• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization Omega

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Very good! I knew you could do it! ^_^

I felt alot of heart from this one, and I liked the fights too, let those descriptions flow a little more ;)

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm trying very hard on description but it's very difficult when microsoft word says i'm saying a sentence worng when it's clearly right. not only that but it's hard to add filler though on the paragraphs....well dont worry, i'll keep trying

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Yeah, Microsoft word can be a little weird sometimes, but its just a program.

All anyone can do is practice ^_^ Just keep on truckin' ^_^

An expanded vocuabulary makes descriptions alot easier, but it takes years to develope that...or just have a dictionary with ya :D

Speaking of which, I need to find mine.....>_<

Allister Rose

French Lover
CHAPTER X
Not a single dream popped in my head for this month…..this whole month was such a hassle. As much as I wanted to dream, I couldn’t. I close my eyes and went to sleep but all I saw was darkness….no memory, no Rin or Lumaria…It bothered me. I have been so stressed about this that I haven’t slept at all for this whole week. Other than that, I have continued to train Nallidex and Xindro along with Xenka just as Marluxia ordered me to do. Xindro has begun to show a bit more respect to me and Xenka, but as for Nallidex, she barely wants to talk to us or obey orders. None of the organization members like her. At first I thought it was just me, but she really hasn’t got along with anyone but Xindro. Well, maybe it’s because they are both new and are trying to look out for each other but that doesn’t explain much...and now I start to see things. I constantly see the new mysterious member wherever I go. I can’t tell if it’s a he or she anymore and every time it talks I can’t hear sound coming out but somehow able to know what he or she is saying. The organization member appears out of nowhere, even around other members and it seems I’m the only one who notices. Maybe all these problems that had occurred to me in such a short time had made me crazy and make me see things that aren't there….I don’t mind though…..this random organization member follows me and keeps me company whenever I’m over worked. This reminds me….I hasn’t talked to Marluxia for this whole week. I hope he doesn’t think I don’t like him anymore. For some reason, ever since I found out who we was, I have been avoiding him…I don’t know why though….Sigh….maybe I should just confront Marluxia about his true identity…unless that would make him mad…sigh…I need some sleep, I can’t keep thinking about this . and I cant sleep now, It’s morning and it’s almost time for my alarm to wake these two up….sigh…life in the organization is so stressful….I just hope today’s mission wont e so hard.

Nallidex: It’s time to go meet with master Marluxia, Lestraxil… Hey, are you still thinking about Lumaria?
Lestraxil: Please stop asking me about that. It’s something personal so I suggest you keep your curiosity to yourself.
Nallidex: whatever you want then…
Xindro: Why are you guys yelling so early in the morning? I’m still tired…
Lestraxil: Calm down. Let’s just meet up with Marluxia now.
Xindro: Fine. I’m still having trouble summoning a corridor. Do you think you can help me Lestraxil?
Lestraxil: Sigh…ok

I let Xindro and Nallidex enter into my corridor. I have been letting these two enter my corridor in the morning and during missions for about two weeks. They are still a bit new to opening corridors of darkness and can’t get it exactly right. It’s a small favor I always did for them. Of course out of pity for there weakness but lately I have been wondering if they are too weak to open a corridor themselves or just too lazy. I am tired of helping them…I need to regain my memory and find the answers to my questions about Lumaria, Rin, Ansem, and this random new member. Right now….these members are only holding me back to getting these mysteries solved.

