• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization member #0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Call them the "Mistresses of light" I dunno, that'd be better than princesses of light. I just absolutely hate it when someone would be called a "princess" just because it sounds cute and has no connection to royalty at all whatsoever.

now this just got personal. :/

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Call them the "Mistresses of light" I dunno, that'd be better than princesses of light. I just absolutely hate it when someone would be called a "princess" just because it sounds cute and has no connection to royalty at all whatsoever.

You do remember this is Disney we're talking about right. The people who practically invented the word "princess" and for those who'd take that last statement literally brought it out into pop culture with a BANG. they're called princesses because they are young cartoonish beings with incredible goodness and damsellicious kindness that only the word "Princess" can describe...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Enough with titles we do and don't like guys, let's try and get back on topic, but don't forget Disney's always had a hard-on for 'Princesses' in any variety they can come in.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Relix

A traveler
Awards
ah yes the topic of the Organization of number 0. the one above yet not superior to Xemnas...the Superior. :/

I doubt he's a nobody just because he's wearing a coat the organization borrowed from Master Xehanort. The origin of the coat wasn't from the nobodies of the Organization, so we can't right of the bat think he's a nobody...or a man for that matter. lol just kidding.

khconnect

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wow I really like that thought. It would make a bit of sense with why the guy is fighting Aqua, like a test. But just to play it safe, I'll stick with my statment. I won't say much, but I do have a tiny source ^.^

ah yes the topic of the Organization of number 0. the one above yet not superior to Xemnas...the Superior. :/

I doubt he's a nobody just because he's wearing a coat the organization borrowed from Master Xehanort. The origin of the coat wasn't from the nobodies of the Organization, so we can't right of the bat think he's a nobody...or a man for that matter. lol just kidding.

Well we do know that MX is so far the very first to wear the cloak, but how are we for sure that it originated with him? There could be an entire hidden evil cult of bald guys hunting for kingdom hearts lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I mean if it is the remnant that MX left behind wouldn't Eraqus have one too? Since they both left their body and soul behind and take refuge in Terra.

It really can't be a nobody if the heart didn't become consume by darkness to make a heartless. If MX or ME never became a heartless than they never made a nobody...but that doesn't mean that they didn't make something else.

edit: KHconnect try not to double post too much.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Bear in mind that Sora and Kairi lost both of their Hearts, and made Nobodies. Kairi's Heart was never lost to the Darkness, and Sora was only a Heartless for a little while, but each other's Hearts found refuges for each other.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Sora made a heartless and thus the nobodies were created. Heartless present, Nobodies present. he may have been one for a short time but he was a still a heartless none the less and Kairi used Sora's body and soul to make her excuse for a nobody Namine. Xehanort could have been in the same situation if it wasn't for the fact that MX/Terra/Eraqus's heart seemed to have merged into one instead of one just having refuge in the other.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
OMG I have always thought about there being a member 0.
I have to say I love the idea. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back