• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Marluxia vs. Axel FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

• Marluxia

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Axel

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHrulz21

Ok heres whats going to happen. Im going to make a bracket of the Org. members and each day im making a new poll untill one Org. member is left. This can settle ALL of the those " FAVE ORG. MEMBER" threads which are annoying. Ok heres the bracket:
Day/Poll 1: Axel vs. Xemnas
Day/Poll 2: Roxas vs. Zexion
Day/Poll 3: Demyx vs. Larxene
Day/Poll 4: Luxord vs. Xaldin
Day/Poll 5: Xigbar vs. Sa'i'x
Day/Poll 6: Marluxia vs. Vexen

And Lexaues has a automatic to the second round because theres none else left. So the first battle is Axel Vs. Xemnas , lets BATTLE!

KHrulz21

NICE SIG!!!!!!!!!!! Back to the subject 2-0 Axel.
I also forgot to mention but this ends tonight (days count untill i say which will usually be like 5-8 hours ok so vote quickly!)

KHrulz21

Cmon people youve gotta start votin if you want Xemnas to win. (even though im a Axel fan) Lets get them votes going because this thread is done at 11:00. Then im starting the next poll and itll last untill the morning.

ffkh

i don't understand what this thread is all about
but i do like axel the best so,.............i guess that's my pick

KHrulz21

Ok, well this is a TOTAL blow away so....(Axel moves on) lets get the show on the road with battle 2.

Roxas Vs. Zexion.

LETS BATTLE! I vote Roxas.

Round 2: Axel Vs. ?

KHrulz21

Update: 2-0 Roxas , yes i think this shall a little bit more of a tighter battle! And by the way this one will go on untill morning or noonish time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back