Nallidex: If we are such a bother than why don’t you just leave us here and we can find our way out on our own. We don’t have to slow you down.
Lestraxil: good. Next time I open a corridor I will leave it open only for me.
Xindro: Hey let’s just get to the other side of the corridor now. I always hate entering this dark place.
Lestraxil: You get use to it….We’re here. I’m opening the way out.
Marluxia: Good morning everyone. Today’s mission is to take the whole week off. You all worked hard last week and since our new members have yet to feel comfortable in the organization…I decided a vacation for the entire week is good for the organization….So we will all spend our day in Destiny Island. For those who haven’t gone to Destiny Island please step forward so I can give you the coordinates. As for everyone else, go to Destiny Island and do whatever you wish. The rest will follow soon. Even though you are taking the week off you will still need to blend in with the world, so remove your cloaks when you arrive. I hope everyone is wearing the uniform I gave them?
Everyone: yes, master Marluxia.
Only Vexen, Larxene, and Rudimix knew the coordinates other than Marluxia and me. Axel, Nallidex, Xindro and Xenka never went to Destiny Island so they had to stay and get the coordinates from Marluxia. Everyone else opened there corridors and arrived simultaneously to Destiny Island.
Larxene: Well isn’t it great to have a day off, Rudimix?
Rudimix: It feels like any other day to me…well only we have nothing to do.
Larxene: You’re no fun Rudimix….Well how about you Lestraxil? You came here before with Marluxia right? Did you two kiss on the sunset like that dumb cliché we see on memory skyscraper’s big screen?
Lestraxil: Yes we did but it didn’t end as well as I wanted to….
Vexen: Did poor Marluxia break your heart? It’s funny because you don’t have one!
Larxene: That was so cheesy Vexen! Why don’t you leave the jokes to me….back when I was whole, I had a great sense of humor….well not everyone thought so, since I took humor a bit too far…but you get the idea.
Rudimix: Well, what will you do now?
Larxene: I’m just going to shop and see what I like. Then maybe I will head off to the beach.
Vexen: I’ll head off to the town as well. I need some potions for the next time we have a real mission.
Rudimix: And what about you Lestraxil?
Lestraxil: I don’t know….whatever Marluxia tells me to do…
Larxene: You should really stop this obsession over Marluxia. He’s our leader but he isn’t the ruler of our lives. He allows us to have even more free will for this whole week. So you should just do what you want to do.
Lestraxil: Well I guess I could take a short rest, I haven’t slept this whole week….Besides….I want to see the sunset and right now it doest look like the sun will set any time soon…a short rest will make the time pass by.
Larxene: you want to see the sunset?
Lestraxil: Yeah. Last time Marluxia and I had a romantic view of the sunset until some minor problems occurred…so now I want to recreate the same occasion all over again without the any problems….but right now I’m so tired…I guess I should take a short rest until then.
Vexen: well you’re no fun …unless I do some experimenting while you sle-
Larxene: - No experiments on other members, Vexen! You’re the cause of half the second branch members’ disappearance. Thanks to you we had to start all over in making the second branch. Don’t you learn from your mistakes?
Vexen: OK then, I’ll just find something else to experiment on that isn’t a member
Larxene: No residents either.
Vexen: For someone who likes playing games you sure are taking the fun out of everything.
Lestraxil: Sigh…How about you two settle it in town. Your voices are making me weary.
Rudimix: I’m a bit tired too…you don’t mind if I take a short rest with you Lestraxil?
Lestraxil: No. It’s ok.
Vexen: Before anything we should hide our cloaks somewhere. For some reason Marluxia is really wants us to hide them.
Larxene: It’s so that we don’t attract any attention to the residents in the worlds. The residents of other worlds are already aware that something is taking their homes and If they believe we are hostile, than they will link u to the world disappearance and try to stop us. It’s only a policy with the second branch so just go with it. Look there’s a hole under this tree we can hide hem there. Everyone put them in here.
Vexen: fine.
Lestraxil & Rudimix: Right.

What she said just now was a lie…Larxene is very good at it. Well…all members are good at it. But Larxene is the only one that makes her lie sound so close to the truth. Usually nobodies can tell when other nobodies are lying, but not even other nobodies can tell if Larxene is lying. She really is an excellent liar. Anyways, we’re hiding our cloaks so Ansem and the other members can’t find out about Marluxia’s organization. Although it has to be done, I still feel uneasy about lying to Vexen and Axel….the only two who don’t know about Marluxia’s true intention….but right now I need to worry about my memories …I’m so tired…Maybe if I sleep right now, I could have a small dream …No point thinking about it, so I made a small spot sleep on. I turned around to say “goodnight” or something like that to Rudimix but he already fell asleep. He was using this huge rock as a head rest and seemed very comfortable. Rudimix looked so comfortable that I decided to do the same and use the same rock he was sleeping as a pillow. I sat next to him and slowly closed my eyes. As they closed, I slowly saw Larxene and Vexen waving and walking into to town. And after a few minutes the black empty space I saw while I was asleep slowly turned into light. Could it be? It must be. What else could I be seeing?…. Finally, today I’m going to have the dream I wanted all month…it’s a bit blurry but I’m slowly gaining focus. The more I began to see clearly, the more voices I heard. It sounds like me and Rin playing and laughing…..the dream finally shows complete focus and I start to see me and Rin walking around the some courtyard while the sun sets.
Rin: Ever since that festival you and Lumaria have been closer than usual, Allister. Are you and Lumaria officially dating?
Allister: I think so. We have been seeing each other more we kiss and hold hands. He’s super sweet too. How is Solomon treating you?

