• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org13...or...Org14???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gexion

Hey, guys!I'm so confused.:cursing:Where the heck did she come from??Where was the fourteenth member of organization 13 in kh2?And why is she appearing now?Is she a traitor or the savior of Org:confused: Will she take part in kh3 in the ultimate keyblade war...cause that would be great!What do u think gyus?Tell me your opinion about her.

Last edited:

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Hey, guys!I'm so confused.Where the heck did she come from??Where was the fourteenth member of organization 13 in kh2?And why is she appearing now?Is she a traitor or the savior of Org. Will she take part in kh3 in the ultimate keyblade war...cause that would be great!What do u think gyus?Tell me your opinion about her.

No one has any idea where she came from. She also didn't make an apparance in Kingdom Hearts II. I believe that she is appearing now because it might answer some questions about the Orgazation itself. There might be more to the Organization than meets the eye. Maybe these guys had a bigger part to play then what we already think we know. I never heard the the keyblade war would happen in Kingdom Hearts III. I always thought it was before Kingdom Hearts I. You know with Terra, Aqua, and Ven. If you remember from the clip, all of those keyblades were just littered across the field as if their masters were already dead. And that guy (forgot his name if he even had one) used all of the keyblades on the field simultaneously. I think she is one interesting figure. I mean she obviously had an important part to play to the beginning of Kingdom Hearts if she is being mentioned. I feel as if there has to be more of a reason for Sora starting his journey in Kingdom Hearts I than what we realize. I for one wouldn't be surprised if this was all a dream. I would be pissed no doubt. But I wouldn't be surprised. I do know for a fact that I could be wrong of course.

Because of that I will ask you guys to please not flame me. Thank you.:)

Darb

I for one wouldn't be surprised if this was all a dream. I would be pissed no doubt. But I wouldn't be surprised. I do know for a fact that I could be wrong of course

Hmm, what makes you think it could all be a dream? Im personally really excited about this 14th member, at first I thought it could be namine, but it has been confirmed not to be. Since she obviously isnt with the organization in KH2, then perhaps she dies somehow before then, or maybe just leaves for some reason.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Hey, guys!I'm so confused.:cursing:Where the heck did she come from??Where was the fourteenth member of organization 13 in kh2?And why is she appearing now?Is she a traitor or the savior of Org:confused: Will she take part in kh3 in the ultimate keyblade war...cause that would be great!What do u think gyus?Tell me your opinion about her.

Heh,who knows?
Well just wait a bit.
As i always say,wait for more info from SE i am sure that things will become clearer soon enough.
And i don't want to start thinking about theories e.t.c
Cause it will mess up the things more.
That is all.

gexion

Hmm...u think that ORG13 had more plans and secrets than we can even imagine heh?Well...there are obviously so many "dark" things to be revealad even if org13 doesn't exist anymore...except that 14th member of course.But still it's complicated the fact that she wasn't ever mentioned before..I think this part of KH is gonna ROCK OUR WORLD!!Can't wait

Last edited:

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Hmm, what makes you think it could all be a dream?

Watch the intro of KH1. Sora says how he had a dream...etc anyway most people think that Sora was speaking about the part when he first got the Keyblade (you know the part where you have to choose between a sword, shield and staff), but some people believe that Sora is talking about the wholes series, I myself believe it is the first one, but I have my doubts =/

gexion

I like to know how she is as much as the next person. I also think that the organzation maybe have biger plans then we think. Nomura did say that she is important to the story as well. ^.^

....wow....STOP growing my curiosity....-_-
Just kidding!Plz let me know if ya find out more!!!

Sexy Angel
Well, he is right............

The question will be answered in 358/2 days. as will many others concerning the game.

gexion

Hey,guysI was thinking 'bout the POWERSshe handles....What it could be??I think thatthe power of time definitely suits her!!!Any other opinions????

Togo

Awards
i think the fourteenth member could be aqua and she then betrayed the organisation, xemnas said to her armour "hello, old friend"

gexion

Well iono.... the 14th member maybe wasn't disposed...but in a very important secret mission or smth that only SHE could deal with..hehe:)I've heard lotsa times that she is Aqua...but what's your premise...why Aqua?:confused:

SimpleHikari

I alternate between Castle Oblivion & The World Th
Website
www.myotaku.com
Hey,guysI was thinking 'bout the POWERSshe handles....What it could be??I think thatthe power of time definitely suits her!!!Any other opinions????

I would agree with that, but Luxord already utilizes time.

I like the theory of her being Aqua, you have to admit, the "old friend" thing is pretty suspicious.

Ok, I'm soooo saving up for a DS...like, RIGHT NOW!!

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I think the 14th member is just som random nobody, but she (kinda like Marluxia and Larxene) wanted to betray the Organization. She and the other low-ranking members probably plotted together to start a rebellion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back