• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org. X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Answer

VersionX said:
They are rectangles. All sides are straight, 2 pairs of equal length.

No, saying clubs are for fags is what annoyed me. I'm sure you'll find more straight people in clubs than gay, making his comment wrong, and his intilect proven very small.

personally, it really ticks me off when people use the word "gay", "fag" or any words like it in a negative form. but he doesn't mean that. he's no serious (a smiley face could help show it if he put one there) also, i wasn't sure to call it a rectangle, since i wasn't sure if it met all the properties (ex. all right angles, 2 pars of parallel lines, etc...) but you still haven't explained why you have 2 little rectangles, b/c your username is the only one with 2, instead of 1

lord_xzsawq21: COOL!!

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
The Answer said:
personally, it really ticks me off when people use the word "gay", "fag" or any words like it in a negative form. but he doesn't mean that. he's no serious (a smiley face could help show it if he put one there) also, i wasn't sure to call it a rectangle, since i wasn't sure if it met all the properties (ex. all right angles, 2 pars of parallel lines, etc...) but you still haven't explained why you have 2 little rectangles, b/c your username is the only one with 2, instead of 1

lord_xzsawq21: COOL!!
Yayzers! It's in my sig!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
uh rikus dark half can i join. you i cant pm you becuse you have to many pm,s

RikusDarkHalf

yes you allowed to join i have seen what you do to suvre and I would loved if you joined also for the person about me and fuc k up no thanks I say what I want and well it was not bad in anyway now please like I said in my post if you have somthing to say about suvre say it if not please pm me if not I consider it spam now please dont post in here again
VersionX said:
They are rectangles. All sides are straight, 2 pairs of equal length.

No, saying clubs are for fags is what annoyed me. I'm sure you'll find more straight people in clubs than gay, making his comment wrong, and his intilect proven very small.

thanks for saying this but this would also show that you have a much smaller intilect then myself I said quote on quote " and if you are in Org. X say what ever you want this iis for you guys"
now that right there means you are not in my Org. and by your tone it seems to me your balls have not droped yet so dont talk to me about clubs... a birthday party does not count as a club so I would not talk thanks for reading

also im starting to think to making this GANG into a help/ flame gang flame assholes and help the weak what I have been doing so lets keep it up

Last edited:

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i dont think we needed to flame versionX, he probably just didnt like you saying "fag" and i dont mean this in anyway shape or form as offensive but he might be homosexual so he would find it more offensive... anywho i think this GANG is for pretty much anyone except suvre lol

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
RikusDarkHalf said:
yes you allowed to join i have seen what you do to suvre and I would loved if you joined also for the person about me and fuc k up no thanks I say what I want and well it was not bad in anyway now please like I said in my post if you have somthing to say about suvre say it if not please pm me if not I consider it spam now please dont post in here again

thanks for saying this but this would also show that you have a much smaller intilect then myself I said quote on quote " and if you are in Org. X say what ever you want this iis for you guys"
now that right there means you are not in my Org. and by your tone it seems to me your balls have not droped yet so dont talk to me about clubs... a birthday party does not count as a club so I would not talk thanks for reading

also im starting to think to making this GANG into a help/ flame gang flame assholes and help the weak what I have been doing so lets keep it up

Lmao, please, don't flatter yourself. I don't want to be a part of your little "gang". Also, by saying "it sounds like your balls haven't dropped" you are making a complete assumption, meaning you have nothing else solid to back up your argument, also making it seem your intilect is incredibly small.

keybladeboi, I'm not gay. =P I just despise the fact that people use the words "gay", "fag" and the whatnot in the wrong pretence.

RikusDarkHalf

Well well well

Im not saying its not true im saying get out...
I dont say this much but I personly dont like your tone
now before you piss me off please leave this page

ok back to head hunting for suvre

also I would never let you join god for once please read everyones ****ing posts the guy above the one I wrote ask to join god dam.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
I haven't seen NAMINE4LIFE for a while. But I think I might have found some other Suvres. But I don't remember them.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
violent_anger said:
ther ahve beena few new idiots, inculding namine'- kairi and some moron who madea feed me spoilers thread, be on guard

Okay I'll keep a look out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back