Rin: Ehh…he’s been a bit busy studying the stars. He maybe a bit of a flirt at times but he seems to care about me. He also worries about something in the sky though. He says stars are starting to disappear.
Allister: Wow, really? Not that I think about it, I haven’t seen many stars since the festival.
Rin: I just think it’s a coincidence. What really worries me is that the mayor gave us strict orders not to go out of our houses during the night. He says that strange creatures will eat you and you become the creature itself.
Allister: That is scary…..wait….how can someone become a monster if the person has already been eaten by it?
Rin: I don’t know, but the mayor said he saw it himself several time. Everyone is beginning to believe him since a lot of the residents from the 2nd district have disappeared. I think my mom saw one of the creatures too, so it must be true.
Lumaria: Ah, there you are Rin. Madam Sinclair has advised me to tell you that you should spend the night here. It’s getting far too dark for you to walk home. We don’t want you turning into those creatures now do we? My mistress already called your mother and said it was ok. I do hope this doesn’t trouble you too much.
Rin: Oh ok! I don’t mind at all. It’s been a long time since I slept over here.
Allister: Well that’s great. Oh, Lumaria, come here for a bit.
Lumaria: What is it?
Allister: Oh I just wanted to give you a kiss.
Lumaria: You’re too kind, Allister. Please go inside, it’s about to get dark and I need to finish watering the garden.
Allister: You should go inside too! I don’t want you to turn into one of those creatures…
Lumaria: Don’t worry. I’m almost done, and your mother gave me a tool for harvesting to defend myself. So just go inside so I wont have to worry about you.
Allister: Well…If you say so…just in case…can I have one more kiss? Just incase it’s our last.
Lumaria: I’ll be fine Allister…but if it eases your conscious….
Rin: Sigh…you two should really stop being so opened about your relationship….
Just as I thought…this heavy feeling is starting to come back to me….it’s not as heavy as my last dream about Lumaria, but it still feels pretty heavy….this dream….it’s showing me and Rin talking on a huge bed….We seem to be having fun and enjoying ourselves, even though in this memory we hear bad new, me and Rin still look very happy….
Allister: I want you to have this, Rin. Actually I’ve wanted to give you this for a while but we haven’t seen each other much.
Rin: Oh? A stuff animal, but what is it? It looks like a clown pig with bat wings
Allister: Hey! Don’t laugh at the gift I gave you…..It’s a moogle….A rare creature from another world. This is the first doll in the series…
Rin: As odd as it looks, I think I saw one in the store the other day but slightly different.
Allister: It’s a collectible. They say if you collect them all, your wish will come true.
Rin: where have I heard that before….well, it looks kind of cute….thanks for the gift, Allister. Hm, I just got an idea. Why don’t we collect them together?
Allister: Sure it would be a little hobby for the both of us.
Rin: Yeah!
Allister: You know…you look really nice in the moonlight….your eyes look really beautiful.
Rin: Allister, you always say that about my eyes. In sunset, broad daylight, and now even at night….
Allister: Sorry but I can’t help it. My eyes are wine red…in the sunset they don’t glow like yours do. Not even in night time…. They aren't as beautiful as your eyes because mine hardly reflect anything.
Rin: Don’t say that…when we first met…I thought your red eyes were plenty beautiful in the sunset….and even right now in the night….
Allister: I guess your right.
Rin: W-what are you doing?
Allister: Oh, I’m just going to lay my head on your lap.
Rin: Isn’t that weird?
Allister: We’re best friends, Rin. You’re like a sister to me.
Rin: You never had one, so how would you know what a sister is like?
Allister: Yes I do have a sister. You’re my sister, Rin. You saved me from being lonely and sad that one day. Even though it felt like I saved you, it was really the other way around….When ever I look at those eyes of yours, those eyes reflect my image. Not the appearance of the poor weak girl I was back then, not the rich healthy girl I look like now. The real me that only you and Lumaria know, the shy and happy girl who likes to be around her best friends….That’s why I believe your eyes are beautiful….because they reflect the real me any time of the day.
Rin: Ok ok Allister, you can lay on my lap…sigh…you must have been saving that speech for quite a while. Geez, you may act all independent and strong around others, but you get all soft and mushy when you’re around me.
Allister: Don’t flatter yourself too much Rin….I get all soft and mushy around Lumaria too.
Rin: Indeed, you do…..Well I’m tired. I’ll just go ahead and sleep now.
Allister: Same here….Goodnight, Rin.
Rin: Goodnight…Allister…

The dream was showing me and Rin closing our eyes. After that, the dream ended. There was nothing left to see….This was very unfortunate for me. This dream hardly revealed anything. It only revealed that the heartless entered in my homeworld and that I get soft around Lumaria and Rin……but then again, the heartless appearing in my homeworld shows that Lumaria and I will soon become what we are now….though there is still the unanswered question of why Rin is possessed by Ansem and why she feels betrayed by me. The most likely answer would be that she turned into one of us, but that isn’t the case….so what could have happened to her? I may as well wake up now, I don’t like starring at darkness for this long period of time…when I opened my eyes, I saw Marluxia in front of me. He was holding a bouquet of flowers….but he didn’t look very happy….

