and because he wasn’t in Christmas town with us, he wasn’t able to obtain his gift. I should give it to him, Even if we aren't allowed to speak to each other. As I walked over to his room, Axel blocks my path and takes me to the kitchen.
Axel: you want to give Marluxia that gift don’t you?
Lestraxil: yeah, it’s not like It’s came from me.
Axel: oh but it is coming from you, Lestraxil. Why don’t you let me give it to him?
Lestraxil: Sure…here, take it.
Axel: alright then. I know you aren't completely over Marluxia but keep in mind...it’s for the best.
I waited until axel walked out of the kitchen so that I could be alone. I thought I got over most of the feelings I had for Marluxia, but that’s not really the situation. This whole time I’ve been suppressing my feelings for him. Sigh….I hate feeling like this….I looked around to see what I can do to keep my mind off of Marluxia and notice the dishes were staked incredibly high. I decided to then wash the dishes whenever I feel like this. I’m not exactly sure if this will work but I already tried having fun. Maybe something that I don’t like doing will make me forget about Marluxia. If all fails then maybe I could do what I did when I was whole….maybe I could pray just like before.

i dont really like this chapter, i wanted to edit it more, but since i dont like fans waiting, i jsut posted it anyways...

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
great chapter what a great christmas. Man i feel sorry for Lestraxil and Marluxia relationship. i wish they could get back together. And axel got the rumor from lock, shock, and barrel if i'm correct.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
great chapter what a great christmas. Man i feel sorry for Lestraxil and Marluxia relationship. i wish they could get back together. And axel got the rumor from lock, shock, and barrel if i'm correct.
uh Chaos I don't know how those trick-or-treater would be considered a reliable sorce to Axel (if so Axel was pretty naive before Roxas came along)

Allister Rose

French Lover
Luckily my fanfic isnt contradicting any 358/2 days story.

still Axel didnt know them, all he knew was that lock, shock and barrel were the ones who informed him.

still this is around the time when everyone is learning about worlds. 'm glad some of you liked it

Allister Rose

French Lover
The mystery Organization member will be revealed soon, so if anyone wants to claim him as your own now will be the time seeing as how i'm revealing him at chapter XIII.

I cant tell how he looks or what personality he has but he will hacve major importance. i dontl ike having OO original characters to not be unclaimed, so i'm leaving it up to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back