• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org. X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

ok this is the anti-suvre gang
clubs are for fags well ok...

If you want to join pm me this is not the place to tell me you want to join if you need info on him write here and if you are in org. X write anything this is for you guys

ok here ya go guys

Last edited:

got_kh2?

Suvre comes in many different forms, so here's how to tell if someone's Suvre:
1. The SN is all capital
2. Posting style (double spacing)
3. Bad grammer, nonsense
4. Presumably lives in Australia
I will elaborate more if anything else comes up

The Answer

violent_anger said:
is this anti noob or anti surve

i think anti-surve. i got nothing against noobs, cause we were all noobs at one point or another. also, Surve posts things that he claims that are facts, not theories. He posts these "facts" and then laughs at everyone who believed him

RikusDarkHalf

The Answer said:
i think anti-surve. i got nothing against noobs, cause we were all noobs at one point or another. also, Surve posts things that he claims that are facts, not theories. He posts these "facts" and then laughs at everyone who believed him

well tell you the truth I was only a noob when it came to posting twice now look at me I got flammed and flammed and I am a good guy with a org. supporting a good thing we flame them BUT do not flame to much so mods dont get mad that way they get strong and learn to deal with it

RikusDarkHalf

violent_anger said:
i thought surve was ip banned, of corse that wouldnt help if he hasa scrambler(he gets a random ip every time he turns his pc on)

ya that might be right so he will keep coming every time he turns off his comp.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
u think he'd learn even after weve stated his faults and how we catch him, he still does it like he WANTS to get caught.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Ever since Suvre is banned, he seems to cause trouble by taking in some forms...I was wondering about Xedelas? Is he really Suvre?

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
yet, now as namine4life he says "trust me" or "we will see"

when infact there is NO proof about the last few Org members real names, yet he says "trust me"

RikusDarkHalf

Namine4Life is in fact SUVRE so right now we have to wait for a mod to ban him
but then he has not done as many things as bad as suvre yet he is him got a pm from monkey saying IP is his so...
also he is making his stupid kh2 videos off of DH so we have to watch out so he does not find this page he finds it we get into the video so we have to watch out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back