Lestraxil: Oh Marluxia….Were you standing there the whole time?
Marluxia: Yes…..Lestraxil, Come with me.
Lestraxil: Oh ok…
Marluxia: What were you and Rudimix doing?
Lestraxil: We were just taking a short rest….
Marluxia: Why are you with him?
Lestraxil: We’re friends, there was no real reason….
Marluxia: Don’t lie to me! I know something is going on!
After Marluxia yelled at me, I stopped following him and stepped back…Marluxia turns around and drops the flowers. He pulls my arms and forces me to follow him.
Lestraxil: W-What’s going on, Marluxia?
Marluxia: I saw you two that day in traverse town. You were both looking at the stars and enjoying yourself! I never saw Rudimix happy until he started talking to you! It’s and not just that, I saw you holding his hand that day we collected out uniforms. I saw it from the balcony! Now you hardly talk to me and you even ran off when I kissed you
Lestraxil: There’s nothing going on between us…The guy hardly talks. W-we’re just friends…
Marluxia: Why were you holding his hand? That night I called you up to the rooftop to confirm my suspicions of you two! I was starting to relieve all doubt but suddenly when I kissed you….you ran away from me….that showed me something that night….it showed me that you’re not in love with me, Lestraxil.
Lestraxil: Yes I am, Marluxia….
Marluxia: You always hesitate to say that word….So I want you to tell me right now! Why were you holding Rudimix’s hand!?
Lestraxil: I was just curious that’s all…I always felt this feeling around you whenever you did that kind of stuff with me…and so I thought I might have that feeling again if I hold someone else’s--

Marluxia summons his scythe and cuts down a couple of trees with one swing and looks over to me….He was really mad…even though his face doesn’t show it….his tone of voice and his actions are getting too violent….I’m really scared now….I don’t know what to do….Is Marluxia really this jealous? Marluxia picks up his scythe over his shoulder and starts to walk over to me…He started to swing the scythe at me for a few times… I couldn’t hold the pain in, I screamed really loud but it seemed no one but Marluxia was able to hear me….I finally dodge the last swing and tried to get up. I barely was able to stand, and tried to stepped back before Marluxia could swing at me again…but he’s at full strength and I was still weak from the attack he gave me….the more I stepped back, the closer he walked up to me…I tried running but before could, I tripped on a thick tree root and fell. This time Marluxia hold’s his scythe really close to me and start’s to aim for my neck.

Lestraxil: Marluxia wait! Don’t do it! You might regret it!
Marluxia: I already regret getting too close to you… Now you will suffer the same pain you gave me. The pain my soul feels is the very same pain your body will feel!
Lestraxil: Please don’t do this….
Marluxia: Why did you toy with me Lestraxil!? You wanted to get close to me for your rank could get higher!? Was it so Xenka wouldn’t bother you anymore!?
Lestraxil: You’re not healthy Marluxia. Please just calm down…We can work this out….
Marluxia: I really did love you….Lestraxil….
Lestraxil: Wait Lumaria!!!
Marluxia: !!
Lestraxil: Lumaria! The boy in my memory! Remember me? I’m Allister! The girl from that festival, the daughter of your boss when you were a garden boy! It’s me, Allister!
Marluxia: You know my na-
Larxene: -That’s enough!
Marluxia: ….Larxene….What are you doing here?
Larxene: the whole island can hear you Marluxia! All the members are here to talk some sense into you!
Axel: You sure screwed up big Marluxia…
Xenka: Wow…I would never do anything so drastic like that master Marluxia…Lestraxil might be annoying but…she doesn’t deserve this.
Larxene: What the hell is wrong with you!?
Marluxia: I- I don’t know…I wasn’t thinking straight…
Larxene: You were willing to kill a fellow member just now Marluxia! Look at her! Her uniform is ripping apart! You wanted new members, new organization and even new uniforms but now you’re throwing it way.
Vexen: Rudimix… get Xenka and the other members to help Lestraxil. Axel , Larxene and I will take care of this.
Rudimix: OK.
Marluxia: No...Rudimix… Rudimix shouldn’t go with Lestraxil!
Larxene: Calm down! Rudimix just go now, I’ll hold Marluxia!
Rudimix: Right…

Rudimix and the rest then help me walk so I can calm down. While we walk I noticed that Rudimix kept his distances from me and every time I looked at him, he would look the other way. I couldn’t really blame him for that….he must think Marluxia’s out to get him or something…. We walked 10 feet until I started to hear more yelling from Larxene, so I tuned around to see what was going on. Marluxia was keeping his head down while Larxene was slapped him. I wanted to turn back but Xenka and Xindro kept pulling me forward. W walked for so long that we finally reached the beach. We sat down near the beach and just stared at the little island that was a few feet away…Though Vexen ordered the members to help me, none of them were willing to talk to me…they all kept there distance from me and stared. I don’t know what I’m doing here…I don’t know why I’m in this organization…these aren't like my memories of home. These people are not my family… Instead of helping me, they keep there distance…I don’t think anyone wants to even help me…Fine, if they don’t want to help me, then I’ll just help myself. I shouldn’t worry about it anyways… I’ll start by cleaning my uniform. So I took off my shoes, socks, and my jacket. Then I started to walk into the sea and wash the blood off of the jacket. The water was really relaxing. I even started to space out just by looking at my reflection in the water. I was so relaxed that I started to fall asleep. When I was about to close my eyes I started to hear the other members running into the water as well. I couldn’t see who it was but someone pulled me out of the water and tried to wake me. After I woke up, I explained to them that I was just washing my uniform. So instead of helping me wash my uniform, the other members were bandaging my injuries.

