• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13, not 14!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I like the theory of the 14th being AtW's spy.

I'm repping you tomorrow the instant I have the chance
I figured I'd let you know.

If diZ, a man who mentions everything about his plan to seek revenge, didn't mention her at all, than that would be contradictory.

Did he mention the plan to digitize KH?

If diZ, a man who mentions everything about his plan to seek revenge, didn't mention her at all, than that would be contradictory.

I disagree.
Dur

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
sorry about that lol and sorry for the grammer im in the south i talk southern im sorry

That's fine!:) As long as you don't go whining to a mod about how everything is unfair and all that jazz.
(Countdown til premium: 1)

Macabre

Gold Member
I'm repping you tomorrow the instant I have the chance
I figured I'd let you know.
Thanks man.

I'll give you some rep.

*reps*
Maybe he never mentioned her because he wanted to keep her existence unknown and if anyone were to know of her being DiZ's spy,it would ruin his plan.

Gabo

No. He finishes his report the day Roxas is supposed to join with Sora.
I forgot about that.

He didn't really say what he planned on doing with Sora, did he?
I don't remember/don't feel like clicking on the tab which already has them open.

SOUPS READY!

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Maybe he never mentioned her because he wanted to keep her existence unknown and if anyone were to know of her being DiZ's spy,it would ruin his plan.

Or, maybe the theory of XIV being DiZ's spy is full of holes?
I think we should move on from this idea.

A

Audo

I forgot about that.

He didn't really say what he planned on doing with Sora, did he?
I don't remember/don't feel like clicking on the tab which already has them open.

SOUPS READY!
He said he wanted to use Sora to defeat the Org...

Or, maybe the theory of XIV being DiZ's spy is full of holes?
I think we should move on from this idea.
I agree completely, and it doesn't end with "he didn't mention it" why didn't Riku mention it? Why didn't Nami?

Gabo

I agree completely, and it doesn't end with "he didn't mention it" why didn't Riku mention it? Why didn't Nami?

Because Namine has three seconds of cutscenes.
Riku and Sora don't really meet again til TWTNW, and they kinda don't have the time to talk then. They're kinda busy with the whole Organization mess.

He said he wanted to use Sora to defeat the Org...
I meant more specifics.

A

Audo

Because Namine has three seconds of cutscenes.
Riku and Sora don't really meet again til TWTNW, and they kinda don't have the time to talk then. They're kinda busy with the whole Organization mess.
Not just then. The novels focus on Nami and Riku and Axel's time during KH2 and they never mention it once. And then when FM rolls around, and there is a cutscene between Riku, Axel and Nami they don't mention it then either even though what they are talking about would have been a good opportunity. Personally, i find that so far there are more reasons against the theory then for it.

I meant more specifics.
I don't think so, but I can't really remember what he said in the reports right now.
He said he needed someone who could move about the realm of light and destroy Organization XIII. Like I said, he wanted Sora for revenge and to defeat the Org.

A

Audo

Ok, what I meant with that one post about it being in the future, that was a sarcastic joke! lol
Yeah I know.
But here is a lesson for you: Sarcasm is often lost in translation on the internet.
Most people will just find you an idiot for saying comments like that, believe it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back