• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization member #0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

Hmmm....i wonder if there was someone else played a part of MX. I mean.....how did he know about the 7 Princesses?? How did he know so much??? So many questions......Idk....i think maybe it's someome else, who also influences MX and or Terra.......idk... lol

khconnect

Idk........Kh doesn't have much dying....Maybe they used her as the first of the nobodies. Lol lyk a guinie pig?? hahhahah lol. But ya....idk i just dnt think that she died.

#0 can be under the catagory of guinie pig as the first nobody for AtW's apprentices. They probable had others too.

State

Awards
Ienzo's dad worked for AtW. Later something happened, killing both his parents and AtW took him in. Meanwhile Even became his tutor.
was it ever clarified that ienzo's dad was working for atw? i do know his parents passed away in a horrible incident.
Hmmm....i wonder if there was someone else played a part of MX. I mean.....how did he know about the 7 Princesses?? How did he know so much??? So many questions......Idk....i think maybe it's someome else, who also influences MX and or Terra.......idk... lol
he was conducting his own research towards the keyblade war, so it would be reasonable to assume that he got that knowledge when conducting his investigations. there's also the possibility of his and eraqus' master telling them about the beings with pure hearts of light.

khconnect

Don't forget that MX traveled for years and years researching everything. The only reson he wants Terra's body is to make his life continue on. MX learned about the keyblade from his travels and even learned to use it when visiting land of departure.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Ienzo's dad worked for AtW. Later something happened, killing both his parents and AtW took him in. Meanwhile Even became his tutor.

I know his dad was mentioned but I don't recall him working for AtW. Either way, that proves my point that Ienzo is adopted by Ansem the Wise. As for Kairi... well I'm still thinking she's Ansem the Wise's daughter. Think about it... Kairi is a princess of light... but what is she a princess over? Radiant Garden. Since Ansem the Wise is the ruler of Radiant Garden, it'd make sense to say Kairi would be Ansem's daughter... or atleast an adopted daughter.

State

Awards
I know his dad was mentioned but I don't recall him working for AtW. Either way, that proves my point that Ienzo is adopted by Ansem the Wise. As for Kairi... well I'm still thinking she's Ansem the Wise's daughter. Think about it... Kairi is a princess of light... but what is she a princess over? Radiant Garden. Since Ansem the Wise is the ruler of Radiant Garden, it'd make sense to say Kairi would be Ansem's daughter... or atleast an adopted daughter.
princess of light is a title, not a royal title. and this has been discussed before numerous times. kairi and atw have no connection or whatsoever. the only connection i can think off is that they're both human.

Sora9890

#0 can be under the catagory of guinie pig as the first nobody for AtW's apprentices. They probable had others too.

Ya i mean now that u mention it....usually udnt use urself as the 1st test subject. Heartless are born from his little machine...And maybe the shadows were the first ones....Keep in mind nobodies aren't born from ever single being that turn into a heartless, they are born from those who lost their strong heart to the darkness.....And those with stronger hearts, might keep their human form....Maybe he was first of the humanized nobodies.

State

Awards
khconnect: you're not the only one whom had thought about an organization member entitled under the number of zero. after days presented number fourteen, i lost all hope. D:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I was always under the impression that Kairi's grandmother died of grief or something when she found out Apprentice Xehanort booted her beloved granddaughter off the planet.
Considering that Radiant Garden was almost entirely overrun by Darkness and the Heartless, another likely possibility is that one or both of those got to her.

khconnect

khconnect: you're not the only one whom had thought about an organization member entitled under the number of zero. after days presented number fourteen, i lost all hope. D:

I know I'm not the first, but I feel that #0 is more important than we think and so I started this with what I thought.

khconnect

∞;5153353 said:
Considering that Radiant Garden was almost entirely overrun by Darkness and the Heartless, another likely possibility is that one or both of those got to her.

If you want to go into that stuff, I think her grandmother might be somewhere still. Mabe not in whole, but mabe as a spirt of light.

Sora9890

I know I'm not the first, but I feel that #0 is more important than we think and so I started this with what I thought.

Wel ya i get that u weren't the 1st, thanks for mentioning. And I wanna say, i agree wif u completly lol. I think he'll come up later. I mean he's the protoype of all this, in my opinion. He was the first, and probably has been training in the dark relm for a long time. Seeking revenge on Terranort, or whomever he sees as the main enemy.

If you want to go into that stuff, I think her grandmother might be somewhere still. Mabe not in whole, but mabe as a spirt of light.

And ya I agree wif u too here again lol. Dying in KH just doesn't seem to be the case usually lol.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
princess of light is a title, not a royal title. and this has been discussed before numerous times. kairi and atw have no connection or whatsoever. the only connection i can think off is that they're both human.

They wouldn't be called "princesses" of light if they weren't princesses. Plus why would you have 6 princesses and one normal girl.

State

Awards
They wouldn't be called "princesses" of light if they weren't princesses. Plus why would you have 6 princesses and one normal girl.

now that i remember, they might be called princesses of light because they're all disney's princesses. even so, alice is a princess to what kingdom? and what about snow white?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They wouldn't be called "princesses" of light if they weren't princesses.
Princesses to indicate their importance in relation to beings of light. If most people were 'peasants' of light, they'd be the royalty of it.

khconnect

Wel ya i get that u weren't the 1st, thanks for mentioning. And I wanna say, i agree wif u completly lol. I think he'll come up later. I mean he's the protoype of all this, in my opinion. He was the first, and probably has been training in the dark relm for a long time. Seeking revenge on Terranort, or whomever he sees as the main enemy.

And ya I agree wif u too here again lol. Dying in KH just doesn't seem to be the case usually lol.

lol, What I feel like saying now is that Sora's going to be in a world of hell when facing this guy. Anger can be a dangerous weapon when combined with the darkness in ones heart. #0 is the result of true despair, but as we all see in these kinds of situations... Sora's gonna try nad be friends with him lol.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Uhm...you do know Alice is not a princess of any actual kingdom, right? And i don't think Snow white is officially a princess. Its just a title that they are given to give them a radiant ring cuz "girls of light" or "diva's of light" doesn't sound so catchy. :/

khconnect said:
lol, What I feel like saying now is that Sora's going to be in a world of hell when facing this guy. Anger can be a dangerous weapon when combined with the darkness in ones heart. #0 is the result of true despair, but as we all see in these kinds of situations... Sora's gonna try nad be friends with him lol.

nice fan fic man

khconnect

Uhm...you do know Alice is not a princess of any actual kingdom, right? And i don't think Snow white is officially a princess. Its just a title that they are given to give them a radiant ring cuz "girls of light" or "diva's of light" doesn't sound so catchy. :/

nice fan fic man

Thank you, but lets all try and remember this forum, cause who knows what the future holds.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Call them the "Mistresses of light" I dunno, that'd be better than princesses of light. I just absolutely hate it when someone would be called a "princess" just because it sounds cute and has no connection to royalty at all whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back