Xenka: You alright….?
Lestraxil: No…
Xenka: I know how it feels to be cut by that scythe….So I know the pain you’re feeling right now…
Lestraxil: No you don’t….
Xenka: I guess you’re right….Lestraxil, lift you’re leg, you’re foot is also in pretty bad shape…it seems he injured most of your body….sorry we had to remove your clothes but they were falling apart and wet. If you kept them on you would’ve caught a cold. I hope you can settle for Nallidex’s cloak
Lestraxil: …..
Xindro: I’ll go back to memory skyscraper to get you a new set.
Lestraxil: Don’t bother…I think I should quit the organization…
Nallidex: You can’t do that! Marluxia ordered me to destroy any deserter of the organization…that includes you.
Rudimix: Sigh….just let her Nallidex. Can’t you see? She just lost her reason for existing…Marluxia hurt her pretty hard…I don’t blame her…Lestraxil, keep Nallidex’s cloak. So you can teleport out of here. We’ll tell Marluxia about it later when you leave.
Nallidex: Why did you have to give her mine?
Rudimix: You’re the closest one to her size…Don’t worry, we’ll give you Lestraxil's as soon as we find it.
Nallidex: Fine….
Lestraxil: Thanks guys…
Xenka: Wait! You don’t have to leave! We can fix this!! I- I’ll talk to the other members, I’ll make Marluxia apologize, and we can make it like before. We can pick on each other and not feel a thing! And we can eat those crappy ice creams Marluxia bought for us! W-We can make it even better than before! I’ll even give you half he credit whenever we finish a mission--No, I will give you all of the credit! I’ll even recommend you for your rank to go higher than mine….You… You don’t have to go, Marluxia just isn’t himself today. Give him another chance. Don’t run away from us Lestraxil.
Xindro: Are you really going to miss Lestraxil that much? It always seemed like you two were rivals.
Xenka: I always envied her….She was my reason for existing, so I can surpass her…Even though I’m number 5 and she’s number 7, and that we both are equally strong…she always had something that made me feel that she more superior than me…
Lestraxil: Xenka, I always felt the same way about you…but I need to go…I need to find my reason for being….I can’t remember why I want to live…
Xenka: You’ll come back right? I mean….to settle the score.
Lestraxil: We’ll see….

I ran off wearing Nallidex's cloak…she’s a little shorter than me so it was a little tight. I tried thinking about something else like Rin or the random member in my head, anything to get this ordeal out of my mind…I was almost about to forget….but when I saw the sunset, I just couldn’t hold in the tears….I waited so much for the sunset so that I could spend it with Marluxia But now, Marluxia doesn’t even want me….So I walked off

Riku: Hey! Lestraxil, it’s me Riku…
Lestraxil: oh hello Riku…
Riku: You look sad...did something bad happen?
Lestraxil: Oh…I’m just a little sad about my friend…
Riku: oh….Why are you sad about your friend?
Lestraxil: He and I got in a little fight about because he thought I was cheating and he doesn’t want to be friends with me any more….
Riku: Don’t worry! You two will make up.
Lestraxil: How do you know? The fight was pretty big…
Riku: But Lestraxil, your situation is exactly like mine.
Lestraxil: Is it?
Riku: Remember….me and Sora was in a fight about cheating too! Sora ran back home and I was stuck in that dark cave. I thought I was going to did I that cave, but then you heard my cry for help…and you saved me from being scared and from not forgiving Sora…I think you need to forgive your friend, Lestraxil.
Lestraxil: I don’t think he wants me to forgive him…
Riku: Do it anyways, he’s your friend isn’t he?
Lestraxil: I don’t know…
Riku: Right now, your in that dark cave asking for help….just like I was when you saved me…you don’t want to stay there thinking he’s not your friend. Because deep down you know he will be there….
Lestraxil: I see…you’re saying we are still friends no matter what…thanks Riku…you know, you really grown up since we last met…still…this might not change anything….
Riku: Well you taught me a lot Lestraxil…
Lestraxil: I wish I could walk up to him and tell him all of what you told me…but I still feel weak from walking on my injured foot
Riku You was walking bare foot this whole time?
Lestraxil: Well it’s a long story…..
Riku: Hey Lestraxil....
Lestraxil: Yeah Riku?
Riku: What is your friend like?
Lestraxil: I don’t know…he changed a lot lately….
Marluxia: Lestraxil…If you want, I can help you remember…
Lestraxil: Were you hearing my conversation the whole time?
Marluxia: No…I just got here…Will you let me talk to you?
Lestraxil: I don’t know…
Riku: This must be your friend that you were talking about…you shouldn’t be mad over cheating on a game Lestraxil’s friend…
Lestraxil: Maybe it was just a game…
Marluxia: I can’t believe you said that…
Lestraxil: I can’t believe you said you regretted ever getting close to me…
Marluxia: Allister please…I need to talk to you alone…I can see you’re too sore to walk…We can talk here under the condition that you make you’re friend leave.
Lestraxil: You called me by my original name…Riku, go back and play with your friends….I’ll go with him….
Riku: OK…I’ll see you next time ok?
Lestraxil: Sure, I’ll see you again another day….…Marluxia, help me up…
Marluxia: Right…

