• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Battles - No Hit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Lmao. It adds up. The kid's just really good at KH. Not that hard of an idea, or concept, in this case, to grasp. If I really worked at it, I could probably do the same thing.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Heh, here we go again...just like Sephiroth from last year's KH2 release.

Anyway, it's impressive to take down an Organization member without taking damage, especially on Critical Mode. (I probably couldn't do it. I'm slow, ha ha.)

Thanks for sharing, LinkSlySora.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It was I think. The Hp they have is low and I think they mentioned it that it was on Critical Mode.

Either he's on critical mode or he has that special ability enabled. The one that keeps you from leveling up.

Whoever this guy is. He should be a leader in one of those online gaming tournaments. There's an upcoming GRAW tournament and I bet he'd shoot a guy like me down easily.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I'm not saying he isn't good but the battles aren't that hard if you know what you are doing. You just have to be very defensive and with all the leveled up abilities and powers, you could see how quickly he layed into them. It's just knowing how to do it, like for instance the Peter Pan thing in Marluxia.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^I doubt he could beat them doing the 0 Exp. challenge. I'm surprised you challenge junkies haven't even used Square's main difficulty gift in FM+.

LinkSlySora

^I doubt he could beat them doing the 0 Exp. challenge. I'm surprised you challenge junkies haven't even used Square's main difficulty gift in FM+.

It is possible to beat with the 0 exp challenge because one hit your dead anyway, so the no hit challenge wouldn't be too much harder.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
And this is Critical Mode?
Wow I'm sort of impressed.

I beat Larxene and Vexen with no hits before, but Roxas would be impossible IMO :3

Then again, unlike him, I don't whore the reflect, limits and ethers. If I did, of course I wouldn't get hit :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back