Marluxia lifts me up, places my arm over his shoulder and puts his other arm on my waist. He started to walk with me but since he was too tall my bandaged feet could barely touch the ground….I don’t know if Marluxia realized it, but he was giving me more pain than what he was intending…He’s too tall, my feet cant support much longer….I kept enduring the pain until we reached the deepest parts of the woods…Finally, my foot gave out making me fall with my had hiding the ground first.

Marluxia: Are you ok!? Let me see what happened….
Lestraxil: Stop it! Why are you helping me!? You wanted to kill me half an hour ago…I don’t understand! What do you want from me!?
Marluxia: I-I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking back there….please let me see…
Lestraxil: I’m just bleeding from my nose and I think I twisted my ankle….I’ll live unfortunately….
Marluxia: let me carry you. It’s better than lying on the ground
Lestraxil: Where are you taking me?
Marluxia: I want to take you somewhere where we can talk with no one disturbing us
Lestraxil: You probably want to kill me since the other members stopped you…
Marluxia: Please don’t say that…I was out of line, I know that. But don’t say things that don’t sound like you.
Lestraxil: Why did all of this happen, Marluxia…Why did we ruin our relationship together in such a wonderful world…I wanted to see the sunset with you and now…now it’s…it’s….
Marluxia: It’s my fault…I wanted this vacation for a long time so that you and I can be together alone….you avoided me for a month now Allister….I started to notice how you look the other way when I talk to you…I was just scared you stopped loving me….
Lestraxil: I love Lumaria…not you, Marluxia….
Marluxia: but I am Lumaria…
Lestraxil: You’re only his body and soul….you don’t have his heart…I didn’t realize…how important a heart was until now…no wonder we and the real organization want kingdom hearts….It doesn’t matter to me anymore. I just want to go back to how everything was…with me and Rin…
Marluxia: You’re the same Allister I knew back then…You’re only missing a heart…something that allows us to judge people and objects with our feelings…Without them, we can only turn to logic and reason…But we still feel emotions anyways…. Because we still hold a bond with our heart. Unlike the real organization, my organization has not lost touch with there heart even when clouded with darkness…and it’s all thanks to you. So please don’t say I’m not Lumaria…because it’s like saying you’re not Allister, the girl I fell in love with when I was whole…and the girl I still love even if I don’t have a heart.
Lestraxil: What do you mean by ‘it’s all thanks to you’?
Marluxia: You control darkness Allister….So the whole time you were in the organization you sub-consciously connected the emotions hidden in the darkness of our heartless form to our nobody form….but you lost control, you were about to overflow until I gave you that collar. So the emotions you have are only half of what you can feel, the other half is in the collar.
Lestraxil: Please stop….
Marluxia: I’m sorry…. I’m just making things worse
Lestraxil: How can you possibly think that I still love you Marluxia…?
Marluxia: Because even though you were mad and hurt by me…you were still wearing the collar I gave you. I thought that count for something
Lestraxil: I forgot I was even wearing it. I never took it off. Not once since you gave it to me….
Marluxia: Even if you don’t forgive me Allister…I want you to keep the collar because I don’t want you to take the organization’s feelings away from them just because I messed up….Oh, It looks like it’s starting to rain…put your hood on so you won’t get wet.
Lestraxil: ….
Marluxia: look, I see a cave. we can dry off in there.
After we got in, Marluxia was able to summons flowers that glowed in the dark allowing us to have light. He then put’s me down and summons some more flowers to heal my wounds. Although I was pretty close to being completely healed, Marluxia was massaging my foot that I twisted a few minutes ago. As romantic as the situation can get, both me and Marluxia feel this depressing feeling within us. Marluxia was sitting near the glowing flowers while I sat the farthest away from the light. Marluxia couldn’t see me, but he was able to hear the water dripping from my hair…He then comes closer to me and reaches over to the cloak Nallidex gave me.
Lestraxil: What are you doing?
Marluxia: You’re soaking wet…You need to dry off, so I thought I should remove your cloak.
Lestraxil: Don’t. I’m not wearing anything but bandages underneath thanks to your scythe….just leave me with it…I don’t care if I get a cold.
Marluxia: Allister….Why did you avoid me that day? When I kissed you that day, you just ran off….
Lestraxil: Marluxia, you said something to me that night…you said that phrase you told me when you first kissed me, the phrase you always used when we were both whole…I guess the moment was too overwhelming for me to stay with you that night.
Marluxia: No, Allister. You did nothing wrong….I’m the one who should be sorry.
Lestraxil: It’s ok…I forgive you….Lumaria
Marluxia: That means a lot more than you know Allister. That is why I need to tell you something important…
Lestraxil: What is it?
Marluxia: I had to make an agreement with the other members that we wouldn’t be in a relationship anymore…
Lestraxil: ….why would you do that?
Marluxia: They told me about you quitting the organization…they thought if I ended our relationship, you would come back. So I agreed that you and I would no longer be together…
Lestraxil: You didn’t have to agree to that, you’re the leader…I’ll come back to the organization…just don’t leave me behind…
Marluxia: I won’t leave you… I’m the leader of the organization
Lestraxil: You know what I meant….
Marluxia: Tomorrow we won’t talk to each other from then on. I’ll just give you orders and you’ll just follow them….but as for today, we should go back home and rest…most of the day is gone now….
Lestraxil: No. If I sleep now then tomorrow will come and I won’t be able to be with you like I am right now…We can sleep here…It can be our last moment together as soulmates…
Marluxia: Allister, you’re still hurt from the unnecessary punishment I gave you…the other members already went back to get some rest. We should do the same. If we sleep here, you’ll catch a cold from all this rain.
Lestraxil: I don’t care…why did you want me to forgive you, if you were only going to hurt me again? Here would be no point…If we go back, then I will only regret rejoining the organization. You need to make it worth rejoining…please…
Marluxia: Very well as long as we don’t spend our last night together horrible
Marluxia summons a large number of vines over the floor creating two sets of futons and starts to rot most of the glowing flowers….Marluxia then lies down on one of the futons and turns his head away from me. He was trying to act cold but I can tell that he was hurt just as bad as I was when he attacked me…So I decided to sleep on the same futon with him. I lied right next to him so we would be facing each other. Marluxia smiles for a moment and starts to touch my hair…
Lestraxil: today…I had a dream about you and Rin…
Marluxia: I completely forgot that Rin was our friend….What did you dream about exactly?
Lestraxil: The same situation I am now…except instead of you, it was Rin who I was sleeping with. She had to sleep over because of the heartless…Well long story short, we both had this very special moment…it felt like we were really close…
Marluxia: Sounds like a nice dream…
Lestraxil: It was….ever since Rin tried to reach out to me that day, I haven’t seen Rin or Ansem trying to mess with us…I’m starting to worry…
Marluxia: Please…don’t think about things that upset you…just think about something good…
Lestraxil: Well Rin and I were making this hobby about collecting moogle dolls...maybe I could try it again and give them to Rin as a gift…
Marluxia: Actually…We have real moogles in our organization…usually to upgrade our weapons but they do have some accessories you can buy…including moogle dolls….You can buy them there…
Lestraxil: Thanks, I think I’ll buy some…Can you do me a favor?
Marluxia: What is it...?
Lestraxil: Can you kiss me? It’s our last night together, so we should at least kiss one last time too…
Marluxia: I don’t know if I should…
Lestraxil: Marluxia, I don’t want to remember this day, I don’t want to remember the ruthless and raging person that hurt me today….So I want to kiss you. Whenever you kiss me or hug me or eve hold my hand, I feel this sensation around you, my mind goes completely blank and all that is in my mind is how kind and loving you are to me…So Please, kiss me so that I can forget the mistakes you made and remember all the good things about you….
Marluxia: ok Lestraxil….if that’s what you want

He came closer to me and closed his eyes; I did the same. I felt his breathing over me and could tell he was hesitating. He was still feeling guilty for this afternoon so I helped him when I reached my hands to the side of his face and place my lips onto his instead of the other way around. Marluxia slowly grew confident and started to kiss me back as well. The kiss lasted for quite a long time. It was probably because we both knew that this was going to be our last time doing stuff like this….still, I can’t stop thinking how romantic this should be. It bothers me that even though we’re kissing and holding on to each other, this sorrow and empty feeling is consuming us. I even shed tears after the first minute of kissing…I don’t know what to do from here…I thought that I finally knew what I needed to do…but now I have no idea what will happen tomorrow or what will happen to me and Marluxia…I don’t even know what I can do to help Rin….I cant keep feeling like this. I’ll just have to leave everything to Marluxia…just like before…still, after thinking about what I just thought…can things be like the way they once were, even if we act like we are?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Note #1: in case you didn’t understand this, Lestraxil had the ability to connect the emotions hidden in the darkness to there body. It’s all based on the assumption that when someone becomes heartless (darkness flowing out of the heart) some of the emotions come with it. Of course not all emotions are in darkness so that’s why organization wants hearts, to get all there emotions.
Note #2: In case you’re wondering why Marluxia didn’t target Rudimix instead of Lestraxil. It was because Marluxia thought that no one knew about his relationship with Lestraxil. So he couldn’t blame him 100%. If Marluxia knew that the other members had known about the relationship, than he would have targeted Rudimix first.
Note #3: Sorry for the delay, I’m finishing other chapters and I’m making a few concept drawings to see which one is the best. I’ll probably post them on the thread and ask for your vote.
Note #4: Edits and re-edits will now be something that will occur more often. Since I feel my work is not so good but improved a bit more, I decided to edit all the previous chapters and maybe even re-edits with my new editors. If you want to read the edited chapters, than feel free to do so. They will also be slightly extended depending on how short the chapters are (most likely the PROLOGUE up to CHAPTER V)
Note #5: After the edits are done i suggest you read them over, it will basically be the same but any little slip up in the story is because it will lead to future chapters. Anything you might think is unnecessary, just try to make a theory onto it. All chapters are connected. i will try to bring Rin more into the story but it's really difficult seeing as how Marluxia will be the one explaining now

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
chapter IX has just been edited so that the fighting seen could be explained slightly better.

ALso chapter 10, 11, and 12 are finished but only had time to upload chapter 10 in my flashdrive (currently new)

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
this chapter WOW i like the part of Lestraxil and Riku scene it was real touching. When Marluxia was attacking Lestraxil it felt so real I was scared she get hurt badly I'm glad she is okay. I'm sad that there relationship is over. they were real cute together. well I can't wait for the next chapter.

A

Azrael

i'm going to slow it down a bit, i feel to much suspense as been brought up. dont worry i will still try to make it interesting for you

It's difficult for me reading your chapter and it would be advisable from a fellow writer to space out your paragraphs please.

But the emotion and depth, it's quite excellent and I'll admit you got me beat. :D

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's difficult for me reading your chapter and it would be advisable from a fellow writer to space out your paragraphs please.

But the emotion and depth, it's quite excellent and I'll admit you got me beat. :D

i think it was only this chapter that had that effect since it was much longer. I write it down on microsoft word and i use to space them, i tried one chapter without the spacing once and no one seemed to mind so i thought i should leave it as it is. but no worries, i just spaced out the pargraphs from the dialogue so it could be slightly easier. sorry for the difficulties. i'll fix them

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
sorry, I didn't get here sooner, and excellent Marluxia sensing treachery wasn't exactly, expected but would have been if I thought about it, I listen to KH music alot so, while reading it, I imagine some music playing for example when Marluxia Isn't thinking about what he's doing I imagine Riku's theme playing, and when him, and Lestraxil make up just to brake up, I imagine Roxas's theme playing just, not the fast version which is a cross between that sort of drama and action hapening any way the chapters are excellent if I didn't say, much about it, also that's the first time Axel actually speaks, is he just more queit, about the whole thing, or does he only open up to Roxas? one quick thing you may, have over looked is what Leaxeus, says in COM "But Vexen despises Marluxia think of the mess" but here they seem on more good term's then bad why?

Allister Rose

French Lover
sorry, I didn't get here sooner, and excellent Marluxia sensing treachery wasn't exactly, expected but would have been if I thought about it, I listen to KH music alot so, while reading it, I imagine some music playing for example when Marluxia Isn't thinking about what he's doing I imagine Riku's theme playing, and when him, and Lestraxil make up just to brake up, I imagine Roxas's theme playing just, not the fast version which is a cross between that sort of drama and action hapening any way the chapters are excellent if I didn't say, much about it, also that's the first time Axel actually speaks, is he just more queit, about the whole thing, or does he only open up to Roxas? one quick thing you may, have over looked is what Leaxeus, says in COM "But Vexen despises Marluxia think of the mess" but here they seem on more good term's then bad why?

Vexen believes that Xemnas assigned him to marluxia in the "second branch" of the organization, that includes Axel aswell, so they believe that they are his subordinates, and any bad report that marluxia sends about those two will lead to ultimate punishment. When in reality there is no report or second branch, Marluxia is jsut deceiving them and making them believe theres a second branch when in reality it's just a compeltely different one to go against xemnas.
see?

as for marluxia attacking, he hasn't talked to Lestraxil in a month and seems that she has been voiding him, when Marluxia brought her up to the roof top it was to confirm if she was actually cheating on him with rudimix because he saw them hold hands, there was no answer for him and since then he's been thinking about it until on the day of vacation (secretly to get closer to lestraxil) he finds rudimix and lestraxil sleeping next to each other

Allister Rose

French Lover
that, explains everything but, Why did axel just speak for the first time would he have gotten in trouble for doing so, before?

he hasnt given much of a plot, he hardly interacts with Lestraxil, i will allow him to speak a few more times and maybe even a chapter dedicated to him. it's so that the obsessive Axel fanism wouldn't go in this story. Rigt now Axel is governing alot of kh. so i believe that by not allowing axel to get all the attention, it would be more easier for people to like the story.

A

Azrael

he hasnt given much of a plot, he hardly interacts with Lestraxil, i will allow him to speak a few more times and maybe even a chapter dedicated to him. it's so that the obsessive Axel fanism wouldn't go in this story. Rigt now Axel is governing alot of kh. so i believe that by not allowing axel to get all the attention, it would be more easier for people to like the story.

I know it's been a while but please update this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back